Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Surface Inspector

Page: 1 of 1
 fattysbox
12-26-2003, 8:33 PM
I am having some serious and hopefully noobish issues with the surface inspector. I was used to JKradiant way back, and the inspector was fairly easy to use, figured it out with no major problems. Coming back to mapping with GTKradiant (13) and the inspector has thrown me for a loop.

Is it me or is the "fit" command screwy? I mean, it really wont fit the texture or shader to an off angle brush. I mean, i created a brush that is 45 degrees relative to the y-axis and it will never fit the texture. I've tried all the V,H shift and scale to no avail. Its a pretty small brush, just enough for a light shader, but if I can't get this thing to work then I don't even want to know what the rest of my map will do to me :D

Any help/suggestions would be great
 [SASH]Nathan
12-27-2003, 7:32 AM
update to the new gtk radiant the s inspector is much improved and its a stable release :D
 fattysbox
12-27-2003, 6:36 PM
So you are saying that I have a bum surface inspector and its not me going nuts trying to fit a simple texture to a surface?

I hope so!!

I'll dl the update.
Page: 1 of 1