Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Why are we denied our forum rights???

Page: 1 of 1
 darthfergie
09-30-2001, 5:21 PM
The Senate was suposed to be established long before this so we would have enough experiance at what we would do before the game came out. But no.

Why can't you just start nominating people (at least)???

:jawa
 ChrisC3po
09-30-2001, 8:23 PM
You'll have to talk to Leon, I really have no knowledge of the senate.
 darthfergie
09-30-2001, 8:29 PM
Leon isn't on. Besides the Senate is in your anouncements forum...
 xwing guy
09-30-2001, 9:38 PM
Yeah Leon ain't here, so I say we atleats begin the nomnations. So I say....
VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW!
 DarkTrooper
10-02-2001, 10:17 AM
Can we nomanate ourselves because i would like to be in it and i was thinking have a clan represenitive for the clans then the senate will have a private chat where they discuss what is coming up then the represenitives go back to they're clan and fill them in about it
 ChrisC3po
10-02-2001, 12:43 PM
The senate is Leon's project. I really don't have the time to run it. You'll have to wait until he returns.
 darthfergie
10-02-2001, 5:39 PM
Originally posted by Darktrooper
Can we nomanate ourselves because i would like to be in it and i was thinking have a clan represenitive for the clans then the senate will have a private chat where they discuss what is coming up then the represenitives go back to they're clan and fill them in about it

Go to the anouncements thread and look at the rules. The first time through the mods nominate...
 DarkTrooper
10-02-2001, 9:43 PM
can u give me a link to it i cant seem to find it
 darthfergie
10-03-2001, 6:08 PM
Right here
It is so old that it doesn't show in the 30 day range...
http://forums.galacticbattles.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=421)
Page: 1 of 1