Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Join

Page: 1 of 1
 Modder
01-02-2004, 6:26 PM
Hi i am Modder i supper like star wars .And i am not bad mapper
so if you need one i want join.
My mail mckleb@yahoo.com
or msn Modder@hotmail.com
 GothiX
01-02-2004, 6:40 PM
You wouldn't happen to be the same person who wanted to join over at AOTC:TC, right?

In any case, please, post some of your work. :)
 -ST-i_stinks
01-03-2004, 2:58 AM
ok here the instruction for joining the Reborn anceint jedi mod :)

1)send Tito (mod leader) an e-mail at gugi2100@hotmail.com

2)tell him what job you wanted to do

the jobs range from mapper,scripter,moddler,graphic designer,voice actors. however if you wanted to do other jobs that you are good in you can mention it too!

for more infomation about the jobs

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117894)

3)Also mention your previous work, and to make a good impression, you could send us one of the files you've made. (well i THINK this is optional but best if you do some :)

4)wait for Tito mail

5)check it and see if he accept your application.

I wish you all the best in applying and be a family of the raj mod team soon.

GOOD LUCK.
 Tito
01-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Well, in this case to make it easy, simply post a few pictures of something you have made earlier (something you consider to be good work)... You can upload pics at http://www.uploadit.org) if you need a place to upload them to...

If you don't have any previous work you think is good enough, then make something, like... A street on Tatooine or something like that! You can take as much time making this as you wish, don't rush it too much (though try to keep it less than three weeks, please:))

Then we'll decide if you can join the team, and if you make it, I'll send you a plan of the MOD which has some basic guidelines for each map, and you can then choose which map you want to make!:)

Any questions?:)
 -ST-i_stinks
01-05-2004, 6:50 AM
well erm i think by looking at the number of post he had and he also listed out his e-mail.etc is an direct hint that he won't come here he juz leaving a message we should send him an e-mail instead about this
 GothiX
01-05-2004, 8:09 AM
I suspect this to be the same person who posted over at AOTC:TC, which means he's a liar as well. He claimed to be mapping for CoD without tools.
 -ST-i_stinks
01-05-2004, 8:42 AM
Without any valid proof U can't juz point your finger out at any one .imagine how u feel if ppl post this on the forum saying u r a liar?

whether if he is or Not a liar ,we will find out sooner or later with proofs

So without knowing anything now i suggest we just treat this particular conversation haven't take place .juz this guy called modder went and apply for to help in the mod

Sorry if i said anything that hurts...
:D
 GothiX
01-05-2004, 9:01 AM
It is him, I compared the e-mail adresses.
 Jedi Luke
01-05-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by gothicX
I suspect this to be the same person who posted over at AOTC:TC, which means he's a liar as well. He claimed to be mapping for CoD without tools.

CoD without tools?!? Definately something wrong there.
 Tito
01-05-2004, 5:53 PM
Well, we can just leave this thread be, and if he replies here, then fine, and if he doesn't, then this was a quick little useless period of time wasted for all of us...:)
Page: 1 of 1