Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Godzilla
11-28-2003, 3:34 PM
I was looking at the website's section on the storyline (again;)) and noticed that the MOD took place two years after Jedi Outcast. Now heres the problem: I saw somewhere else on the site that the TC takes place between JO and JA. BUT, JA takes place ONE year after JO. Something is going to have to change in order to be politically correct.
 Tito
11-28-2003, 9:27 PM
Actually, I was thinking of asking someone from Raven precisely WHEN JA takes place, since I've heard about a douzen different things...
 -ST-i_stinks
11-28-2003, 11:58 PM
yo godzilla finally u r back BE SURE TO CHECK UR PRIVATE MAIL!!!! if u haven't checked it there something good for you :)
there
 -ST-i_stinks
11-29-2003, 12:03 AM
how abt making RAJ half year after JO ?
 Tito
11-29-2003, 7:56 AM
We NEED to know precisely when JA takes place first... Besides, that would sorta ruin a lot of stuff...

I'm quite sure that JA takes place TWO years after JO... If so, our story can take place NEARLY two years after JO... VERY small alteration, instead of the other thing...:)
 -ST-i_stinks
11-29-2003, 8:28 AM
ok Ja take place 2 year after jo

and raj take place nearly 2 yrs after jo

some problem again that is how the darth brandon could complete all the task from the trial..... within such a short time (even less than 1 yr!!!! or maybe less than 6 month ?)

so the best will be if Ja take place abt 3 or 4 yrs after JO let hope so.........
 Tito
11-29-2003, 1:06 PM
What the HEEEEELLLLLL are you talking about, man???:confused:

"Complete all tasks of the trial in such short time?"
You're confused, and now I'm confused... The trial is Level 1, and I doubt we want the player to spend an entire year in that level!!!:rolleyes:
The trial really isn't that long... The TRAINING (which you won't get any of) takes a year, and Bandon failed his trial the first time, which is why we are now nearly two years from JO!
 Godzilla
11-29-2003, 2:32 PM
I'm confused
 Tito
11-29-2003, 8:08 PM
Me too... This is what happens when stuff gets mixed up...

Okay, look at it this way: Everything I write=Canon (official)... Everything someone else writes=Not canon (as in, NOT official)!:D
 -ST-i_stinks
11-30-2003, 12:05 AM
well for my that post of earliear,i'm confused of wat u say as ja take place 2 yr after jo and raj take place nearly 2 yr after jo(i'm thinking of at such a short time could darth brandon complete all the missions?)

plus that particular thing is juz like a question not a report.etc so i again confused of u say official and not offical that isn't any new thread like beta,updates.etc juz a view!!!! any 1 like a forums user can write that on wht he view of the time scale!
 -ST-i_stinks
11-30-2003, 12:05 AM
well for my that post of earliear,i'm confused of wat u say as ja take place 2 yr after jo and raj take place nearly 2 yr after jo(i'm thinking of at such a short time could darth brandon complete all the missions?)

plus that particular thing is juz like a question not a report.etc so i again confused of u say official and not offical that isn't any new thread like beta,updates.etc juz a view!!!! any 1 like a forums user can write that on wht he view of the time scale!
 -ST-i_stinks
11-30-2003, 12:07 AM
oops sorry again pressed the submit button....2 times i pressed 1 time the bar didn't move at all not even a tiny blue bar so i go for a drink and press again without knowing it already submitted...

SORRY
 Tito
11-30-2003, 9:10 AM
Well, the set of missions in this MOD will take place over a period of a few days tops... Done!:)

I was just confused 'cause you said "tasks from the trial" and not "missions" in your first post!
 Godzilla
12-01-2003, 9:07 PM
The Imperial Remnant is efficient, I give that to them. :)
 GothiX
12-02-2003, 7:29 AM
Just ask Raven about that timeline; khoekstra@ravensoft.com
 Tito
12-02-2003, 3:44 PM
I already had that e-mail (from my early days as a RavenGames admin), but thanks anyway (for the push I needed to do this!):)

I'm writing Kenn now!:)
 Godzilla
12-02-2003, 6:24 PM
Tell us something the moment U get your reply!
 Tito
12-02-2003, 6:33 PM
Of course!!!:)
 Tito
12-02-2003, 7:11 PM
One year! This is the official answer here... Thanks to Kenn for answering the questions!:)

Also, JO takes place 13 years after A New Hope, and JA 14 years after!

Changes will be made to the story and site soon!!!:)
 Godzilla
12-03-2003, 1:35 PM
It would be mean to say "I told you so", so I won't. :p
 Tito
12-03-2003, 1:58 PM
YOU ARE HEREBY BANNED FROM ALL SITES FOR ETERNITY!!!!!:mad:

Just kidding!:D :p

I know... You were right, and I was wrong...:)
 Godzilla
12-03-2003, 2:43 PM
That was really mean I know. I SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!:cry8:
 Tito
12-03-2003, 3:45 PM
Yeah, that's right! Cry! CRY! CRYYYYYYYY like a little baby!!!!!

Allright, think it's time to end this silly talk...:p

Back on topic: Still havn't gotten my lazy @$$ around to redoing that small part of the story (and some characters) yet!:(
 Godzilla
12-03-2003, 9:31 PM
What parts of the story aren't complete? Maybe I can help there! (I need to do SOMEthing that makes me worth mentioning in the TC's credits! :D)
 -ST-i_stinks
12-04-2003, 12:52 AM
tito maybe make it half year after jo?

would this solve most of the problem? i can help with the storyline too although i'm not incharge of that,...............
 Tito
12-04-2003, 4:27 AM
I'm making it so a season of training is half a year, and the MOD takes place nearly ONE year after JO!

I can handle making the story myself. At the moment, the basic story is done, but the details aren't!
Page: 1 of 1