Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

About the MOD

Page: 2 of 2
 Godzilla
12-03-2003, 9:29 PM
I'm probably the fifteen-thousandth person to ask this, but, what'd he do? (Besides flunking grammar class? :D)
 -ST-i_stinks
12-04-2003, 1:02 AM
well the other things isn't inviting others to spam dude....

it a place where ppl want to post abt other thing s it go there like saying happy birthday to godzilla.........or maybe having a small chat abt other things like their personal problem.etc and other games share with us.....when u create such thread u got to have a certain level of trust everyone that they dun spam(maybe 1 or 2 is fine)........that other things is juz a place for every 1 to relax.............so small things can be tolerated and it better than how to say erm.... let say.....when u visit other mods forum u probaly see a lot of ppl creating new threads to say something like war with iraq straight even if it not related to the mod but having this section they can juz dump the thing in there and we can see it when we want to it like (u know when SARS come that time ppl who get infected get quartine in the hospital bed room for treatment.

well ignore it if u dun understand it juz like a level of trust and a bit more freedom and also knowing the normal behaviour of most forum users(which i have.....)
 Jedi Luke
12-04-2003, 2:00 AM
 Tito
12-04-2003, 4:31 AM
Wouldn't you call a message saying "I have a belly button" spam? (No offense to you, GothiX)

Well, let's keep the thread then, though I don't really like the idea of having it...
 Tito
12-04-2003, 4:33 AM
*Small Update*

I just noticed that the Raj site is linked with the others at JediKnight.Net, though I'll still have to mail some news to them about us!:)
 GothiX
12-04-2003, 7:38 AM
The "belly-button post" was meant as an instant thread-killer.
 -ST-i_stinks
12-04-2003, 9:31 AM
well no fear i got topic changing technique from my years of experience :) heh u gotta think something more special to kill it completly :)
 Tito
12-04-2003, 9:35 AM
Actually, I was the one that changed the topic (before I remembered that it wasn't a great idea to have such a thread)!

And I could easily kill it, but I'll just let it be untill the spamming starts...:rolleyes:
 -ST-i_stinks
12-04-2003, 9:46 AM
well well i could also change it........stop the quarell for now there can be no end to this there r times which u did earlear and i think i did first but there also things which u thnik u did first but i did earliaer though......... (well u probably dun recall i' m not the type that dun say such things out often to claim credits)

well so stop it k for the good of the forum :)
such things is better to talk off the forum ok?
 Tito
12-04-2003, 9:52 AM
I'd like to point you to a somewhat similar situation:

At the AOTCTC forums, you might have heard that a few people were mad at DarkLord60 because he was being a strict moderator (and struck hard on spammers and flamers). Well, what most people don't realize is that if he WASN'T a strict moderator, the forum wouldn't be nearly as good as it is now, since it would be overrun with spammers and flamers.

So, it's all for the good of the forum that I brought this up in the first place...

We both want the same, we just have different approaches to getting it...:)
 GothiX
12-04-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Tito
We both want the same, we just have different approaches to getting it...:)

Different grammar, as well. :p
 -ST-i_stinks
12-05-2003, 12:06 AM
yea lol gothicx (grammar ahahah..........spelling too..........)
:)
yep we both have different approach but it can be our strong point as well :) we can mix it :)
 Tito
12-05-2003, 4:37 AM
Join me, ST, and TOGETHER we shall DESTROY THE SITH... I mean, ehm, good idea!:p
 -ST-i_stinks
12-06-2003, 8:19 AM
ah hem Isn't raj supposed to be sith defeat the jedis?

lol

and let get to topic now on "about the mod" which is the thread title
 -ST-i_stinks
12-06-2003, 1:03 PM
sorry for the double post

well after thinking for a while ,as demo and trailer willt ake quitre long to make

let foscus onn 1 or 2 things which we can release much faster

first is release some of the models or ahha u know the starting screen when u on jk3!!!!! we can change that with the raj thing and put an url at the pic with some pic of reborn? and send it to those jk3 related website? ahah!

well if u dun understand message me on msn i will explain further
 Godzilla
12-06-2003, 2:05 PM
I don't see how the Sith can defeat the Jedi. They may win a few battles, but they eventually lose. That said, this mod could bring the Force into balance again by letting the Sith win one. (I know this isn't the request thread but I can't help it. :D) In the conversations could we have references to Lord Vader, Lord Palpatine, Exar Kun, Lord Sidious, Lord Maul (All the Sith like lord :p) and other assorted Sith Masters? Okay, done venting. (I lay in bed at night and think of ideas)
 GothiX
12-06-2003, 3:56 PM
Originally posted by -ST-i_stinks
sorry for the double post

well after thinking for a while ,as demo and trailer willt ake quitre long to make

let foscus onn 1 or 2 things which we can release much faster

first is release some of the models or ahha u know the starting screen when u on jk3!!!!! we can change that with the raj thing and put an url at the pic with some pic of reborn? and send it to those jk3 related website? ahah!

well if u dun understand message me on msn i will explain further

Where the hell did you get JK3?!
 [JEDI] Adam
12-06-2003, 10:52 PM
Hey guys and girls down there how's the mod going ?
What progress you've made tito ? :)
 -ST-i_stinks
12-06-2003, 10:53 PM
Sorry i mean jedi academy related website lol

just find it easier lol since most ppl i talk to say it as jk3

VERy Very Sorry
 Tito
12-06-2003, 10:54 PM
Well, I think I'll send off Level 1 for someone else on the team to do some scripting on, seeing as I'm happily kept away from it for a while, thanks to Knights Of The Old Republic...:)
 -ST-i_stinks
12-06-2003, 11:04 PM
u done a lot !
have some short rest
go ahead and have ur nice rest playing kotor
but not too long :)
 Godzilla
12-07-2003, 11:54 AM
Nobody bothers to answer me. :swear:
 Jedi Luke
12-07-2003, 10:17 PM
Answer what?
 Godzilla
12-08-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Godzilla
I don't see how the Sith can defeat the Jedi. They may win a few battles, but they eventually lose. That said, this mod could bring the Force into balance again by letting the Sith win one. (I know this isn't the request thread but I can't help it. :D) In the conversations could we have references to Lord Vader, Lord Palpatine, Exar Kun, Lord Sidious, Lord Maul (All the Sith like lord :p) and other assorted Sith Masters? Okay, done venting. (I lay in bed at night and think of ideas) This suggestion. Any response? PLEASE????
 Jedi Luke
12-08-2003, 1:14 AM
Ah, sorry 'bout that. That's a good point. Letting the sith win one battle is a good idea. However how would the story then end?
 -ST-i_stinks
12-08-2003, 5:34 AM
kyle
definately
will
survive
no
doubt
LOL

and well if everyone know the ending wouldn't this be kinda a REALLY BIG SPOILER????
 Tito
12-08-2003, 7:43 AM
The Sith will get their fair share of victories in this MOD, that's all I can say for now...:)
 -ST-i_stinks
12-09-2003, 11:56 AM
hmm the post above seem to end this thread so erm pls carry on here about the thing on "about the mod"?

ahh and maybe u can Dream about the ending yourself and post here to share with us ur dream ending?

but pls take the background story.etc of the mod into consideration before u plan :)
 -ST-i_stinks
12-09-2003, 12:08 PM
sorry for the double post but i suddenly think of something i dun noe if i posted earliear and that is

(erm for tito but if u r interested u can post as well)
maybe we can release wallpaper or those jediacademy startup screen(the screen that come out after u clicked the jedi academy icon) for RAJ? this will take lesser time to made and also help to increase popularity. and also be sure to include the raj website url.... in those pics so they can see it and compress it in a zip file together with a notepad file saying like most mods.etc describing the installation instruction and also list the site url bla bla or u can introduce the mod from there?

just a suggestion

and ahhah we reached post 300 this is the 301 post if i'm not wrong
 Tito
12-09-2003, 3:02 PM
Wallpaper, eh? Hmm... Just got a few ideas for such wallpapers... Though I won't make any yet, I have a few cool settings for some in my head...

Startup-Screens are less likely to happen, but they aren't totally out of the picture...
 Godzilla
12-09-2003, 5:51 PM
Thanks for replys, guys. I think its a honor to work with great mappers, like Sirra, GothicX, and Tito. Whatever you do, ST, the same goes to U. (Did this seem rehearsed? :))
 -ST-i_stinks
12-10-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Tito
Wallpaper, eh? Hmm... Just got a few ideas for such wallpapers... Though I won't make any yet, I have a few cool settings for some in my head...

Startup-Screens are less likely to happen, but they aren't totally out of the picture...

hmm k but most website accept start up screen (i mean the 1 u know the screen with single player,multiplayer....)more and hmmm
for the saber swatter game u made remember, maybe u can add the site url to it? and send to those mini game websites? like www.gamehippo.com) ?
 Jedi Luke
12-10-2003, 11:20 AM
Yeah, wallpaper, videos, etc are good teasers for the community.
 Jedi Luke
12-10-2003, 10:18 PM
You guys could also release something for Christmas as a present to the community :D .
 -ST-i_stinks
12-11-2003, 3:37 AM
good idea but erm i don't know since I'm not an expert at such thing

and hmm too bad the news didn't mention us once again maybe is because of the more important news like the new bonus map pack from raven and also death of some one important to the JK community also remind me of another great that died abt 2-3 days ago the a world record holder....

and i also noticed that it seem the jka news thingy seem to be in a rotation policy if u noticed it normally 1 guy post for some days and another person took over for another few days so we must pick the active 1 and send to him like for example Andy is the active 1 now but since he posted so many news already it may switch again

so maybe let wait a few days and see and maybe send again then....since u know the death of someone so give them a rest then.........maybe we are just too unlucky ..... maybe the news mentioning us might come some days later...
Page: 2 of 2