Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Darth Revan Reincarnate 1.1: Extra chEEse

Page: 2 of 2
 Shimaon
01-21-2004, 12:15 AM
Lil' Jawa, I just wanted to say thanks, I downloaded your mod when I first started observing these boards and it has made me play experience MUCH more enjoyable (I worked around Dantooine with the warp cheat, heh).

Thanks Again,
Alex
 Lil' Jawa
01-21-2004, 1:23 PM
Happy to hear, oh and stay tuned for even more boring mods(well i'll be posting ones everywhere once a new one is released but still)..:D
 deathdisco
01-23-2004, 12:48 AM
FYI, I can't get past the Jedi who keeps asking me how my training is going. I have to use the warp code to get back to the Ebon Hawk. Other than that, keep up the good work.
 Darth Stryke
01-23-2004, 4:02 AM
WELL, until someone makes a better mod to start as a jedi, I will ALWAYS be using this-GREAT job jawa. My one question for you is, what will your next mod be? :D
 Syphadeus
01-23-2004, 7:30 AM
Originally posted by deathdisco
FYI, I can't get past the Jedi who keeps asking me how my training is going. I have to use the warp code to get back to the Ebon Hawk. Other than that, keep up the good work.
As I mentioned on the previous page, you can bypass the Jedi who keeps asking you about your training by removing your Jedi robes (that's robes of any type) and just wearing clothing or some form of armour. This should make it so she doesn't bother you.
 deathdisco
01-23-2004, 2:10 PM
I tried that. I tried wearing armor, I even tried nothing but my underwear:giggle1:
 Lil' Jawa
01-23-2004, 2:43 PM
deathdisco: i'm just guessing but did you start your game with 1.0? that would be the cause then..
 deathdisco
01-23-2004, 6:42 PM
If you mean the mod version no, it was 1.1. Game version 1.01.
I wonder if any body else has this issue or if I'm the only one?
:confused:
I've all ready been through the game without using cheats, so I don't mind using them now for this. It's still a great mod.
 Lil' Jawa
01-24-2004, 1:10 PM
Hmm when I tested the dantooine fix I never had anyone ask me about that although I don't think I had any robes on me when I was at the jedi compound..perhaps you forgot one of the script files which sets the globals so they were never set when you started your game?
 deathdisco
01-24-2004, 4:17 PM
Here's everything in my override folder:

dan13_jdroid.dlg
jawa_align1.ncs
jawa_align2.ncs
jawa_dmod1.dlg
jawa_giveitem1.ncs
jawa_giveitem2.ncs
jawa_giveitem3.ncs
jawa_jedi1.ncs
jawa_jedi2.ncs
jawa_jedi3.ncs
k_pend_door01.ncs

The only thing I didn't have in there when I started my game
was the Dantoooine fix.

If I'm the only one with this issue, then don't worry about it.
It might be just some weird random glitch.

Thanks for the suggestions.
 Lil' Jawa
01-24-2004, 5:27 PM
Strange, oh well you were able to warp past it anyway so no big deal right?:(
 deathdisco
01-24-2004, 10:48 PM
Yeah, no worries:)
 hvkasteren
01-25-2004, 1:53 PM
Would it be possible to get the star forge robes instead of revan robes when you choose good? At the moment you get the revan robes, which you can't use.
 Cisst
01-25-2004, 8:36 PM
sorry, i just have to say it... thank you for this mod.. not to be able to become a level 19 jedi was rone of the really frustrating points... thanks for fixing it lil'jawa :)
 Darth Renoux
01-31-2004, 2:55 PM
Help me! I have tried a dozillion times to make the game work and i just cant do it. can someone go through the steps of getting the game to work 1 by1 an it would be nice if it was in simple english and not pc english because i know jack**** about pcs.

Thanx!
 White Ronin
02-03-2004, 8:29 PM
I second hvkasteren on the Star Forge robes idea. It was a little disappointing to create an all high and mighty Jedi only to see that she was stuck with her scout outfit.

:rolleyes:
So the addition of the SF robes in your inventory as a Light Jedi would be added sweetness.
Also there's this one piece of light side head gear I found which increases your wisdom by four or five points. It looks like the head gear of an Sith Lord (Tulok Hord?) which you find on Korriban. It looks like two pieces of gold metal which line the lower part of the jaw. Trouble is, I started over my game not really taking note of it, and I forgot what it was called and where I found it. The fact that it gave you a godly boost in wisdom was key. I think I may have picked it on Kaashyyk. Like I said I barely remember it, and I wish I did. I missed it when I didn't find it my second time around.:( Anyone have any info on that? If so I think it may make a good addition to the inventory of the light side choice in this mod. The next part is just a question and I'm not dissatisfied with it or anything, but why did you have your character put part way on the light/dark spectrum instead of at the extremes of both from the getgo? Again, not a problem per se, but just an inquiry. All in all, the mod still kicks major weakling Jedi ass. Cheers.
 Muskrat
02-04-2004, 10:38 PM
About the Dantoonie bug, did anyone try asctually doing the training? if the bug is still there after that, then yes, the fix is needed, if not, just go through training, it doesn't change your character (i think, i wonder what would happen if you chose a different class than the one you chose at the beginning...) and it's free exp!
 ErinKing
07-09-2004, 5:47 PM
Can Someone please make this work in a zip file the other file formate isnt working with my free mode of win zip thanks if you can.
 T7nowhere
07-09-2004, 6:05 PM
Originally posted by ErinKing
Can Someone please make this work in a zip file the other file formate isnt working with my free mode of win zip thanks if you can.

The file is a rar you need to Download winrar (http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250-10259256.html?tag=lst-0-1) to extract.
 Mono_Giganto
07-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by White Ronin
I second hvkasteren on the Star Forge robes idea. It was a little disappointing to create an all high and mighty Jedi only to see that she was stuck with her scout outfit.

:rolleyes:
So the addition of the SF robes in your inventory as a Light Jedi would be added sweetness.
Also there's this one piece of light side head gear I found which increases your wisdom by four or five points. It looks like the head gear of an Sith Lord (Tulok Hord?) which you find on Korriban. It looks like two pieces of gold metal which line the lower part of the jaw. Trouble is, I started over my game not really taking note of it, and I forgot what it was called and where I found it. The fact that it gave you a godly boost in wisdom was key. I think I may have picked it on Kaashyyk. Like I said I barely remember it, and I wish I did. I missed it when I didn't find it my second time around.:( Anyone have any info on that? If so I think it may make a good addition to the inventory of the light side choice in this mod. The next part is just a question and I'm not dissatisfied with it or anything, but why did you have your character put part way on the light/dark spectrum instead of at the extremes of both from the getgo? Again, not a problem per se, but just an inquiry. All in all, the mod still kicks major weakling Jedi ass. Cheers.

Circlet of Seraesh. :)
 Vampiro
07-11-2004, 4:43 PM
Their are still a few bugs in it...if you dont have training you have to go straight to Vandar then he saids you need to investigate the ruines then you see 1 matale standing their the whole time...So you have to work on that...
 Darth333
07-11-2004, 5:03 PM
I used this mod a few times a never ran into any problems. Make sure you get the Dantoine fix: http://w1.842.telia.com/~u84203091/Dantooine_fix.zip)
 jrc24
07-11-2004, 6:22 PM
NICE WORK !!!!
Page: 2 of 2