Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Double Bladed LS question

Page: 1 of 1
 OuTKaSTed~YoDA
01-03-2004, 3:34 AM
Hi guys............. I just rented Jedi Academy and i'm playing online right now............ anyway I see ppl lower their blades (shut them off)

Now i use the double bladed lightsabre......... HOW THE HECH DO U LOWER BOTH BLADES! I CAN ONLY GET 1 TO GO DOWN!

so plz help me:atat: :atat:
 Labes
01-03-2004, 3:43 AM
To lower one is the switch stance button (L by default)

To lower both is the same button you use to select the lightsaber as a weapon (1 by default)
 Lightsaberboy
01-03-2004, 4:21 AM
yea, what he said, but dont lower it anyways, it just makes you open to attack.
 JediMeister
01-03-2004, 7:26 AM
Hi there, just for some clarification. I think YoDA is talking about the xbox version which for some reason there is no easy way to sheath the saber. So I dug up this thread posted just a few days ago. Hope its of help: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=120021)
 saurumonk
01-03-2004, 8:49 AM
number 1 will completely sheath the sabers in any mode

i configured saber stance to mouse 3 so thats the only way i can tell ya to get one saber out at a time or switch between blue|yel|red
 Crow_Nest
01-03-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Lightsaberboy
yea, what he said, but dont lower it anyways, it just makes you open to attack.

Its a bad idea. Its best to lower it, when you leave it on and walk into a crowd people can suddenly ambush you, and get free frags.
Page: 1 of 1