Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

downloaded mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Runt
01-03-2004, 11:25 PM
OK, i downloaded a mod, an exotic sabers mod. i saved it to a new folder in the game data folder. i started up SP, and pulled up the setup menu, then the mods. the mods menu is empty. am i doing something wrong or am i missing a step?
 sup3rsnail
01-04-2004, 1:38 AM
If you haven't found out already,

You install mods to your base folder inside of the gamedata folder..

BUT you just have to place the .pk3 in the base folder no new folder or anything just simply stick it in there...

And if it's a saber mod, look at the lightsaber-menu for any noticeable effects.

:)
 Jedi Luke
01-04-2004, 1:49 AM
He's talking about running it as a mod in the gamedata directory. That is, going to the setup menu, selecting 'Mods' and executing it from there. Not sure what the problem is. I don't think the 1.01 patch will help much because I was able to run mods without the 1.01 patch.
 Jedi Runt
01-04-2004, 2:40 AM
i got the mod for the extra sabers to work, i got the darth maul mod to work, but i found mods for darth vader, and for yoda, but they didn't work the same as the darth maul mod. when i dropped the maul pk3 file into the base folder, i selected new game, and he was there as a character. but vader and yoda weren't. instead where it says character(human male exct.) it's blank. anyone know how to fix that.
plus post other links to good sites with mods and skins!
 Crow_Nest
01-04-2004, 5:25 AM
Because you can only use 1 skin at a time ;)
 Jedi Runt
01-05-2004, 4:22 PM
i know, i was trying the skins by themselves.
 Jedi Runt
01-05-2004, 4:22 PM
i know, i was trying the skins by themselves.
Page: 1 of 1