Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

big brother

Page: 1 of 1
 Das Mole
12-30-2003, 7:16 PM
alright. well, i posted a thread in delete me about wanting to play a game and although nobody really said anything i'm doing one anyway because i realized that i have prizes to give out! :D

okay, here's how the game works for those of you who have never seen it on t.v... there are a few major aspects here...

head-of-household

there is a winner of a certain competition called the head-of-household (HoH) competition. this competition happens once a week. whoever wins becomes the hoh for the week (or however long of a time span i choose) and has the power to nominate two people for eviction.

nomination and eviction
this also happens once a week, two days after (or however long i give you) the hoh competition. two people are nominated to be evicted, or leave, the game. these nominees/candidates to be evicted can potentially end up leaving. their fate is in the hands of the players (that are not hoh or nominees). the players vote for who leaves and the nominees with the most votes gets evicted. if there is ever a tie, the hoh is the tie-breaking vote.

veto
there is also a competition for the veto. once nominations have been made, the veto winner can save one person from their nomination and take them off the chopping block. even if you are nominated, you can win this and save yourself from possible eviction. if someone is saved, the hoh must replace the person who was taken off the chopping block with another person.

this is basically all there is to it. someone wins a head of household, they nominate two people to leave, someone can save a person from possible eviction (including themselves), if someone's saved they get replaced, and then everybody votes for someone to leave.

there will also be another competition each week for extra prize money, varying depending on how hard i think the competition is.

here's the rundown of the prize money for each place:

winner- 1,000,000 gil (used in the rpg/battle hack thing)
runner-up- 100,000 gil
third- 50,000 gil
fourth- 30,000 gil
fifth-15,000 gil
sixth- 10,000 gil
seventh- 8,000 gil
eighth- 5,000 gil
ninth- 3,000 gil
tenth- 1,000 gil
eleventh- 800 gil
twelfth- 500 gil

plus, if you win a bonus you can get extra money as well. and if the money doesn't make a difference to you, then you don't have to take it if you just want to play for fun :)

the most i can do is up to twelve people, and if there is less than twelve then the prize money will remain the same.

so if you want to play, then just post here and then once we get enough people i'll post the actual game thread. :)
 DrMcCoy
01-04-2004, 1:46 AM
mmmh... i once saw a few minutes of one big brother show here in germany...
these people were really really really stupid... (they were even more stupid than me, and that's not easy)
i don't want to get that stupid...

and i can't sing (like these guys)...
and i will be forced to do some records (like these guys)
and it will sound terrible (like that stuff produced by these guys)...

mmmh... let me think about this... NO!
 Ray Jones
01-05-2004, 9:59 AM
but we could makek it better. i mean. group sex direct in front of the cameras. naked and wild. or like that.

;)
 DrMcCoy
01-07-2004, 7:52 AM
Originally posted by RayJones
but we could makek it better. i mean. group sex direct in front of the cameras. naked and wild. or like that.

;)

mmmh... in that case... OK! :D
 Shivermetimbers
01-07-2004, 8:01 PM
Wild sex with ray? I'm in!!
 Das Mole
01-19-2004, 8:30 PM
okay. as you can see by my sig, i changed the amount for the winner, so it's only fair that i change all the others. just add another digit to each prize money and that's what they get, so it's like this-

winner- 10,000,000 gil
runner-up- 1,000,000 gil
third- 500,000 gil
fourth- 300,000 gil
fifth-150,000 gil
sixth- 100,000 gil
seventh- 80,000 gil
eighth- 50,000 gil
ninth- 30,000 gil
tenth- 10,000 gil
eleventh- 8,000 gil
twelfth- 5,000 gil

so that's that. i'm really desperate. someone please play.
 Ray Jones
01-19-2004, 9:03 PM
where do you got the money, pal?
 Das Mole
01-20-2004, 1:57 PM
in my bank account. trust me. if you want, i'll take out all the money that i'll need to hand out. which is...12,233,000. hang on a second. okay, done. here's my battle stats if you don't believe me:

here's a nice little link (http://www.lucasforums.com/rpg.php?userid=73587)

so now that you've got proof does anyone want to play?
 Ray Jones
01-20-2004, 2:06 PM
:dozey:

*starts to undress*
 DarthTDe
12-10-2004, 3:39 PM
Yep,Mesa in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want the money.
 Das Mole
12-10-2004, 5:08 PM
:disaprove
 Fealiks
12-11-2004, 2:03 AM
I'm in! I don't care for the money, as I never step foot in the RPG place. hope it works!
 Skinkie
12-11-2004, 8:05 AM
Leave the old threads dead, some things are best forgotten.
 DarthTDe
12-11-2004, 8:41 AM
I love the RPGs,but they always flame me.so,can you explain the rules in a little more detail.
 Das Mole
12-11-2004, 3:02 PM
uh...i'm not really gonna do this, seeing how this thread is super-old, and everyone kinda forgot about it.
 DarthTDe
12-11-2004, 6:12 PM
They're all like that :disaprove
 Fealiks
12-12-2004, 2:05 AM
omfg i ddn't realise this thread was that old... a year? wtf? meh
 Das Mole
12-12-2004, 8:59 AM
Originally posted by DarthTDe
They're all like that :disaprove

Yeah. And if you read the Forum Rules for this games forum...I believe it says you shouldn't bring back threads that haven't been posted in for over a month, and this thing hasn't been touched for 11 times that, so you know...
 The Bard
12-16-2004, 1:11 PM
Originally posted by RayJones

;)

Yes! Group sex with lots of goth girls with frinjes!
Page: 1 of 1