Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

3 more to a 100!

Page: 1 of 1
 -ST-i_stinks
11-27-2003, 1:51 AM
well 3 more post and raj will reach is first 100 POST!!!

this is something to be happy at least

time to count down...:cool:
 Tito
11-27-2003, 4:29 AM
Didn't you get my e-mail???

Anyway, we shouldn't count down to the 100th post, IF we should count down to something, it's the 1000th post!:D

But anyway, this sorta falls under the category of spam, which isn't good!:(
 -ST-i_stinks
11-27-2003, 9:02 AM
well ok didn't see ur mail before posting this any way u become the person who posted the 100th post!! by posting this congrats!!!!!!

ahahahaah
 Tito
11-27-2003, 9:14 AM
LOL... Eh, cool...:cool: :p
 Tito
11-27-2003, 9:23 AM
(Very sorry for the double post, but I pressed Enter/Return, and it posted the message instead of switching lines like I intended it to do!)

Well, our forum needs more content, and not all these empty threads... Notice that almost every forum here has over 10 posts per thread in average... Ours has between 5 and 6!:indif:

So get posting ladies and gentlemen!:D
 -ST-i_stinks
11-27-2003, 9:37 AM
well first u didn't double post lol
and 2nd for a forum to need more content the mod members must post first! as the outsiders didn't know much! so they would have like almost nothing to post or will be busying knocking their heads to find new content....:D we need the members to think and create good threads which will start ppl off:cool: !
 Tito
11-27-2003, 7:26 PM
(Double-posting = Writing two posts after one another without anyone saying something in between... YES, I DID double-post!)

Well, after I did some SERIOUS looking into old threads and "reviving" them, the average amount of posts per thread now lies only five posts (without creating new threads) from being 7 in average...:)

So the content is coming along nicely, though we could STILL use a lot more publicity...
Page: 1 of 1