Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The ultimate space adventure

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
12-26-2003, 1:49 PM
Ok, here's the deal. You can be anyone and any race.
You may have anykind of ship because this is the ultimate space adventure. This is combinet Babylon 5, Star Trek, Star Wars etc...
Profile goes like this:
Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Profession:
Weapons:
Vechicles:
Homeplanet:
Bio:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My profile:
Name: Theleon Sixtus
Nickname: Tyrannos
Race: Human
Profession: Explorer, Mechanic, Commander of his exploring ship, Jedi
Weapons: Laser rifle, three laser pistols
Vechicles: His exploring ship("Space explorer"), three hoverbikes
Homeplanet: Earth
Bio: (Coming soon)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Theleon sit's on his ship's command center. He looks the screen that film's all happening outside(Like on star trek's Enterprise, but bit different on the outside).
"Sir, we have Venus on channel 2. Should I put him throught?"
"Yes, switch to mainscreen" Theleon answered.
"Theleon, we have some light infantry here if you want them before going to explore the unexplored space"
"Yes, we will land on twenty minutes." Theleon said and the screen went black.
 Apologetic
12-27-2003, 2:13 AM
Name:John Apologetic Neil
Nickname: Shadow shot
Race:human
Profession:Master tech/mech,Pilot and Jedi
Weapons:Two lightsabers,Concussion Rifle,and anything that possibly comes his way
Vechicles:Light in the darkness,(Its broken up like the yt-1300 but isnt the same shape you kno. It can carry passengers but dosent need a crew)
Homeplanet:New earth
Bio:John was awesome in his time.When he was younger he took up anything technological.He grew up around the military learning tactics,weaponry and how to pilot just about any ship. When he was 20 he got his first ship and imediatl began to modify it.In doing so he discovered a new untested way to travel. When he was 23 His home planet was under attack by the own androids they created. He then began the gathering of the human race that were on earth to victory in many areas.He was begining his own army that is spread out across the Galixy's. He has alliances with the federation,the republic and the council.

(((Good record ain't it?)))

--------------------------------------------

Apo broke out of hyperspace right at New Earth's space.(((It is now known as new earth because the battle uniting the contenites ect.)))"This is John Neil comming into New Earths space over"
*static*"Hey John long time no see where you been bud?"
"You know the usual"
*static*"Heh yea i guess.Well pull in quick or we wont hold all these people comin to see you"
"My rewards i guess"
 Black Knight of Keno
12-27-2003, 3:05 PM
"Prepare for docking in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." Everyone heard from the inter-radio. The ship docked and Tepe rose up and walked out from the command center. Soon he walked to the base's commander.
"Ah... Sir, good to see you. Here is your troops and there is some things you might need." commander said and pointed around.
"Ok... Troops!! Get those box's and report to the ship's
storing-officer!! Let's move people!!" Tepe shouted to the troop's that did like he commanded swiftly.
"It is very good to see you again little brother..." Tepe said to the commander and walked back into the ship. He soon was back in his chair on the command center. "Prepare to head for Coruscant!" Tepe shouted and the motors of the ship started.
 Apologetic
12-27-2003, 8:59 PM
John pulled in and docked with the station.*sigh*"Well here we go"John walked in and one man saw him and stood wide eyed."Dont....say....anythin-"
Before he could finish he yelled"He's here!"
"O great"John ran down the ha;;s and got into his quarters"So much for the secret.
 Flamehart
12-27-2003, 11:41 PM
((Meh, dunno anything about Babylon 5 or Star Trek, but I'll join in and see what I can manage))

Name: Lance Hunter
Nickname: Hunter
Profession: Mercenary, Smuggler, Former Jedi
Weapons: Dark blue lightsaber, large sword, two handguns.
Vechicles: The Ragnarok
Homeplanet: Unknown (For now)
Bio: A legendary Mercenary and Smuggler. He has crimes on a few worlds for smuggling illegal weapons every now and then, and is also known for his incredible work as a freelance Mercenary. Despite his silver hair, he finds many ways to get in and out of crowds when he does not want to be noticed. At a young age he had an extraordinary ability with the Force. He mastered many techniques of the Jedi, and at still quite a young age, he passed the trials and became a Knight, however he left the order soon after, feeling that the rules of the Jedi Code restricted him too much. He refuses to do contract kills, however takes a bounty set on a criminal or something every now and then. He is very famous with the Republic and other government groups for his payed assistance on their planets.
((Mine's better lol j/k :p))
-------------------------------------------

The Ragnarok floated over New Earth. Hunter witnessed the arrival of John, but really had no particular interest in joining in the people's celebrations or whatnot. He checked his message log to see if anyone had left him a message while he wasn't paying attention.
 jokemaster
12-28-2003, 8:20 PM
Name: Mike Quilles
Nickname: Jokemaster
Profession: Mechanic, Engineer, Force adept, Mercenary, Commander of ships.
Weapons: Blaster Rifle, Twin Blaster Pistols, old sub-machine gun.
Vechicles: Payday
Homeplanet: New Earth
Bio: none.
((shortest bio))
----
The Payday abruptly exited hyperspace above new earth, heavily damaged.
"S.O.S. S.O.S. Does anyone read me out there?" Yelled Quilles through the radio, the hallways were heavily damaged and you could see fire shooting out of some holes and being extinguished from lack of oxygen, everyone was running, trying to patch up the holes, like professionals instead of running straight for escape pods.
 weiderudare
12-28-2003, 9:39 PM
Name: Zamar Retylinga
Nickname: Zamar Retylinga (:p )
Profession: Tailor
Weapons: A E11 blaster
Vechicles: "The Black Star"
Homeplanet: Tatooine
Bio:
Zamar grew up on Tatooine, with rich watersmuggling parents. His younger brother went out to find a hermit, and was never heard of again. His older brother then went out to find Zamars younger brother and also disappeared.
After having taken a deal that was set ut for Jabba, his parents had to flee for Corouscant. Left were Zamar, who were captured by Jabba, stripped of his belongings and then was forgiven.
His skills as a tailor and artisan are impressive, and he knows how to handle a blaster. His ship, The black Star, are a modified Imperial Shuttle, made to hold more cargo and weapons.
He lives his days by selling things on Tatooine, where he lives in a town called New Hamburg.
(Mines best. And thats a fact)
----------------------------------
Zamar smiled at himself while he was operating his generator. He would soon leave for Anchorhead, where he would try to sell his clothes and the steel his harvesters had collected.
Suddenly, a bullet hit Zamars right leg. He turned around to see 3 tuskens screaming with joy.
"Not them again..."
Zamar pulled up his blaster, threw himself behind the generator and fired shots blindly at the tuskens, hitting one in the chest.
(Damn, Zamar really is the real hero)
:p
 Apologetic
12-29-2003, 4:07 AM
(((Hmmm i dont see a save a planet in your resume:p :D )))

John heard his alarm radio go off."ugh probably another fan...but might as well answer..."
*click*"S.O.S. *static*-O.S. Does anyone r*static* me out there?"
John hurried to the radio consol."This is John Neil of the new earth space station.State your name and current position!"
 Black Knight of Keno
12-29-2003, 8:42 AM
"Ready to jump into hyperspace, sir" one of Tepe's crew shouted on the command center.
"Good..." Tepe sayd. "Jump to hyperpace in three seconds, jump out near Tatooine" Tepe commanded and the ship jumped to hyperpace.
In the same time, an Imperial star destroyer flew towards Tatooine. They had a secret base there and soon few shuttles and TIE's flew out from the star destroyer's and landed soon into a secret hangar, not so far from Zamar.
 jokemaster
12-29-2003, 9:22 PM
"This is the payday reporting from near the moon. If you see a giant mangled ship bursting fire at random intervenals that's us. We have sustained heavy damage, 8 out of our 12 engines are" *BOOOOM* "OK, scratch that, 10 out of our 12 engines are down. Our hull is about to give in, but we have all of our escape pods, no one has jumped ship yet, and we are trying to patch up what we can."
Suddenly a screech was heard and a mynock came in from one of the holes, Mike quickly shot it
"What's going on? I thought you guys had gotten rid of the mynocks?"
 Apologetic
12-31-2003, 1:20 AM
"Roger im comin!"John ran down the halls and got into his ship. He pulled out and flew to the moons direction."Ok i should be able to carry them all. Just hope im there in time."John reached the moon and began to circle it. he found a ship that was just floating amiss with random flame bursts."That'd be it."Juhn pulled in and franticly looked for a door or what not.
 jokemaster
01-02-2004, 2:18 AM
"The airlock is on the other side, you'd better have an airtight suit." Suddenly a sudden burst of laser fire rocked the crippled ship.
"GODAMIT! WHAT IS THAT?" Asked Mike
"Hostile ships inbound. They're coming around of another pass." Said one of the crewmembers.
"Whoever this is, you'd better have some weapons, we got hostiles." He faced the crewmember. "How many turrets are still operational?"
"About 5 sir."
"Get some people in there. Raise the alert status, we may have to evacuate by escape pods if we can't get rid of these guys. We have to get the message through."
 Apologetic
01-02-2004, 4:38 AM
"I got weapons and an air tight suit dont worry they are set for auto."John went for the air lock and his ship shot everything that moveds in a threatening way. John went through the ship."Ok just load everyone into my ship and i will handle this one."John went to the databank and quickly downloaded logs,data,info,anything to help on this attack. he then broke out the air suits"put these on and hurry in a few minuts ur life support will be rerouted to ur sheilds."
 Flamehart
01-02-2004, 3:03 PM
The Ragnarok's radar picked up the fight. Hunter flew it over and saw the ships attacking the Payday. He opened fire on the ships, hoping to delay them while John tried to help them.
 Black Knight of Keno
01-02-2004, 4:56 PM
Tepe's ship bursts out of hyperspace and shoot's two of the hostile ship's. "Yee-haw!!" Tepe shouted when his fighter blasted off from the main ship's hangar.
"We noticed the fight from hyperspace and came to join the fight!" Tepe sayd on the radio.
He destroyed one of the attacking ships and the main ship tried to hit the ship's engine's.
 jokemaster
01-03-2004, 3:51 AM
"Wow, now we're feeling special." Joked Mike as he boarded John's ship, barely making it before a direct hit was scored on the airlock.
"Does anyone see any markings on the ships?"
 Apologetic
01-03-2004, 5:32 AM
John made it in just in time"No need for the markings just give me a sec.....hmmm i dont reconize this signature what do you make of it?"
 jokemaster
01-03-2004, 4:07 PM
Mike recognized it,
Damn, they followed us all the way he thought
"Nothing I've ever seen before." he lied
 Flamehart
01-03-2004, 5:37 PM
((Holy quadriple post Batman! lol))
 Apologetic
01-06-2004, 2:07 AM
(((10000th post!)))
 Black Knight of Keno
01-16-2004, 7:15 PM
Tepe docked back into his ship and it soon jumped off to hyperspace. In a few moments, the ship landed near Zamar and Tepe came out in his black cape and gray clothes. He looked around and looked behind him as the troops started to build a little HQ that would then expand to the rocky cliffs near the ships landing point. Tepe got a hoverbike and rode to town, trying to find someone hwo can make or deliver him guns, ammo, armors, anything. They new that the "Light infantry" wasn't enought so they would start the recruiting soon. In that time, Tepe was looking for an apprentice among the recruited.
 Apologetic
01-18-2004, 4:43 AM
John got back to the stauin a few hours later.He got a few things and then headed off to negotiate a peace that he knew wouldnt come easily...and most likely at all...
 Black Knight of Keno
01-18-2004, 7:21 AM
Tepe walked in the town and watched as Jabba the Hut was in a hovercar with his assistants and they were speeding towards some sandtroopers to argue about the ruling of the planet. Tepe smiled and cept walking and soon he stepped into a house.
"Hello stranger. Came to see my parts eh...?" the flying blue creature asked as it flew to Tepe. "I came to get guns, ammo, armors, anything you got..." Tepe sayd and the blue creature named Watto lead Tepe in a huge storage room full of different armors, guns and other weaponry. Then he lead him throught a small door into a section in his storage yard. It contained weaponry, hoverbikes, hovercars etc. and other equipment.
Then they went further in the yard and they saw big amount of equipment to a base. Tepe payed for many things and sayd that he would sent some men to get them.
Tepe didnt get too much weaponry because of the base. They had to build it first.

((Someone else could join in Tattoine... Like Weiderudare or Apologetic :p ))
 weiderudare
01-18-2004, 9:49 AM
(((Hey! You spelled my name right! Thanks:D ))

Zamar walked through Mos Espa, talking to friends, taking orders and buying resources that he needed for clothing.
"Hello? Anyone in here? I came to pick up my Landspeeder!"
Zamar said as he entered Watto's shop.
"That thing's never around when you need him..."
 jokemaster
01-18-2004, 1:27 PM
Mike searched the station for information on where Tepe went. Finally he found it, and quickly bought a used ship and headed to Tatoine))
 Black Knight of Keno
01-18-2004, 3:29 PM
((Weiderudare, training makes the champion :p ))

Tepe soon came with the men and saw Zamar. The men got to the room and Tepe looked Zamar.
Tepe snapped his fingers and Watto came flying from the yard.
"You've got a customer Watto. You are getting old my friend" Tepe sayd. He HAD known Watto when a padawan. But nothing specially. Tepe was strickt in the matters business and friendship.
So was Watto, thats why they didn't introduce but got straight to the point when they met when Tepe was buying guns and equipment.
 jokemaster
01-19-2004, 1:11 PM
Mike finally arrived on Tatooine, and started looking for Tepe.
 Apologetic
02-16-2004, 2:34 AM
we got potential here so *bump*
 Black Knight of Keno
02-16-2004, 7:14 AM
((Nice one Apo :p ))

Tepe was looking as the base was being completed. Zamar had joined him and Tepe felt that someone else would join him too.
 jokemaster
02-16-2004, 11:51 PM
Mike finaly saw Tepe. He walked towards him calmly.
Page: 1 of 1