Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Starfighter

Page: 1 of 1
 MasterN64
11-29-2003, 11:29 AM
I know Starfighter isnt a big hit, but people who have played it should express their thoughts about the game. Dont let that die!

I had gotten Jedi Starfighter(PS2) before i got regular Starfighter. I thought, what the hey i'll buy the first one. I got the PC version of it and now i finally got to know what Nym was thinking about half the time and where his partner came from. (I am posting really stoopidly because i know probably no one will read this.
 JawaJoey
12-14-2003, 10:30 PM
I liked this game. Some reviewers said it was awful, but they don't know what they're talking about. It was simply a great game. Lots of diverse levels, great plot, superb graphics. I love it!

I have golds on all but two missions. The stupid Naboo canyon level at night (WHERE THE HELL IS THAT LAST AMT?) and the first level (four minutes? GOD couldn't do that).
 MasterN64
01-23-2004, 1:17 PM
Its a miracle! Some1 read this thread!!!!!
 another_trooper
02-01-2004, 6:08 PM
I liked the game, some missions were highly annoying but some were really cool. the graphics are high quality, the story sucks but it doesnt really matter...
 Skinkie
02-06-2004, 2:13 AM
Originally posted by JawaJoey
. The stupid Naboo canyon level at night (WHERE THE HELL IS THAT LAST AMT?)

This is my problem too, it's ridiculous!
 MasterN64
02-11-2004, 2:54 PM
I'm sure there are strategy guides out there that can tell u.
 Link_Solo
03-01-2004, 8:15 AM
Hey,
anybody here wanna join rogue squadron?

PS:reply ASAP

Commander Link
(Rogue Leader)
 Master Davio
03-04-2004, 12:15 PM
Ive got Jedi starfighter! if u liked the first uv got to get this its really cool!
 joesdomain
07-29-2004, 5:17 AM
I got Starfighter and Jedi Starfighter for PS2. I loved both of them. Too bad we couldn't similar style on a new PS2 version of X-wing or Tie Fighter video game.
 JokotoFett
04-11-2006, 10:33 PM
I got both of them too and loved them both. I really enjoyed flying Slave I and Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator.
 Ben_Walker
04-18-2006, 3:52 AM
I loved these games when they came out, played them on the PS2 when I still had it. I liked the plots, wasn't really anticipating a great deal from it, I was just content with blowing up all those droids...
 grievous797
01-23-2007, 6:39 PM
The original was pretty fun, so was the second one. But I dont know why people hated it...
 The Kiwi
09-17-2007, 6:45 PM
I liked the game, (snip) the graphics are high quality; the story sucks, but it doesnt really matter.

This game was one of several I picked up from eBay a couple of years back. The youngest grandkid thought he wanted to play Crimson Skies, which was totally incompatible with the computer that was supposed to be his PC. Tested with an XP 2400 in an ePox NF2 MB, with a GF 6600 GT, it didn't slow down enough to control it.

:roleyess:
 joesdomain
09-17-2007, 7:04 PM
I play this game and Jedi Starfighter a couple of times a year just for fun while I wait for the next Star Wars PS2 game. Right now, It looks like The Force Unleashed is the only one on schedule right now.
Page: 1 of 1