Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Goin' back to school (why?)

Page: 1 of 1
 Jase_Morden
01-06-2004, 11:30 PM
To tell you the truth, I have no idea why I posted this thread, just felt up for making my own RP, (this'd make my post count 2, :/).

Basically, it's one of those RolePlays about the Jedi Academy, if you ever feel like joinin' in, (heh, with me?) your profile(s) should look something like this to give good info about your character:

Name: Your character's name (How obvious...)
Rank: Student, Jedi, Jedi Trainer, Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Jedi Guardian, Jedi Ascendant (ghost of a Jedi), and so on
Race: Your character's race, species, etc.
Lightsaber hilt: Your character's Lightsaber hilt (can make up your own, if you have a good enough description), also, which type of saber your character owns (Dual Sabers, Saber Staff, Standard Single Saber)
Favoured Lightsaber style: What style of saber combat your character prefers
Lightsaber colour: Your character's Lightsaber colour
Birthplace: Where your character was born
Residence: where your character lived before they came to the Academy (can still live there, and be a member of the Academy... somehow, don't ask me)
Status: Whether your character starts on a mission, or is at the Academy, and so on
Force Abilities: What force powers your character has
(Should look like:
Force ability name: Force Level #)
Mode of transport: How your character gets around
Bio: A few details about your character

A few rules:
1. No God-moding, God-like powers, or anything like that.
2. No slaying other characters without their permission, even if they are one of the Sith, or Imperials, etc.
3. No building huge armys of Sith Jedi and attacking the Jedi Academy.
4. No ressurecting dead Sith Lords, etc. (You can try, but someone has to stop you eventually, or, I can give you permission to ressurect them)
5. No being characters that already exist. (Kyle, Luke, Rosh, Jaden, etc.)

I'll let you do these, though:
1. Make multiple characters, friends for old characters, etc.
2. Create completely new Force Abilities, new weapons, inventory items, etc, but nothing God-like.
3. Make a nickname for your character. (I didn't really need to put this up)
4. Create your own ship, transport, etc.
5. Interact with already existing characters.
6. Create your own planet to go on missions to, etc (you can even live there, if the planet is inhabitable)

My character's profile:
Name: Silverion Darkslayer
Nickame: Silver
Race: Rodian
Lightsaber hilt: Praetor, Standard Single Saber
Favoured Lightsaber Style: Medium and Strong
Lightsaber Colour: Orange
Birthplace: Coruscant
Residence: Jedi Academy, Yavin 4
Status: On a mission to Dalveron, a planet similar to our Solar System's Mars, only with a great citadel located on it.
Force Abilities:
The Generic Abilities (Push, Pull, Jump, Sense, Speed): 3
Force Grip: 3
Force Lightning: 3
Force Protect: 3
Force Absorb: 3
Force Mind Trick: 3
Plus, my custom ability:
Force Illusion: 3
Force Illusion description:
Allows the user to trick his enemy, creating a number of illusions that are exactly like the user in every way, except for the fact that they deal no real damage to their foes. Light Force ability.
At Silverion's level, he can create three Illusions of himself.
Bio: Born on Coruscant, Silverion's father, Truk'Therius, who was then a Jedi Master, tutored his son in the ways of the Force after Silverion's mother was murdered, and the culprit was not found. 11 years later, Silverion heard about a place where Jedi could train themselves further in the ways of the Force; The Jedi Academy, and prepared his ship's co-ordinates for Yavin 4. When he arrived, after a failed landing, (Silverion wasn't much of a pilot) he noticed his ship was ruined, and decided to walk the rest of the way to the Academy...

8 years afterwards, Silverion is sent to Dalveron, a desolate place on the outer rim with huge, abandoned citadel located on the planet's surface. Silverion was sent by his mentor, Kyle Katarn, to investigate the matter of strange dissapearings on the planet, and this is where he begins...

"Strange place, the dirt almost looks red, confusing," Silverion looked around for signs of life, and also tried sensing, "Nothing, well, I guess I'd better investi... wait a minute! What the...?!"
Silverion sped forward to see a large building rise from the planets surface, "It looks like some kind of temple,"
"That's because it is," came a strange voice from behind him. Silverion turned to see a man wearing a white robe and his hood down, "It's hot here, how can you wear that?"
"Well, I do not sense heat, please, step into the temple with me..."
"Why should I?"
"Would you believe me if I said you are in grave danger by standing on this sand?"
"Probably not... AGH! SAND BURROWERS!" Silverion leaped into the air, just as a Sand Burrower emerged from the ground, and Silverion jumped onto one of the temple's high ledges.
"Now will you believe me?" shouted the man.
"I think so!"

(Looks at all he just wrote) Wow, I had to make it that long, didn't I?
 Flamehart
01-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Name: Craig (Last Name unknown)
Race: Human
Lightsaber Hilt: Modified Arbiter hilt, Standard Single (Bah, I actually use that hilt lol)
Favoured Saber Style: One handed Fast
Lightsaber Color: Dark Blue
Birthplace: Dantooine
Residence: Jedi Academy, Yavin 4
Status: Currently at the Temple, preparing himself for the Trials.
Force Abilities:
Force Jump - Level 3
Force Push - Level 3
Force Pull - Level 2
force Speed - Level 2
Force Wave - Level 3 (Advanced form of Push)
Force Heal - Level 2
Force Absorb - Level 2
Force Mind Trick - Level 2

Custom Ability
Force Advanced Battle Meditation
Level 2
Allows the user to give himself or others a strange edge in combat, allowing them to resist damage more or find openings in attacks easier, also allowing the user to predict oncoming attacks. At this level, Craig can only use it on himself, and the effects are not as reat as they would be at Level 3. The attack predictions are not always accurate and damage resistance is not very high.

Mode of Transport: The Ragnarok - A sleek red starship that is legally owned by Craig himself. He received it after his father passed it onto him when he joined the Academy, but was not allowed to use it until he became a Jedi Knight.
Bio: At a young age he was accepted at the Academy for his incredible Force sensitivity. He was already able to move objects with his mind, by accident of course, when he was barely 2 years old. Many at the Academy did not know what to make of his strong attachment to the Force, but it helped him gain many friends who were able to depend on him for his ability, and so Craig grew to excel when working with a team of Jedi, whether he knew them or not, and excelled just as well as an independent. He as at the end of his road as an ordinary Jedi, and will soon be starting the Trials at the Jedi Academy.

(Darn straight you made that long :D)
---------------------------------------

Craig was in his room, meditating, and trying to clear his mind. The Trials started in a few days, and was anxious to begin the path as a Jedi Knight. He received a call from one of the newer students, an arrogant one who did not believe Craig was as strong in the Force as the other students claimed, and wanted to face him in a training match. Craig sighed, having already beat him at the blindfold test, and got up, picked up his lightsaber, and walked to the training room, thinking over what strategy he would use to defeat him this time. "Wearing him down till he's too tired to continue sounds good.." Craig thought as he walked to the training room.
 Jase_Morden
01-08-2004, 9:04 AM
Thought I might update my profile:
Lightsaber hilt: Dual sabers, still Praetors, coloured teal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That afternoon, back at the Academy...

"I tell you, Kyle! Those things were everywhere! I barely made it back to my ship!" said Silverion ecstaticly
"Hey, hey, calm down. Sand Burrowers eh? I know a few tricks to get rid of them" replied Kyle
"Really?"
"No, just thought I'd make conversation,"
Silverion raised an eyebrow
"Well, I'm going back to chamber, I'm constructing another lightsaber, and I'm going to modify my old one to match it,"
"Okay. Oh, and I have a mission for you tomorrow if you're feeling up to it,"
"Sure thing, Kyle,"

Meanwhile, back at Silverion's chamber...
Silver(ion) returns to his room to find his Kel Dor friend, Dagren rummaging through his clothes drawer, Silver knocked the door hard and grumbled at him,
"Oh, Silver, My friend! I was just looking for my DL-44, have you seen it?"
"Well, it's obviously not here," he replied
"Good point"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure you can use Force powers from any Star Wars game, and can make your own if you want. (lol, my Force Illusion is just "Mirror Image" from Warcraft III)
 Jase_Morden
01-16-2004, 9:52 AM
Well, sorry for double posting, but I wanna change my sabers again, and add-on to my last post:
Lightsaber Hilts: Sentinels, saber colors' still teal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After two hours of working on his new hilt, Silver finally got it right;
"Well, that should do it, now... wait..." Silver walked to the door, "I sense something... dark... but it doesn't feel as though it is just nearby dark side aura," Silver approached the door slowly, his sabers in his hands, ready. He slowly moved outside the door to see just a black cloak, standing upright, he looked to where the feet should be but there were none, "This isn't good," he whispered,then the cloak turned to him, and began to somehow fly straight twards him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and another 'To be continued...' style ending from Jase_Morden

-Jase
 Flamehart
01-16-2004, 11:28 PM
Craig fought hard with his lightsaber against his opponent in a training duel. After about two hours, he parried two more blows, flipped over his head, and hit him in the side with the training saber. "Nice fight.." He said, smirking. The other student got up, seething in anger from losing. He left the room without another word.
 jokemaster
01-17-2004, 1:58 AM
Name: Sark Foster
Lightsaber hilt: Double-edged saber that splits up into two lightsabers.
Favoured Lightsaber style: Two handed fast
Lightsaber colour: Green
Birthplace: Unknown
Residence: Corusant, but moved a lot
Force Abilities: Force Jump - Level 3
Force Push - Level 3
Force Pull - Level 1
force Speed - Level 3
Force Wave - Level 1
Force Heal - Level 2
Force Absorb - Level 2
Mind-trick: Level 3
Mode of transport: Hitch-hike
Bio: A thief on Corusant and various other planets, he found his abilities practical, and honed those which were useful in his trade. Few details are known, since he doesn't remember anything about his parents except they were killed when he was 5 years old. He was discovered and before taken to the academy, forcibly, managed to defeat a sith, the sith escaped and Sark was badly injured, but he earned some respect from some students from the academy. Once there they saw that Sark was very strong in the force.
------
Sark enters the sparring room just in time to see Craig defeat his opponent.
Time to get some practice.... he thought. He took his saber out, and approached Craig.
 Flamehart
01-17-2004, 3:28 AM
Craig wiped some sweat off his forehead and saw Sark. "Hey Sark." he said, remembering him from a few of his classes. He was a bit tired, and saw the lightsaber in his hand, but made no move to start a fight. "What's up?"
 weiderudare
01-17-2004, 9:59 AM
Name: Melsh Tavilles
Lightsaber hilt: Dual Lightsabers, "Darth Vader" Hilts.
Favoured Lightsaber style: What style of saber combat your character prefers
Lightsaber colour: Black and Silver
Birthplace: Tatooine
Residence: Academy
Force Abilities:
Force Jump 3
Force Pull 2
Force Push 3
Force Speed 2
Force Protection 2
Force Absorb 2
Mode of transport: Academy transports
 jokemaster
01-17-2004, 1:15 PM
"Not much, just need some training. You up for a duel?"
 Flamehart
01-17-2004, 3:56 PM
Craig sighed, realizing he was a bit tired, but it was all part of training, so he thought, why not? He reactivated his saber and took his spot at the other side of the room. "Alright, lets go."
 jokemaster
01-17-2004, 8:40 PM
Sark light both blades of his double-edged saber and prepared for Craig's attack.
 Jase_Morden
01-23-2004, 6:06 AM
Standing in the hallway, lightsaber ready, he prepared himself to attack this 'cloak' thing, when all of a sudden, the cloak fell and Dagren appeared, laughing at Silver "Haha! My friend! I had you there!"
"What the hell is wrong with you!? Are you insane!? Wait, don't answer that, I know the answer... I'm going to the duelling pits," he walked down the hall and said to himself "what an idiot,".
 Flamehart
01-23-2004, 10:44 PM
Craig moved forward and struck three times, moved, and struck again at Sark. As far as he was concerned, he had seen him fight and was not about to let him get an advantage.
 Jase_Morden
01-24-2004, 7:41 AM
Silver leaned against the wall and watched Sark and Craig battle each other. "They are both terrific fighters," he said to himself, and continued to watch.
 jokemaster
01-24-2004, 11:01 PM
Sark blocked all four times, and jumped over Craig, turning in mid air and stricking down at Craig.
 Flamehart
01-30-2004, 1:32 AM
Craig whirled and lifted his saber to block it, then kicked Sark in midair, sending him across the slick floor.
 jokemaster
01-30-2004, 1:50 AM
Sark quickly jumped up before he hit the wall, and charged at Craig, jumping over him at the last minute, and swinging his saber.
 Jase_Morden
02-01-2004, 11:36 PM
Just as he was about to sit down on the bench, Silver felt something;
"Uh oh, that doesn't feel good, there is a great disturbance in the Force, but it seems... closer than it should be,"
Silver turned around and looked down the hallway in one direction, when he turned his head the other way, he noticed what the disturbance was...
"Hello, Silverion, coincidence how we bump into each other like this,"
"Joviras!"
"Indeed, I have come to finally do what my brother couldn't; slay you..." the Dark Jedi activated his saber and held the blade towards Silvers stomach. Silver, both sabers out, simply said;
"Let's take this outside,"
 jokemaster
02-02-2004, 12:07 AM
Sark sensed something wrong, and saw Joviras. He quickly pressed the third button on his saber, and one half went flying straight toward Joviras.
 Jase_Morden
02-04-2004, 2:57 AM
"Thanks for the help!" Silver shouted, and dodged a powerful swipe of Joviras' blade. "You'll have to do better than that, Jedi Hunter". Silver shot across the courtyard using lightning fast reflexes, and jumped onto one of the archways, when his newly finished lightsaber flew out of his hand to the ground, Joviras sent a bolt of lightning from his hand and destroyed it. "How dare you! I just finished that, Human..." he turned to Sark, "no offense".
 jokemaster
02-11-2004, 8:47 PM
"NONE TAKEN" answered Sark while moving his saber into Silver's hand with the force. He then attacked Joviras using the other half of his saber.
 Jase_Morden
02-11-2004, 11:12 PM
"Thanks!" He replied, but then he felt a strange tingling sensation in the back of his neck...
"Sark! Look out!" shouted Silver when Joviras dissapeared and re-appeared 2 feet behind Sark.
 jokemaster
02-11-2004, 11:23 PM
Sark turned around, swinging his saber hard. He managed to knock Joviras' saber out of its path straight toward him. He then pressed the advantage and quickly attacked.
 Flamehart
02-12-2004, 12:20 AM
Craig came in just in time too and pulled Jovira's saber to his hand, activated it, then came up behind Jovira and put them both around his neck like scissors. "Don't move!" he shouted.
 Jase_Morden
02-12-2004, 11:09 PM
Joviras began to laugh evilly, "Is that all you've got, Jedi!?" he shouted, then with a barrage of Force he sent Silver flying into a pillar, while Sark and Craig were smashed into a wall across the other side of the courtyard. Joviras took his saber and moved towards Silver, picked him up, and said "You are one pitiful Rodian," then Joviras slashed Silver across the chest with his saber, and escaped to his starship just outside the Academy.

Silverion Darkslayer stood up, clutching his chest, and tried to jump up onto the pillars above so he could see Joviras ship, but he just fell to the grass, too weak to carry on...

Now don't get any ideas for funeral plans, I'm not dead yet.
 jokemaster
02-13-2004, 12:07 AM
Sark saw Silver fall down from the pillar.
"DAMN! CRAIG! GET A HEALER!" Yelled Sark, running toward Silver, grabbing a medpack off a wall in the training room. He ran to Silver's side and started applying it.
 Jase_Morden
02-13-2004, 3:43 AM
While Sark applied the medpack's contents to Silverion's wounds, Silver put his hand to his head and began to speak quietly:
'Luke Skywalker... this is... this is Silverion, I am in... injured in one of the Academy's courtyards... come... as quickly as possible...'. Then Silver fell unconscious.
 jokemaster
02-13-2004, 2:29 PM
"DAMMIT YOU IDIOT STOP MAKING EFFORTS" cursed Sark, having problems applying the medpack. Silver's climbing the pillar and calling Luke hadn't helped.
 Flamehart
02-14-2004, 12:41 AM
Craig, a bit dazed from being hit into the wall, pulled to his feet and ran into the temple, straight to the Hospital Ward, to get a medic for Silver.
 Jase_Morden
02-14-2004, 10:27 AM
Name: Kalen Jurenthos
Lightsaber hilt: Defender
Favoured Lightsaber style: Fast
Lightsaber colour: Blue
Birthplace: Tathon, a planet with many cities and spaceports, while the rest of the planet is white with snow
Residence: The Jedi Academy
Force Abilities:
Core Abilities: 1
Absorb: 1
Protect: 1
Mind Trick: 1
Heal: 1
Mode of transport: The Dajir, a modified version of the Z-95 Fighter, which Kalen modified personally to give it some extra features, and a new red paintjob :D
Bio: A young Jedi, learning the ways of the Force under Master Silverion's watchful eye. Though a Sith Lord named Darth Vengyroth has made Kalen believe that the Dark Side is a lot better than Light, therefore Kalen has become a traitor in Darth Vengyroth's and Joviras' service, but no-one at the Academy is aware of Kalen's betrayal to the Jedi, yet...

Kalen was in the training grounds, practicing his lightsaber skills, when he felt a tremor in the Force, and a telepathic message was sent to him...
'Kalen...'
"Joviras?" he replied to the voice
'Indeed, I am just telling you that Silverion has been deeply wounded, you will be leaving to join me soon,'
"Yes, master Joviras,"

Meanwhile, Silverion was still struggling to stay alive, even though he was unconscious, he felt something disturbing within the Force, but he couldn't make out what...
Page: 1 of 1