Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Neutral_Grounds Server what a JOKE !

Page: 1 of 1
 Cosmos Jack
12-24-2003, 1:04 AM
I have been working allot of hours lately getting ready for a vacation trip. I decided to play JKA on my day off today. I had the unfortunate opportunity to land on the "Neutral_Grounds" server.

Let it be known their is no more retched haven for clanner scum and lamerness than this server. The clan running it is _Sith-Alliance_. Stay away from it. It was like walking on a battlefield after a war. I lost count on how many players I saw put to sleep. The chat was filled with "What did I do" "What the hell is going on" and Can I please be woke up." Almost all the clanners were stormtroopers and they were all standing in lines all the time. The ones that wasn't were taking pot shots at people and if you fought back you got put to sleep, kicked, or banned.

CLAN..............._Sith-Alliance_ AKA "Lamers without a clue"
IP....................66.15.3.204:29070
ADMIN MOD.....JA Reloaded 1.2 <-- The kind of crap that destroies a game.

Don't bother following the stupid rules they run around lameing everyone and if someone attacks them they get put to sleep, kicked, or banned. They will lame you then kick you for it.

If there is a bright JKA server in the center of the e-net this server is the farthest from it.
 Samuel Dravis
12-24-2003, 2:19 AM
You know, there is another thread (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=120250) for complaining about servers.
 Cosmos Jack
12-24-2003, 5:43 AM
I put it there too..:o
Page: 1 of 1