Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lamer

Page: 1 of 1
 BooJaka
12-31-2003, 4:19 PM
A long time ago there was a site. A site which everyone loved and cherished and competed through in order to get points if my mempry serves me correctly. One day though, it just seems like everyone suddenly forgot about the site and it was spoken about no more.

Today though something sparks in the back of my mind; "I wonder if the aformentioned site is still online" I ask myself with glee, hoping it would be, to relive the memories and the laughter this site gave. After not very much searching at all I find he site's address only to find that it had been torn down in its prime and deleted from everyone's memory so it seems.

The name of the site you ask? Why, the Pibluff of course! The Posting Board Lamer Files. So whatever happened to this wonder of wonders? Remi, help me out here.
 MrManager
12-31-2003, 4:25 PM
Best... site... ever. But it's dead and gone I'm afraid. :~ I might still have a back-up of the database in Access if you'd like all the glorious content though.
 BooJaka
12-31-2003, 4:26 PM
Oh I would, I would.
 C Shutt
01-28-2004, 5:43 AM
This is new to me. Explain.
 BooJaka
01-28-2004, 10:59 AM
It was a page archiving all the classic posts from the old Scumm Bar board. The more posts you go in there, the more Pibluff points you got. Pibluff= Posting Board Lamer Files.

Geddit?
Page: 1 of 1