Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Transformers on Earth

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
12-13-2003, 2:54 PM
Ok. This is based on Transformers Armada. You can be the char's in the series or create a brand new char.
Profile goes like this:
Name:
Side: (Autobot/Mini-con/Decepticon)
Bio: (This is optional)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Grounder
Side: Autobot
Bio: Grounder was built from few great but destroyed autobot's.
He was first made to a car, but then he was destroyed. He was rebuilt to a helicopter and some of his part's were designed to a mini-con. His mini-con, hacker can transform into a cannon or into a tiger.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Grounder, Transform" Grounder shouted and transformed from an attack helicopter into a huge robot. Then he sat down to look some huge screens. "Optimus, sir. Decepticons detected on sector 31" Said smokescreen. "Good! Let's go. Grounder. Keep an eye on the others while were gone" "Yes, sir!" Grounder answered and looked the mini-con's "Hacker, come"
 Black Knight of Keno
12-20-2003, 4:08 PM
~bump
((Come on ppl... Join please))
 weiderudare
12-20-2003, 9:23 PM
I dont get this RPG :confused:
 Black Knight of Keno
12-21-2003, 6:52 AM
Do you know anything about Transformers/Transformers Armada?
 weiderudare
12-21-2003, 9:25 AM
Nope...
 Black Knight of Keno
12-21-2003, 11:16 AM
Ok, I'll explain it to you as simple as it can be...
There is a planet called Cybertron. It's fully Hi-tech planet and the only one's living there, are about 6-8 meters tall robots that can transform into car's tank's, helicopter's etc... There was a war on Cybertron where Decepticon's and Autobot's fighted for the battle. The planet was devided halfly on Decepticon's rule and the other side to Autobot's rule. The war started because the Decepticon's wanted the Mini-con's that "upgraded" the robot's on some way. Some "upgraded" the robot's weapons, some made them fly, but the greatest weapon on the universe is the Starsword that is three Mini-con's combined. Well, the Mini-con's soon started to quess what's the reason for the war, themselfs.
The Mini-con's went to the Autobot's to ask for help because they knew tЁhat the Autobot's would help them and never use them for evil. So the Autobot's made a huge spaceship where the Mini-con's travelled away from Cybertron. Well, the Decepticon's tried to stop the Mini-con's and the Autobot's had to attack the Decepticon's. There was a huge fight in the space near Cybertron and the Mini-con spaceship damaged before it could jump to hyperspace. It had to make a crashland to Earth. About 200000 years later few teenagers found one of the Mini-con's and when they "opened" the little "plate" where the Mini-con was stored before they jumped to hyperspace, the Mini-con "plate" sent a signal to Cybertron. Autobot's traced the signal first and so they assigned a team to go to Earth. The Autobot's Leader, Optimus Prime came with the team and soon they ended up on the Mini-con's ship what was the Autobot's base later on. The teenager's came one part of the team.
Soon the Decepticon's appeared on the moon, to the other side of the half cut Mini-con spaceship that came their base. The Mini-con's were in the "plates" around the Earth. The battle for the Mini-con's was on again.
 Black Knight of Keno
01-15-2004, 8:43 AM
~bump
((Come on ppl!!!))
 LukeKatarn
03-07-2004, 11:53 PM
Name Megatron
side Deceptacon
Bio Leader of the deceptacons megatron is the strongest deceptacon and nothing will stand in his way to capture the mini-cons except that fool optimas-Prime and his auto-bots they meke me sick. 'Sir we are approaching the auto bot base' said Star-scream 'good' said Megatron 'I want no mistakes is that under stood Star scream'? 'Yessir' Said starscream grudgeingley he always wanted to be the leader of the deceptacons he knew he deserved it.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 9:40 AM
Grounder watched as the Autobot's warped into sector 31. They transformed quickly and Optimus got the starshield ready. The autobot's started to try and find the hidden mini-con that the Decepticon's were obviously trying to find
 LukeKatarn
03-08-2004, 10:59 AM
'Star-scream the Auto-Bots already have 2 pieces of the star-saber we can not fail this mission do you understand' 'Yessir'said Star-scream We will arive shortley Starscream' 'Cyclones scout ahead and try to find the mini-con if you find it tell us it is not for you it is for me.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 11:14 AM
A small bird like robot camera flies over the decepticons'. "Sir, they are two miles from you" Grounder said and left Redalert to take care of the base. Grounder warped with Hacker into the desert. "So, It's a desert huh?" Grounder said and Hacker jumped to it's shoulder. Grounder tried to find the Decepticon's but didn't see anything. Then he saw Cyclonus. "Hey! It's Cyclonus!" Grounder shouted and every autobot turned to see. "Grounder, transform!" Grounder shouted and transformed into a helicopter. Hacker transformed into a cannon and linked itself into Grounder. "Hey cyclonus! Take this!!" Grounder shouted after it flew ahed of Cyclonus. Grounder started to fire at Cyclonus and gave the other autobot's more time to get the last piece of the star sword.
 LukeKatarn
03-08-2004, 11:33 AM
'AH man I am going to die for this Megatron will be angrey I am going to radio them'. 'This is cyclones I request backup the autobots have the mini con oh man to late' Cyclones returns to the other deceptacons 'they got away' said cyclones 'WHAT' said megatron 'I am going to get backup SCAVANGER' said megatron Yes megatron' said Scavanger 'I have a job for you' said megatron
 Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 12:17 PM
The autobots warp back into their base. "Nice going Grounder!" one of the teens shouted as they walked intop the command center. "Well, I just gave them some time to get the mini-con... And some nice bruses to Cyclonus" Grounder said and walked after Optimus to the other mini-con pads' that held the other two mini-cons' that formed the star sword. "Try it, Optimus..." Grounder said and looked as Optimus put the mini-con pad with the others. The pads' lit up and the mini-cons' woke up. "Huh? Hmm... This is nice... But what if they get the star sword, Optimus?" Grounder asked after the mini-cons' woke. One of the mini-cons' noticed Grounder and jumped to it's shoulder next to Hacker. Optimus laughed. "You shall take good care of that one" Optimus said, laughting. Grounder smiled and Hacker beeped happily. "So, They can't get the sword when the mini-cons' aren't in one pack" Grounder said, taking the answer from the mini-cons' that had went to Redalert's, Optimus Prime's and Grounder's shoulders.
 LukeKatarn
03-08-2004, 12:24 PM
'Scavanger'said megatron 'yes megatron' said scavanger 'we are going to steal the star saber go to sector M90 they will be thayer and you will be ready. enter the warpgate now'.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 12:55 PM
Grounder sat in a huge chair and followed the small spots on the screen. "Sector M40, M50, M60... They are heading towards sector M90, Sir!" Grounder said and then jumped up from the chair. The autobot's got ready and warped into sector M90. "Optimus, you should become the Super Optimus..." Grounder said and Optimus linked with it's trailer.
 LukeKatarn
03-08-2004, 1:11 PM
'alright Scavanger fight the one with the star sword I will take optimes'. 'Megatron cyber mode leader1 combine' scavenger sites grounder seeing that he has the star sword fights him he wins the battel gets the starsword and tells megatron of the news'alright soilders we got what we are looking for now move out except you cyclones I have a special job for you I know whare the mini-con is go thayer and hide ambush them whan they come is that clear cyclones'. said megatron 'Yessir' said cyclones unlike starscream he wanted megatron to stay in command but didant want starscream to get hurt.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 1:32 PM
((The last post didn't happen))

Grounder and Scavenger meet in a cnyon and start fighting. Grounder has only one mini-con that makes the star sword. Grounder and the mini-cons' combine and makes' Grounder a huge helicopter that has one huge cannon. Grounder transforms back into a robot and takes the connon. It start's shooting at Scavenger

((You decide if Grounder hits'))
 LukeKatarn
03-08-2004, 1:37 PM
Grounder hits scrapeing the armor plateing on his left shoulder it hits the very top but skims the surface of the armor. Scavenger then throws a cord at grounder. (does it hit)
 Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 1:44 PM
Grounder got's hit in the left leg and then he transforms. He flies away, being damaged badly in the leg. He return to the place where they warped in the sector. Grounder get's helped by Smokescreen and they start fixing the leg
 LukeKatarn
03-09-2004, 1:50 AM
'Darn they got away' said Scavenger 'Megatron they got away' said Scavenger 'What. It seems we need more backup Thrust' said Megatron 'Yessir' said thrust Tidal wave will be here' said thrust 'butsir I captured the mini-con' said Scavenger 'Good at least we have something to praise about because of your failure Scavenger' said megatron coldley. 'Auto bots this is Scavenger do you copy I am willing to join your cause. I will meet you at sector D5 at noon tomarrow'.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-09-2004, 3:20 PM
The morning came and Grounder, Optimus and Smokescreen were in sector D5. They saw scavenger closing. "This better not be a trap" Grounder shouted, raising his weapon
 LukeKatarn
03-09-2004, 4:43 PM
'Everybody put you weapons away I come in peace see no weapons' 'I have info to give you auto-bots'. 'Megatron has brought in thrust a deceptacon general and tidal wave a big battel station transformer' 'i want to join your cause' plus you should call for backup for a flying transformer. Grounder even if you shot at point blank right at my chest it bareley even penatrate the first layer of armor and I have 9 and each one stronger then the last. Hahhahhah sorry Grounder but it is true'.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-09-2004, 5:43 PM
"Let's not start to braggel with our armor levels" Grounder said, lowering his gun and looking closely on Scavengers' every move. "We allready called for Jetfire. He will come with Skyblast and I'm a flying transformer" Grounder continued. He then thinked. "Optimus, you remember Tidal wave from Cybertron? Do you?" Grounder asked quietly, turning to Optimus Prime. "Yes, I remember, Grounder. The large battleship that defeated our troops many times when we battled to keep our borders..." Optimus mumbled and then stepped forward. "Scavenger, come with us. We shall do some small changes in you in our base" Optimus said to Scavenger and then they warped into the base. They linked Scavenger to the computers and firstly changed the logo and added some info, not too lethal that if he was a spy, he couldn't tell anything
 LukeKatarn
03-09-2004, 6:24 PM
" Thankyou for trusting me but Grounder I know you dont trust me yet and I did know you could fly but what I meant was Grounder you need more experience. Scavenger goes into a private meeting room with optimes "sir I dont think it best to tell your men that I was on your side the whole time spying on the Deceptacons."
 Black Knight of Keno
03-09-2004, 7:07 PM
"I have to tell them, scavenger. If I don't no-one will hive you the respect you deserve" Optimus answered as Grounder walked in. "Sir, we have detected a mini-con on sector FG-45"
 LukeKatarn
03-09-2004, 9:36 PM
"SIr we will continue this later for now lets get that mini-con". meanwhile in the Deceptacon base "Sir I have a plan that can not fail". said Thrust Thrust explains the plan to Megatron "Good" said Megatron. "Sir it seems that the mini-con that Scavenger got is a piece to the skyboom shield". said Demolisher "Good" said Megatron "Speaking of Scavenger whare is he" said Star-scream "HMMMMMMMMMM" said Megatron "Sir we have movement in sector FG-45" Said cyclones "GOOD lets move out" said Megatron.
 LukeKatarn
03-16-2004, 6:43 PM
Come on Tepe post!
 Black Knight of Keno
03-16-2004, 6:54 PM
((I post when I want to or have an idea))
Page: 1 of 1