Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WarHammer RPG

Page: 1 of 1
 RandomMonkey
12-11-2003, 12:20 AM
( Hello all RPGers this RPG is based on the fantasy game warhammer for those who don't know ya might wanna read little bout it on site anyways its basically just fantasy.
background: World of Warhammer, it is a dark time, dark armies ravage the lands. To survive you must be ever watching.
some info/rule:
Places your character can start:
Chaos Wastes
Altendorf(Human capitol)
Kislev(Border city)
Nuln(another human city)
Skavendome(land of ratmen)
Karag eight peaks(dwarven city)
Anyways heres how stats will work:
Name:
Race:
Religion:
Weapon Of Choice:
Specialty:(choose 1!)
Special skills:(choose 1)

heres my info:
Name: Demon'kai
Race: Human/stigmata(mutations include claws albino-like fangs)
Religion:Tzeentch the Changer of the Ways
Allliance: Dark
Weapon of Choice: Staff
Specialty: Magecraft(mainly spells of destruction)
Special SKills: Summon Lesser Deamon to fight

The wind blew across the desolate sand of the chaos wastes, Demon'kai, looked left to his twin, Demon'shae.
"I think it is time we left our clan brother"
"my thoughts exactly"
"shall we go"
"of course"
"where?"
"wherever we can spread chaos"
"my thoughts exactly"
With a sweep of their staffs the brother vanished, to start on their lives
 Captain Wilson
12-24-2003, 12:39 PM
*:eek: A warhammer rpg !!! :eek:

Even though no one appers to be joining i'll join and i'll try to whip deac into joining :D*

Name: Malt'orth Darkmane
Race: Dark elf
Religion: Khanie
Weapon of Choice: Lance
Mount: Cold one, black dragon
Wearing: Full dark elf plate mail
Curintly in: northen Nagaroth fighting high elf invaders

Bio: A ruthless dark elf who killed his father and older brother to claim his rank. Has proved him self again and again in m any battles, but after dissapionting his dark lord, the witch king, Malt'orth was posted in control of a Nagorth boder patrol adjoing the chaos wastes

----------------------

Malt'orth sat atop his snarling cold one surrounded by a handfull of ellite knights, obzervinbg the battle unfold.

Malt'orth: *suddanly pointing at a dark rider* You, tell draken i want his regiment flanking that engjed unit of warriors. Then, tell the master of bolts to fire mutiple shot into the combat.

Dark rider: But.., my lord many of our own troops are there. Can I enquire as to the gain?

Malt'orth: No, it is not your place to 'enquire'. Quickly, GO!
 RandomMonkey
01-20-2004, 11:21 PM
yay someone joined :)

The twins looked down on the battle below. The Dark Elves Reapting crossbowmen were fireing ruthlessly into the battle, killing both high elves and their own bretheren.
"I think we have found a leader worthy of our advise brother"
"indeed"
 Ziechel
02-09-2004, 7:11 PM
Warhammer
Name: Khali'th Winter
Race: Dark Elve
Religion: Khaine
Weapons: Claws
Wearing: Dark blue and black robe, no armor
Skills: Magic of Dark protection and black magic
Currently in the chaos waste

Kali'th looked down on to the ground, flying on his giant pegasus. That doesnt lookthat good, he thought. The dark elves fired on their friends and companions, too becaus Malthorth, the leader of the giant army told the units to do that, and disobedience in a dark elves army leads most times to death...

Kalith thought what he would do on in their places, of course, he wasnt that old and strong like Malthorth, but he tried to think about killing the Army leader in some days and of getting the leader of the army, himself.

He also remembered Shadowblade being the nearest and "best friend" of Malthorth, and he really tried not to think about the boarder of skills, which seperates him from Malthorth. He could easily kill him without moving much more than a finger, and Kalith was very strong.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-10-2004, 5:26 PM
((I'm not used to Warhammer, but I'll try to keep up. (?) means that I dont know something in the profile thingy))
Name: Tepe Rahrind
Race: High elf
Religion: (?)
Alliance: Light
Weapon Of Choice: Long sword
Wearing: Light blue armor, light blue and yellow helmet and a black cape
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe looked down from a hill, sitting on his armored horse. "The dark elf's are winning our kind..." Tepe mumbled and then drew his sword and pointed the battlefield. "Attack!!!" He shouted and the horse ran down the hill, followed by thirty horseriders more and then came the hundred footmen, followed by fifty archers hwo stopped on top of the hill and started to cast arrows on the enemy. Tepe's horse was dead soon and he started to back off to the footmen and attacked again.
 Ziechel
02-10-2004, 6:41 PM
Kalith looked down. The things get out of control, he thought. He wouldnt call himself a weak and fearing dark elve, that wasnt the thing which honors his race. But finally, as the giant eagles of the high elves raised in the air and came to attack him and his pegasuis, he decided to save his life and to fly down to the army leader.
He knows, with Maldreth at his side, he has the best chances to overlive that fight, Maldreth was - for sure - the strongest elve after Malektih and his mother.
Shouting at his pegasus, he flew down on the earth , where he thought maldred was. As he saw the Leader of the giant army, he shouted:
 Black Knight of Keno
02-10-2004, 7:32 PM
Tepe jumped on a lonely horse that was in the same armor that his own. Tepe rode on the hill and looked to the other side of the battlefield. "Damnit, Malt'orth..." Tepe mumbled and blowed on his horn so the leader of the eagles came down and Tepe jumped on it. This was the largest eagle seen after the glorious times of light. "Good. Now land on there" Tepe whispered and the eagle landed. "The eagle lore has landed Malt'orth!" Tepe shouted, drawning his sword out and pointing it at him and the elite knights. Tepe saw the knight's faces as he had drew his shining long sword out. Ten horses ran behind Tepe and then the men unmounted, drawing their swords out. "Well, well. The cavalry commanders came after all" Tepe whispered to the men that now gatheredaround him, leaving a way that Tepe saw Malt'orth
 Ziechel
02-10-2004, 7:53 PM
Damn it! Kalith thought. He thought a moment about also rescuing the other Dark elves, but they dot wanted to hear on him and went to the chaos wastelands. So the have to pay for their wrong thinking, he said to his pegasus and mounted it again. He cried: Now you will all die, you bloody fighters!
Having a last rest of interest to save his friends, he created a dark block. it grew up on his head as he rose on his pegasus into the air. After Kalith mumbled a word, the block explode in over 1000 little pieces of dark magic and they all fell down on high elves. A moment later the air was filled with cries and shouts of their dying blood brothers, the traitor high elves. Kalith smiled, and before he flew away, he saw in a side of his eyes a strong and glorious high elve prince. He walked straight ahead to Malt'orth. Kalith didnt even think about the ending of the fight;
Malthorth has fought and won thousands of battles, and he wont start to loose them now. He would kill the damn High elve before he could see what comes over him. The two elves looked at each other, and all the other elves fighting around stopped. They realized the aura of the 2 warriors, and suddenly there was no noise on the complete battlefield. All elves, high and dark, looked upon their leaders. The 2 elves shouted something, but Kalith couldnt understand what they said. The next moment he flew right away North - east, where he thought he could talk to the Dark Elve prince Malekith , who was himself in the chaos waste, studying the power of the 4 big chaos forces.
 Captain Wilson
02-10-2004, 10:48 PM
Malt'orth looked out over the unfurling battle. 1000's of dead elfs littered the field, along with 10s of 1000s of the 'light' scum. there were still a good number of high elevn soilders held captive. Sending word to the large regiment of Har Ganeth executioners, Malt'orth approched the captive elf lord.

Malt'orth: to think, we came from the same stock scum

High elf: Cur your tounge Druchii, you are no longer of your blood

Malt'orth: *Lifting the bound elf by the throat* And your blood dear brother will be offered to Khaine upon this battle field.
order you men to swear alligence to the true Phoniex king and you will have life.

High elf: I would rather die

Malt'orth: So be it, *to the arriving Executioners* kill them all.

*pulling out a sharp blade Malt'orth beheaded the high elf genral amidst the depcations. Still carrying the head Malt'orth walked over to a rearing dragon. Knocking the apprentice beastmasters out the way Malt'orth mounted and headed in the direction of witch king*
 Black Knight of Keno
02-11-2004, 11:23 AM
"You cant run from me Malt'orth!!" Tepe shouted and jumped hight and landed softy on a back of a giant eagle. The prince of all eagles. Tepe started to shout beautiful, ancient and magical words. Suddenly, a huge, brown cloud came from the west. There was thousands of huge eagles and a shining, golden army of high elf's were riding them. The eagles attacked the dark elf's and as the eagles came down to attack, many high elf's jumped off to the ground to slay the amazed dark elfs. Tepe turned his eagle to the battlefield and landed on the outskirts. The dark elves were thought from their strenght, but the high elf archers were deadly accurate
 Ziechel
02-11-2004, 3:15 PM
Kalith mumbled some words, and an shining eye appeared on his head. He told his pegasus to fly to the place where he sensed the biggest effects of dark magic, and used the dark magic eye to fly back to the battlefield. There he saw the massacre of the blood brothers. The dark elves seem to be slaughtered, as he saw a mass of eagles darkening the sky. The last he saw was that Malthorth jumped on the back of a giant dragon, throwing the beastmaster in the middle of raged high elves. Then the eye was hit by an archers arrow and so he began to look through his own eyes again. The pegasus doesnt fly to malekith, he thought.
The beast landed on a field, where two human twins with chaos stigmatas stood. Kalith jumped on the ground, and decided to talk with the 2 brothers...
 Black Knight of Keno
02-11-2004, 4:07 PM
"Now that, I call a battle" Tepe said, looking at the battle. Suddenly there started to rain. "Hmm... This is too sudden to be an ordinary rain... The full power of black magic is here..." Tepe mumbled and concentrated to fight the black magic with his white. "Damnit... I can't control it..." Tepe said and the eagle flew on top of the battlefield. "Kill them!! Kill them all!!" Tepe shouted as the 790 high elves bashed towards the last 300 dark elfs. "Archers!! Get them from the back!!" Tepe shouted and arrows flew to the backrow of the dark elves. The dark elves were going to be extinct from this battlefield. The high elves got the dark lves on small group of maby 20 to 30 elf's. Tepe landed near the hill where the archer's were. The high elf's were dying quikly, but soon the 20 dark elves left, fled from the battle and hid in the forest to wait their leader or any of their kind. Tepe looked the cheering elf's hwo were now controlling another area. "Quilahan, Herkannen and Jellas. You assemble three legions who will guard the area from now on. I will head back to Nuln with the rest, dropping off some of them when going by their post's" Tepe ordered and climbed on the new, white horse that had been armored and sadled for him.
 Captain Wilson
02-11-2004, 4:35 PM
((by the way it would take months to get to Nuln from Nargaroth. i think we should limit ourselfs to high\dark elf and chaos. makes things simpler :)))

*turning to to see the newly arrived army Malt'orth flew on to the huge dark elf camp over the mountain ridge. Landing his dragon admist 17 others Malt'orth walked quickly into the camp.

Walking to the Lieutent of the black Guard, Malt'orth bowed*

Malt'orth have you named no succseror to Koren yet?

B.g.l: No

Malt'orth: I require an audince with lord Malakith

B.g.l: No

Malt'orth: Do not rise above your station mere..

*Abrutletly, from behind the grand black tower behind the B.g.l. a ghostly voice spoke*

Voice: Let him pass

*the B.G.L. Moved his halbared from the door. walking quickly Malt'orth climped the thin stairs to An ornate door*
 Black Knight of Keno
02-11-2004, 5:38 PM
((I'm with Wilson on this :p ))

Tepe looked the map andlooked the army. "Stop!!! It's late, make the camp here!! Fifty of you!! You make the wall!! Ret of you, get to your regiments and get your hut's ready!! Horsemen!! Leave the horses on the center of the hut's on the three poles and build a hut around them!! Let's get this going!!" Tepe vommanded and fifty men went to the forest just next to them and started to chop wood for the wall. Then there was the horsemen that went there too. The regiment's had their hut-wood's on the wagon's that came with the regiments. Tepe rode to a hill to see the area that they had won. He waited as the fort started to build up. Tepe rode on the hills with his best knights to see the land and get redy to make an alert if they would see any dark elves. When the fort was allmost up with the help of all elves in the army, there was groups of two footmen that made small outposts on the hills.
Tepe rode on his tent with his knights and left the horses to the three horsemen that would take them to the stable. Tepe's tent was quite big and the knight's had their own sleeping covers just like Tepe. They rested to the morning.
 Ziechel
02-11-2004, 6:23 PM
(hm.. seems random monkey doesnt want to replie... perhaps u 2 could PM him, i did already)

Kalith was surprised to see such powerful magicians here in the chaos wasteland. But, he tried to think, perhaps they could only get that strong using the dark powers of the chaos waste. While approaching to them, Kalith managed to get his sword in his left hand, while he tried to create a magic spell with the right hand under his robe. Slowly, he talked to them: "who are you two and what r ya doing here?" with his hard, elvish accent. Suddenly, one of the brothers casted a spell on him, and all the magic forces flew of Kaliths body. "We dont like people" the right Magician said, "who try sneakily to attack us" The other one spoke, as if they could read their minds.
Frozen, Kalith looked up to them, while thinking of a way to flee of this crazy twins. "Perhaps u could be my teachers in dark magic", he said, after creating an genial plan with his ice cold intelligence. Maybe they teach me so much that i get good enough for killing them, he thought, before they casted another spell together and knocked him down while shouting: Lets see, young magician, but in the moment you are too weak..."
Everything around Kalith got black and cold, and he began to feel a sudden loneliness
 Captain Wilson
02-12-2004, 10:56 PM
((yay, someone agreed :p ))

*climbing the stairs Malt'orth begain to try and create a sutable exscuse for the inavssion of Nagartoth not being turned aside. Reaching the top, he gathered his stature and pushed the two huge, curved doors before him open. A Lone figure sat on a barded seat carrsesing a wickedly sharp spiked blade.*

Malt'orth: My Lord

Malt'orth: The battle i commanded was victorious but as l i left to bring these glad tidings to you antother army of the scum flew in. The Lieutenant in charge of the army was patcatic and weak, unfortantly i was un-aware of this...

Malt'orth: My Lord, give me the power to gather the army i need, and 1000 'high' scum will be yours.

Malt'orth: My thanks my lord

* Walking down the tower Malt'orth begain creating his plan*

((do you have MSN tepe as you seem to be HE commander :) and i have a battle to plan :) if you do send us your addy via Pm. Ta))
 Ziechel
02-13-2004, 3:48 PM
Finally Kalith woke up. He must have been sleeping for years, he thought.
But after looking into the ugly face of one of the magicians who caught him he slept only for some hours.
After asking the brothers where they take him, he asked whether they will let him alive or kill him.
There was no answer and so Kalith decided to try to build a brain connection to Malt'ort to see if he was still living.
 Ziechel
02-13-2004, 3:52 PM
DAMN I REALIZED I MIXED UP THE PLACES WHERE THE BATTLES ARE!!! IM REALLY SORRY BUT WE COULD KEEP ON CAUSE I DONT SEE ANY PROBLEMS IN THAT ;)
 Deac
02-13-2004, 5:31 PM
Name: Aeolus Stormhammer
Race: Human
Religion: Breaton, Lady of the Lake
Alliance: Light
Weapon of Choice: Greatsword
Speciality: Divine Spellcraft
Special Skills: Creates lightning around sword that can act as a ranged weapon
bio: Aeolus is the Son of a Bretonian Lord. He quickly rose to become a Paladin after slaying an Orcish Cheiftain who was troubling his lands. However, he is hot-headed and angered easily.
--------------------------------------------------

*The Breton Army arrives at the shores of Nagroth*

Aeolus: Quick men! We march to the Elven Encampment! Time is of the essence!
 Captain Wilson
02-13-2004, 5:32 PM
((its okay, just a have your guy go off on a personal quest, then have him met up with the DE's :)))

Malt'orth: The dragon riders will assemble and prepere at the south of the scums camp. Have the Black guard and warriors surported by bolt throwers and moved them through the wood at the north. Move the dark riders the the east and the cold one knights and charriots to the west. Move for the attack in 5 hours.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-13-2004, 5:35 PM
A soldier ran into Tepe's tent. "Sir, the horse's are restless. The guards have noticed only slight moving on the swamp, lizards" the man said and Tepe rose up to look for himself. He knew something would happen. It was too quiet. "Every guard on your positions!!" He commanded and made his way back to his tent. The small camp/fort should keep the enemy away for long enought that every soldier would be ready for a battle.
 Ziechel
02-13-2004, 5:52 PM
With a lightning in his brain, the connection was created between Kalith and Malt'orth. After realizing he still lives, he asked his spirit: "Warchief. Two dark magicians caught me and i am here and cant escape. I NEED your help, or send me some troops. It seems the two are very tired at the moment--" Suddenly the connection between them crashed. Demon'kai, one of the twins, appeared in front of his face and said "Well well, my young cheeky fellow...We dont like when someone tries to flee from us.. You wanted to learn the dark arts. We decided you may be strong enough to learn them." Suddenly Kalith only wanted to kill the two brothers. He took out his claws under his robe and waited for the right moment to stab the magician.
In the moment Kalith wanted to kill him, the connection was reengaged and he heard Malt'orth saying in his brain: "no..We have other problems here. Dont even try to kill him.. better try to escape when they stop using the magical barrier which protects the area from use of magic.. maybe when they sleep." Kalith answered: "i follow your command, master", while thinking about his LOYALTY to the Dark elve commander
 Deac
02-14-2004, 1:00 PM
*Aeolus and his Troops arrive at the High Elf encampment*

Aeolus: Who is in charge here?
 Black Knight of Keno
02-14-2004, 2:35 PM
"I am" Tepe answered, stepping to meet the newcomers. "What is your business on our lands?" Tepe asked, walking only few feet off from Aeolus. Two of hTepe's elite knights came on his side and looked at the newcomers an Aeolus carefully.
 Ziechel
02-14-2004, 4:13 PM
(deac you know warhammer, dont you?)

Kalith spend a few days living in the brothers encampment at the place where he got caught by them.They had thaught him some things and trusted him now because they thaught they broke his sake. One night finally, when he thought the brothers didnt have their magic protection, he called his pegasus in his thoughts.
As he heared his wings cutting through the dark night, he made a weak charm which brought him some hundred feet away of the camp. His pegasus landed and he jumped on it. Luckily he teached him so much since he was a children so the beast followed his orders perfectly.
He then created the connection between hm and Malthorth again, which was much easier now, maybe because of his training at with the two brothers.
After he was told where he schould come to, he prepared himself for the fight which would take place in some hours.
 Deac
02-14-2004, 6:18 PM
[Basically. I've never had the time/money to play, but Wilson's filled me in on most of it. If I get something wrong, just tell me and I'll amend it]

Aeolus: I am Lord Aeolus Stormhammer. I have been sent from Bretonia to provide support in the coming battle.
 Ziechel
02-14-2004, 8:06 PM
[OK. We do that but until now you make everything right hehe...
anyone knows why random monkey doesnt answer?]
 Captain Wilson
02-15-2004, 3:56 PM
((sorry for the latness of my post guys, been banned from web, manged to get on quick on my brothers pc))

*As the lords talked a number of assasians slit the high elves sentrys throats, and under the cover of darkness the dark elf host advanced*
 Ziechel
02-17-2004, 11:59 AM
[hm random monkey doesnt answer.. ****]
 Captain Wilson
02-18-2004, 1:07 PM
((sorry for not posting, on my hoils :D. just a short update?))

*the dark elf army adavanced under thr cover of darkness still to the forces of lights ignorance*
 Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 1:15 PM
One of the guards looked around. He saw something. "You see that?" he asked from the other guard next to him. "Yeah... I see that... Sound the alarm" the guard said and the first guard blowed into his horn. There joined many other horn's. "We're under attack! Everyone ready!! Archer's up to the wall's" Tepe commanded and ran into his tent to get his armor on. He got his armor on soon and they brang his horse to him. He mounted the horse and rode to the gate's. The large gate's opened and the horsmen including Tepe rode out, followed by normal infantry. They attacked towards the dark elves that had been covered by the darkness but not anymore. The high elves made fire into some arrows and shot them to the campfire's that would be used to alarm the camp if the dark elves wouldn't have killed the guards.
 Ziechel
02-18-2004, 3:50 PM
Kalith rode his pegasus beside the cold ones. [sorta dinosaurs, rideable by dark elves]
He whistled, and the pegasus rose in the air. Kalith overlooked the whole situation. Even if they were seen by their enemies, it looked good. There were many more dark elves than this dirt bloods, the high elves.
He was nodding to Malthorth, who rode on his Cold one as general of the regiment of cold one knights. Heavy armored and spreading fear all over the battlefield, they fought their way through the high elves like man through children would do. Kalith decided to fight on his own and to get some of the fame which would be only Malthorths one otherwise. He mumbled some words, and a giant cloud of black magic appeared over the battlefield. Lightnings zapped over the place and hit enemys and friends. Where they hit the dark elves, they got stronger, and slaughtered their enemies like they were giants.
When a lightning hit a high elve, they died like rats, scorched to small heaps.
The spektakle heald only short time, but it killed almost 30 high elves and the stronger dark elves were still empowered.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 4:02 PM
((*coughtgodmodecought*))

Tepe fought hard. Then the Bretonian army came to the battle and made the armies even. Tepe rose to stand on his horse and whistled. His eagle came down and Teoe jumped on it as it flew next tp his horse. The horse rode itself back into the camp. Tepe flew with his eagle to Kalith. "Well, well. You want glory leading a huge army into a small camp? You should get fame and glory by defeating me" Tepe said, jumping off from his eagle. Tepe drew his shining swrod out and pointed it on Kalith
 Ziechel
02-18-2004, 4:18 PM
((no godmoding, that is real when you play warhammer that the cold ones destroy ALL, but sry, it came over me i never do it again))

I am not even the leader of this army, blood traitor. You should be doomed by my claws, but it wont be that easy to kill you. Wait... you would be the 3rd general of High elves i killed. Hope your head can be regained after the battle for my Head collection...
A now, die!
With that words, Kalith drew his long magic sword
 Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 4:44 PM
"I would be 3rd? Are you kidding? I have killed allmost 10 generals of the dark elves" Tepe said and rose his white magic shield that has an eagle on the center. Tepe looks Kalith under his helmet and attacked. He swang his sharp sword from the left and was blocked by Kalith's sword. Tepe pushed Kalith back with his shield and got ready again.
 Deac
02-18-2004, 5:16 PM
*Aeolus charges into battle atop his horse, slicing down dark elf archers as his vanguard follow him. An arrow hits his horse and it falls. Aeolus leaps up and casts a light spell, illuminating his surroundings. He then charges toward his enemies*
 Ziechel
02-18-2004, 6:30 PM
After some minutes of hard fight, Kalith had to say that this was the best and most powerful general he ever fought.
Not to speak about his aura, which was seen from magicians pint of view, nearly as strong as Kaliths itself. After Kalith noticed he wasnt as strong as Tepe, he decided to fight with magic. He casted a spell of defense on him which made him invincible against weapon attacks and prepared for a magic duel with the general, who was a magician himself. Tepe realized the barrier immediately and began also tocast spells.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-18-2004, 6:39 PM
Tepe uses his shield to dodge the attacking spells. Some hit him but most are blocked. Then Tepe form a magic ball on his hand and starts to shoot them towards Kalith.
 Ziechel
02-19-2004, 12:00 PM
As he saw the high elve making a ball based on something like fire, Kalith prepared to block the attack with Khaines (dark elve god) help. When the first ball hit his shield, Kalith was impressed of the power of the magic. The shot hit his magic shield and got deflected. The second ball pressed the shield a bit in, and the third managed to get through the shield and nearly to hit him, but luckily, his armor saved him from most of the shot.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 12:36 PM
Tepe threw his shield to the ground and started to say spells, making a huge ball between his hands. He blasts it towards Kalith, followed by a somekind of laser or tail. Tepe then allmost fell to the ground but then sat down to meditate. He started to meditate and a huge shielding force came around him.
 Ziechel
02-19-2004, 1:53 PM
Kalith saw the huge ball flying over to him through the air. The training with the deamon brothers didnt make him strong enough to win against this one. He gained 10 times more power than before, but that traitor was still stronger than him. He realized too late that it would hit him very hard, and his last thoughts were to cause this damn high elve so much pain as he could. He summoned a large circle filled with thousands of small energie balls and casted them towards the high elve general. He wouldnt survive that, or he would be damaged very hard.
He shouted: "Well meet again, bloody high elve!"
The last thing Kalith remembered was that he yelled to his pegasus: "fly! fly away and save me!" then everything got black when he was hit by the magic power.

((im not dead yet so remeber my words))
 Black Knight of Keno
02-19-2004, 2:12 PM
Tepe's shield blocked many attacks but the last one hit him. Tepe rose from the ground after few seconds. He jumped up and his eagle came to fetch him back to the camp.
 Deac
02-19-2004, 4:39 PM
*Aeolus charges after his retreating foes*

Aeolus: You won't escape the wrath of the Just!
 Captain Wilson
02-20-2004, 4:33 PM
*Malt'orth looked at the unfurling battle from atop his black dragon mount. From his postion in the south the armies of light had an ungarded back. Singnaling to the 6 other riders swarming the sky, the black dragons hurtled down. On the first run the dragons billowed out fogs of toxic smoke. They landed amongst the high elf army, each swing of the mighty mounts would nearly bring a regiment to its knees and then the the fury of drak elf lords hacking the humman and tratoirs scum down. Seeing this the fleeing dark elf army turned and began fighting with anewd feroicity*
 Black Knight of Keno
02-20-2004, 6:08 PM
A huge cloud appeared on the sky again. Some dark elves retreated by fear, others kept fighting. The cloud of eagles attacked the dragons and the dark elves as the high elves kept defencing the camp. Tepe had recharged from the combat ith Kalith and was now on the battlefield. He walked out of the camp and six knights came behind him. Tepe drew his sword out and pushed his shield to the sky, making a bright light coming from the sky on the middle of the night and throught the darkness of the black magic of Kalith. Another, bigger group of dark elves ran from the battlefield. Tepe and the knights ran towards one of the black dragons and slaughtered it. Then they turned to the other dragons. Two knights for each dragon, Tepe attacked the biggest dragon. Tepe said words and spells that made a fire burn the dragon from inside. Then Tepe attacked and jumped to slaughter it. Tepe landed on the neck of this huge monster after some jumping and climbing. He took his sword on two hands, pointing at the creatures neck. Tepe swinged it high and then stabbed the creture. A huge, burning shower of blood oured from the wound. Tepe hit again and again. Then the dragon fell to the ground and Tepe jumped off from it. He landed on the middle of a dark elf group. His armor was bloody and his eyes were angry. Tepe started to slaughter the dark elves.
 Ziechel
02-21-2004, 7:28 AM
"Ouch.. that hurts a bit" Kalith said ironic, while winding in pain.
His pegasus caught him luckily when he fell through the air and he didnt get smashed on the ground.
Still all was a bit turning around him. Kalith decided that he will never fight again with a high elve captain and let Malthorth do that.
The pain of the fire balls he was hit with nearly killed him and he decided to train more and more until he could kill them all with a gesture.
Therefore he hadto go back to the chaos brothers. He hoped they wont hurt him when he comes back.
Ordering his pegasus to fly northeast, he will be there in morning.
 Deac
02-21-2004, 11:15 AM
*Aeolus looks to the dragons*

Aeolus: Fight on, Paladins!

*Aeolus' sword charges with lighting, which hurls toward the dragons as he swings it*
 Black Knight of Keno
05-11-2004, 1:42 PM
((I'm quuite sure that some people want this thread back up))

Tepe jumped over a small dark elf and slashed it to two. He was ssuddenly thrown away from the battlefield by a dragon. "I thought we got rid of all of those" Tepe said as he landed on his feet. he jumped and landed on his eagle. The eagle flew just next to the black dragon and Tepe jumped on the back of the sragob, stabbing his sword into it's back. He climbed upwards and killed the dragon and many other dark elves and high elves as the dragon fell. Tepe jumped down and killed a dark elf. He saw that there was no more dark elves near him. They were all battling on the other side of the dragon. Tepe looked at front of him where five dark armoured dark elves walked towards him. Tepe grinned and four of his knights came to him. Tepe, his knights and the dark elf lords engaded in battle.
 Captain Wilson
05-17-2004, 12:05 PM
Cutting down the last elf near him, Malt'orth saw that although here, with the bulk black dragons, the field was his, the battle belonged to the foe. Snarling he signaled for a retreat.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-17-2004, 12:13 PM
Tepe, his knight and the dark elf lords stopped their battle as the dark elves started to retreat. Many High elves started cheering with the Bretonian army.
Page: 1 of 1