Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Some Questions...

Page: 1 of 1
 Tesla
11-27-2003, 8:31 PM
I've read up about your idea on your website and it seems like a good story, and i hope it will be a good...no great mod. ;)

Just got a few questions for you....

1) What type of Reborn will the player be, example, will he be a JK2 Reborn with limited powers or a Reborn Boss with Level 1 or 2 Grip or lightning...?

2) What reborn model are you planning to use for players characther, Old Reborn, New Reborn, or Reborn Twin...or are you making a new Reborn model ? (Oh and what skin will you use for the Reborn, or will it be a custom one ?

3) Will the player be limited to say, 3 weapons or will he be able to pick up every weapon. ?
(Perhaps limiting it to 3 or 2 would introduce certain RPG elements ;))

Let me think of some more questions, hehehe... :D
 ZBomber
11-28-2003, 12:53 AM
From the screenshots, it seems it wil lbe the JK2 Default reborn, like the reddish orange one. ;)
 Tesla
11-28-2003, 1:24 AM
Ah.

Personally i'd prefer if we where the New Reborn....you could have their back story...like the Remanent have developed YOU as a experimental new reborn or something.... ;)

Good Luck anyways.
 Tito
11-28-2003, 4:40 AM
1) Your Force Powers will grow throughout the course of the MOD!

2) It will be the New Reborn, probably using the default skin. Some of the screenshots are very old, and the playermodel seen there is incorrect!

3) I'll look into this, but at the moment I don't think it's possible to set a limit for how many weapons you can carry! If it is, we'll set a limit at 3 or so!

That about covers it, I think!:)

Any more questions?:D
 Tesla
11-28-2003, 4:46 AM
1) Your Force Powers will grow throughout the course of the MOD!

2) It will be the New Reborn, probably using the default skin. Some of the screenshots are very old, and the playermodel seen there is incorrect!

3) I'll look into this, but at the moment I don't think it's possible to set a limit for how many weapons you can carry! If it is, we'll set a limit at 3 or so!

That about covers it, I think!

Any more questions?

Cool, sounds good. :D
Oh and yay! that your going with the New Reborn :p

(A way you could limit weapons is to make them unpickuppable by the player ;))

Couple more questions...

1) Need any help on anything...i haven't much skills, but if i could help you guys, it would be an honor. :D

2) Will you be making new weapons, or are you not bothered and just sticking with JAs standard weapons ?

Thats all i can think of at the moment, its 6 am here... :(
 Tito
11-28-2003, 4:49 AM
(7:30am here... going to school in a moment:()

We'll probably just stick to the default weapons, although one or two weapons might be replaced with new ones!!!:)

Well, if you wanna help, just tell me what you can do!:)
 Tesla
11-28-2003, 4:58 AM
Well i could give skinning a go, if you need soem extra skins ?
What sort of things do you need the most ?
 -ST-i_stinks
11-28-2003, 5:46 AM
hmm all this questions would fit nice into the FAQ thread which is created earliear:)
 Tito
11-28-2003, 11:48 AM
I think I'll make a new section in the site FAQ soon, containing these types of questions/answers!:)
 Tito
11-28-2003, 11:52 AM
(Didn't see your last post untill after I posted mine, Tesla)

Well, for skins, we need some "scientists", in other words, an alternate uniform for the Imperial Officers! Perhaps white (though I'm not sure if that would look "Imperial-ish")... Think you can make it?:)
 Godzilla
11-28-2003, 3:29 PM
:confused: Won't you be able to edit your appearance at the start of the MOD? I thought I saw that in one of the screenshots.
 Tesla
11-28-2003, 7:59 PM
(Didn't see your last post untill after I posted mine, Tesla)

Well, for skins, we need some "scientists", in other words, an alternate uniform for the Imperial Officers! Perhaps white (though I'm not sure if that would look "Imperial-ish")... Think you can make it?

I'll give it a shot, yeah. :D

Might take me a few times to get it right though. Bit rusty on me ol skinning skills...but i'll try. :)
 Tito
11-28-2003, 9:30 PM
Well, concerning the customizing feature:

It was very, well, USELESS compared to the big size that it would fill... Not even 10% done with it, it filled 12 megabytes... So I talked with a lot of people, and nearly all agreed that we should skip that part... It's also been removed from the screenshots archive now...

Tesla, thanks for trying it out!:)
Page: 1 of 1