Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My JK2 Server isn't showed in the servers lists...

Page: 1 of 1
 pierotofy
01-05-2004, 11:57 AM
I've correctly set up a JK2 dedicated server.

The server run on a computer of my LAN. I connect to internet with a modem/router D-LINK. The server runs correctly (a friend tried to connect and it worked...). :o

But the server isn't showed in the servers lists as Gamespy or All Seeing Eyes...

I need to open others port on the router for show my server on the lists??? :confused:
 Andy867
01-21-2004, 5:05 AM
You probably need to check to see if there is any kind of option that prevents a WAN network within the internet from connecting to that server. In a Linksys Router, it is called the BLOCK WAN Request which is ENABLED by default, which means it would have to be disabled. SO the LAN works because its within the network and doesnt breach the WAN idea. What you need to do is open port 28060 or 28061 (doesnt matter) and then make sure when looking for the ip address, it is the IP address of the router, and not the 192.168.100.101 or whatever.
Page: 1 of 1