Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Others...thing..post...here

Page: 1 of 2
 -ST-i_stinks
12-03-2003, 5:42 AM
well well i know this will move down average post per thread thingy

but i think it isn't that really important (sorry)

anyway this is the other section juz like the yodasawmp u get to psot anything like kotor.etcexcept...(u know bad things abt ppll bla bla)

of couse u can post at yoda swamp but not many of us will go there and see it here it the part when u want to post abt other thing and also let us know!

so mean all other things that unreleated get to goes here :)

checklist:Updates (nope)
,beta-testing(nope)
,music(nope)
,screenshots(nope)

mean this is allowed :) er ignore the above message checklist
 GothiX
12-03-2003, 7:08 AM
I have a belly button. :nut:
 Tito
12-03-2003, 11:04 AM
Today we filmed a video at school, about Hitlers childhood... I was his classmate... There was a crazy clown in the background in every shot to represent Hitler... There, weird talk... Oh, and I have a bellybutton too!:p
 -ST-i_stinks
12-04-2003, 1:03 AM
look like every 1 has a belly button nowadays
 Jedi Luke
12-04-2003, 1:53 AM
Well I finished school about 3 weeks ago and have got parent teacher interviews tonight. Wish me luck. I'm also going to see a dancing concert so I can watch the chick I like ;). Oh yeah, last time I looked I had a belly-button.
 -ST-i_stinks
12-04-2003, 9:29 AM
well good luck to you !

i also had this parent & teacher meeting befrore where the teacher tried as hard as she could to make like miserable for me but luckily my parents will keep support me and backfire the teacher instead and after the teacher go they will scold me.etc whatever but at least they dun make me feel so bad as the bad teacher get heh........

yea and most porbably those of u that mhave msn.etc won't notice me that much well that because i'm sick with fever ,flu and cough and it abt 4-5 days now but i haven't recover (hope it not some mysterous dieases like sars) so i spend most of my time sleeping ,eat medince....

i think abt some more days and i can be fully recover and fit and can go online more often
 Jedi Luke
12-04-2003, 11:51 PM
Thanks ST.

Hope you feel better soon.
 Tito
12-05-2003, 4:39 AM
Today I'm going out for a last attempt at buying Knights Of The Old Republic. I've been to 12 stores, and only one was even getting it again (the others were sold out)... And if they don't have it today, I'm going to order if online, 'cause I'm really sick of waiting around for the game...:(
 Jedi Luke
12-05-2003, 6:04 AM
Good luck Tito, I'm still waiting to go out and get my copy. I'm gonna get it from one of my mates who works at Video Gameplay. I'll also get it about 10% - 15% off.:D
 -ST-i_stinks
12-05-2003, 6:33 AM
yea good luck
well i got my copy through those online shop heh

and the game rocks but will rocks even more if the character level limit issues yea(not spoiler the game manual said abt this if u work too hard at the begining.... before u become a jedi u may regret cos the level u can attain as a jedi will be much lower....awww. and also the crashes (but there a patch coming out soon!) and .............

well the story is also exciting but i dun really like the part when the first planet get destoyed(this is not a spoiler "the kotor trialer already show this scene when darth malak said on wide this planet from the face of the galaxy......"

taris is a wonderful place i still hope i can visit it after leaving it with the ebon hawk flying to there......but...awww

yea i wonder how malak talk anyway his mouth is fully covered...

heh
 -ST-i_stinks
12-06-2003, 4:08 AM
note this is posted a day after my previous post:

so tito how ur last attemp successful?

and heh maybe u should erm go to those less popular stores to buy since less ppl will go there ?
 Jedi Luke
12-06-2003, 5:17 AM
I played Need For Speed Underground and I was like :drop2:. It is such an awesome game. I recommend you download the demo. Then you can decide if you want to buy it or not.
 -ST-i_stinks
12-06-2003, 8:15 AM
well maybe i will try the demo but i rarely play such racing game cos i always crash..... driving wrong direction and ....

anyway just found a free IE spell check program this post will see if it that good eh

shouldn't have any spelling mistakes from now on i believe unless the program have something wrong or the American and British English spelling on some particular words.... and grammar mistakes..............
 Tito
12-06-2003, 11:16 AM
Well, the only thing wrong with your grammar in the last post, was not including capital letters, plus periods and such!

Anyway, Lady Luck was on my side yesterday, and I'm now the proud owner of Knights Of The Old Republic!!!:D
 -ST-i_stinks
12-06-2003, 12:59 PM
yea me too i also registered my copy at the official bio ware kotor forum :)

feel free to MSG me any time if u r stuck on the game at any point i can help if u haven't went pass me heh (should be pretty easy since I'm the type that want to discover everything before moving on ,doing all the side quests.etc until i am 100 percent sure that everything is discovered while most ppl juz go straight at the main quest )

and the game run very smoothly on my com i set all the setting to the highest without any lag :) despite my ram only meet the minimum requirement :)

GOOD LUCK!
 GothiX
12-06-2003, 3:54 PM
Originally posted by -ST-i_stinks
Yeah, me too. I also registered my copy at the official Bioware KotOR forum. :)

Feel free to message me anytime if you're stuck on the game, at any point I can help if you didn't went pass me, heh (should be pretty easy since I'm the type that wants to discover everything before moving on, doing all the side quests etc, until I am 100 percent sure that everything is discovered while most people just go straight at the main quest )

And the game runs very smoothly on my computer; I set all the setting to the highest, without any slowdown!:) that, despite my RAM only meeting the minimum requirements. :)

GOOD LUCK!

Since your spellings corrector didn't work, I though I'd do it for you. :p
 Jedi Luke
12-08-2003, 3:35 AM
At JediKnight.net there's a news post about the StarGate mod. Why the hell don't they post about the RAJ mod?
 -ST-i_stinks
12-08-2003, 5:37 AM
well i really don't know this i remember tito said he will tell them so probably why jediknight.net doesn't post us maybe some reason? forgotten? or whatever i will try to ask tito when he come online about this then we will see a way or maybe i can try to send but u know........it better to ask him first
 Jedi Luke
12-08-2003, 6:48 AM
Yeah, good luck Tito. This mod definately needs a mention and Jediknight.net
 -ST-i_stinks
12-08-2003, 11:23 AM
juz took the time tocome here and say something it going to post 300! and hey wait wait i ',m going to post something more so this post won't be considered spam heh

i today also took the time to look at most ppl who post here profile and i found that those who post here are from 14-16 years old

and erm i really hope so that jediknight.net will really give us a chance and post about us ! although it abit late but it still good!

runs of begging to the jediknight staffs....
*BEG* *BEG* T_T
 Jedi Luke
12-08-2003, 9:24 PM
Yep that's right, I'm 16.:D
 -ST-i_stinks
12-09-2003, 2:45 AM
well juz took the time here to tell u guys is that there a new patch available for download for kotor which fix many errors in kotor just click on the update button on Ur kotor screen to update it but note :if u downloaded the beta patch delete the 2 files before updating it

that all telling this since most ppl here have a copy of kotor too

and also i have contacted Tito and he told me that it seem the jediknight.net staffs have not seen his mail to them so i will try and do it and hope this time will succeed :)
 Jedi Luke
12-09-2003, 3:25 AM
I STILL don't have kotor and there's ALREADY been a patch released for it!! :mad:

Good luck with JediKnight.net ST.
 -ST-i_stinks
12-09-2003, 11:51 AM
u should be more happier!!!

bcos u can play the game smoother! with less problems! unlike us who have to bare with the problems until they are fixed right?

and there something i don't know .....so far when i went through different forum of differernt games the reply to a patch is different sometimes .....i wonder...why........

1 is they say that the company cares about them and release a patch! to solve their problems

and another is they said the game company poor planning before offically releasing the game ,made the game with bugs and scold the game makers instead......

and yep i have already sent the mail to them hope they saw it and post about us!
 -ST-i_stinks
12-13-2003, 7:19 AM
ok after last night while i sleep i come out with a conclusion

since jediknight.net didn't put us on the news despite many attemps to tell them at the time of this post.why dun we divert our thing somewhere else rather than hopnig they will mention us?

jk2mods.com can be a good place to start since erm tito u know jedi adam quite well so maybe he can help by posting in the news about us and providing a link to the site and the forum :)

and also other jk2/jk3 website......

and i'm gonna BOOM! if this fail also.....
 -ST-i_stinks
12-15-2003, 7:17 AM
jedi luke there something i really wonder :how did u get ur nicked changed in the forum? and erm well nice new pic
 Jedi Luke
12-15-2003, 9:16 AM
Thanks for complement of my new Avatar :D . (It is Christmas after all :D).

How'd I get the nick changed? I sent a PM to a lucasforums administrator (in this case, Boba Rhett) requesting to get my nick changed. I said I would like it changed because over at Dark Forces, my team name is Jedi Luke, at the Dark Forces Team forums it is Jedi Luke and at AOTC forums it is Jedi Luke. I just explained this and he did it for me. (Thanks again Boba :thumbsup:)

You might be wondering why I didn't join up as Jedi Luke in the first place when I signed up. Well for some reason, when I put in Jedi Luke, it said somebody was already using this account. In the members list there was no such member. 'Sirra' and 'Jedi Luke' are my nicknames among friends and Star Wars. Luke Sirra Jedi seemed to fit but then I thought, 'nah, gotta change it to Jedi Luke'.

Thinking of changing your nick ST?

Originally posted by -ST-i_stinks

jk2mods.com can be a good place to start since erm tito u know jedi adam quite well so maybe he can help by posting in the news about us and providing a link to the site and the forum :)

That's a good idea. If Jk2mods/Jk3mods post about the RAJ mod, definately more people will flock in. Maybe jediknight.net will feel pushed to post about the mod. Hopefully jk2mods/jk3mods will post about the TC MOD.
 -ST-i_stinks
12-15-2003, 12:40 PM
well but it seem that jk2/jk3mods.com website seem not exist any more i typed in the url but the webpage didn't appear but wait

there are other good news i won't be leaking out now juz incase i dun 1 a repeat.of the previous australia jk2/jk3 related website.(not leaking out the name for..)....where they agreeded but didn't do it......oops leaked out a hint :)
 GothiX
12-15-2003, 1:31 PM
Maybe Wade will be able to post some news for us at http://www.jk2files.com/) (Also jk3files - same site.)

I'll use my female hormons to get him to it. :p
 Jedi Luke
12-15-2003, 10:35 PM
Good idea GothicX. Hadn't thought of Jk2files/Jk3files.com.
 -ST-i_stinks
12-16-2003, 4:11 AM
well i have once think of jk2/jk3 files.com before lastime but then looking at it layout it doesn't seem to report news quite well as the news is located underneath W h a t ' s N e w ?,P o t D,W e e k l y T o p 1 0 D o w n l o a d s,F i l e o f t h e W e e k,F e a t u r e d F i l e s,F i l e U p d a t e s then the news!

but looking at the current situation and also our unlucky period with the problems u know,like sticky feature not enabled,not annouced in jediknight.net news. bla bla....maybe we will have to...squeeze every tiny bit out :)
 -ST-i_stinks
12-20-2003, 1:46 AM
hey i don't know if any 1 of u have the same problem, recently i can't enter raj website nor jediknight.net webbie i don't know if there something wrong or is it only my PC having this problem?
 GothiX
12-20-2003, 10:27 AM
jediknight.net is down, as is the RAJ website, and Map-Review. (Which sucks, because I was going to review tal Erulanei today.)
 Godzilla
12-21-2003, 2:03 AM
Did anybody ever keep track of how many times jediknightii.net went down? (Personally, I think you would have better luck counting the grains of sand on all the world's beachs. :D)
 Jedi Luke
12-22-2003, 1:06 AM
Lol, hopefully it'll be back up soon.

As soon as you can see the animated gifs in Tito's and my sig, we'll know that jediknight.net is back up.
 Tito
12-22-2003, 2:52 PM
What's up, fellas? Just dropped by to say "Hohoho, merry Christmas, happy New Years and joyful Easter!!!" Well, maybe not that last part...:p
 Jedi Luke
12-22-2003, 11:19 PM
Yes, Merry Christmas to everyone here and a happy new year to all!!!! Hohoho. :)

(looks like jediknight.net is back up :))
 -ST-i_stinks
12-26-2003, 1:11 PM
well well here a presents for you all

http://www.mtavc.com/)

(most of you should know it,this is for those who didn't know it)
this is a free mmpog game called Multi threaf auto it require GTA# or GTA vice city to play i don't know which 1 is just a mod that made it possible to play this game online mmpog free

well i didn't have GTA3 or Gta vice city so i can't enjoy this good mod.
my main reason posting this because most of you here seem o have that game ...
 -ST-i_stinks
01-03-2004, 1:40 PM
hey aww this is the first time where we got past 400 post and i didn't post aww and also today something kinda funny happened

One of my friends msg me and tell me of a mod call raj and tell me how cool it is.........

through out the coversation i felt this is really really lame and i tried to control myself and also for the buttons well i should post this in the particular thread but i think i can chuk it here :)

would it be better if the clicked on it button be better of instead of the red and green i use red and yellowwill be better check out the new year thing for the url to it .

but then i don't know how to make the yellow 1 because for the green 1..i manage to make it while fooling around with those tools u can say it as an accident.........i'm not an expert....

thanks
 -ST-i_stinks
01-21-2004, 1:07 PM
ahh wish all of u a happy chinese new year !
 Tito
01-21-2004, 4:00 PM
Ah, that's..... That's great, St... Uhm... Yeah!:p
 -ST-i_stinks
01-23-2004, 2:16 AM
then after that will be the muslim new year and also other races/religions new year.....:)
 -ST-i_stinks
01-25-2004, 12:55 AM
well as u guys know we don't have a moderator that can put important post s marked sticky so

i think it it will be good to sugges t we post in those important thread like wishlist,what this is.etc so that it will remain on top?

but the post must have something useful hehe

juz a suggestion for the time being until we got a moderator
 -ST-i_stinks
01-29-2004, 12:14 PM
ah this sunday is another newyear of another religion/races er okok i'm not going to drag on the new year thingy it going to be until march....to many different new year........

anyway if u notice a triple 100 coming?

today the votes at the raj website reached 100 the download of the startup screen also surpass 100 (140 as i on the time i checked) (hmm how come still no 1 come here since most ppl should know about us now unless they nvr check the readme......)

plus the forum is about 450+

so a triple 100 is coming soon :)

plus erm if u are online on msn nowa days be prepared...i'm going to do a survey ........kinda important so hope u will help me when i ask u about it or u can juz block me out :)
 Jedi Luke
02-02-2004, 6:49 AM
Ey there ppl! Long time no see! :)
 GothiX
02-02-2004, 8:59 AM
*pokes thread*

BACK TO THE BOTTOM, WHERE THY BELONGS. DIE, THREAD, DIE.
 -ST-i_stinks
02-02-2004, 9:27 AM
erm this thread is not a balloon :) made of diamond :)

welcome back jedi luke

if you have notice we now have a new flash intro video at

raj.jediknight.net

:)

a better 1 is comming up soon :)

plus rabie (vice mod leader ) have join in to chat in the forums for the flash thing take the chance to talk with him :)
 -ST-i_stinks
02-04-2004, 5:59 AM
ok it seem that recently that are many "for the love of the god" quote with links of translator beneath i just wonder what translators got to do with god...

i can understand if it well

doing good deeds

prayers

win lottery and thanks him

but for translators?.....

god only understand english?
there are so many races around the world and all speak different langauges so if god created this world for people who believe in god(any god or religion) (erm i'm free thinker) then he should be able to understand everything we said and every language is equal to him. although most people use english to communicate.......think of the past when human talk in another language before english is invented.....

hmmmmm..........
 Tito
02-04-2004, 6:12 AM
It's an expression... Like "f*ck you"! If you say that to someone, that doesn't mean you actually want to pull down your pants, and have sex with him! It's just an expression!:)
 -ST-i_stinks
02-06-2004, 10:20 AM
hehe this remind me of a old video

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/121000/121701_The_F_Word__final_.swf)

the old orignail version of this flash video is better but i juz can't find it awww
Page: 1 of 2