Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Brainstorming:ways to make this forum ....

Page: 1 of 1
 -ST-i_stinks
11-27-2003, 1:43 AM
well this is the brain storming session on ways to make this fourms more exciting,active and ways to keep ppl visit the forums and also have something to post straight.etc in other words think of ways to improve the forums in all aspects!
 Tito
11-27-2003, 4:39 AM
If everyone would tell a friend about this place, this place would be very active!:D
 -ST-i_stinks
11-27-2003, 9:45 AM
oH if every one

1)put a signature to raj,also help advertise the mod.etc
2)all the raj team member come and post in this forum this way any questions can be answered fast!

and ............

HEY!!!! why only i and you r posting in this thread!!! this is supposed to be for the jediknight users to post!!!!!
 Tito
11-27-2003, 9:48 AM
Well, we need to get more publicity before people will come here...
 -ST-i_stinks
12-08-2003, 11:18 AM
ok ok i know this is lame
but every one can contribute to this so post also
this thread is actually intend to give us more methods to ....and also those that wish to help us promote can also try the methods listed Thank you!
and here some more(note:what we post here is what most ppl can do so we most probably won't be listing those hard jobs :)

1)put ur msn nick the raj website address?
2)post in other forum with the raj signature!

THanks let us cooperate and think of more ways and do it and hope fully hehe.........
Page: 1 of 1