Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Model maker/texture maker needed

Page: 1 of 1
 DeViLPhISh
01-07-2004, 11:08 PM
Ok, I'm working on a map (duh, thats why i put this in the mapping foum, but anyway...) so thats why I asked for help making solid models. I need someone to make a new model for the swoop to put in my map. I don't even have a modeling tool so dont tell me to do it myself. Anyway I'm making a map based around a huge body of water and i want to make a low-hovering swoop that looks similar to a jet-ski to spawn in the water. Also, I need someone to make a new sky texture for the map. The map is arctic-night based so that's the general theme. If anyone could help, that would be great.
 [SASH]Nathan
01-08-2004, 4:07 AM
best bet is to find sum1 who has modeled a new swoop or vehicle, email them and see what they say, you asking alot tho as both making a model for sum1 and makign a skybox is a awefully big thing to ask, your best bet would be to download gmax and try yourself. And i believe there is a programme on the net that can assist you with making a skybox but i lost link years ago. Maybe you should also show some of your WIP and if its very good, people will be more than happy to help :)
 Druid Bremen
01-08-2004, 9:07 AM
Making a swoop, or whatever, I don't know. Making a skybox, I do know. I have only 2 words to say: GET TERRAGEN!
 Torchy
01-08-2004, 10:55 AM
heres a hoth daytime sky. looks a bit more like earth than starwars but you did say arctic :D

http://www.kripzclan.co.uk/torchy/hoth_dawn.jpg)

http://www.kripzclan.co.uk/torchy/hoth_dawn.zip)

ill try and do a night time one later
 DeViLPhISh
01-08-2004, 10:47 PM
As much as I hate asking people to do things, I appreciate the help.E-mail me here for the map if you want to try it out for yourself. (avw23@aol.com) Keep in mind it still really needs work. I just have the basic form of the map. I still have yet to even give it a good terrain setup. So far the basesare only two slabs of snow in water:D. But im working on it now. Just e-mail me with the subject "arctic map for JA", otherwise I might accidentally delete it.
Page: 1 of 1