Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Skin not showing up.

Page: 1 of 1
 Adarin
11-28-2003, 12:28 AM
I'm confused. My skin isn't showing up at the player selection when you are in game. Only way you can use it is by going into the control thing and doing /model whatever. Can also choose it while in the menus before actually going into the game, but upon creating a game, it makes me use another model. Any ideas?
 |GG|Carl
11-30-2003, 7:21 PM
The server must be pure... or wait, not pure... or maybe pure... or unpure... I can't remember what the default setting is :nut: ...
But however, if the default setting is "pure", you shall create an "unpure" server to play with your skin. (Maybe it's in the other way, just make sure that you don't have the default one)

And make sure you have created an icon.;)
 Adarin
12-01-2003, 1:52 AM
Well, thanks for replying. I got it working, though. Took me a while, but, I figured it out. Not sure I understand it, but, hey. Had to move stuff around and then it showed up.
Page: 1 of 1