Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Important For Signature

Page: 1 of 1
 -ST-i_stinks
11-23-2003, 11:37 AM
well sry this is the same post as in the supporters thread but it seem that no 1 see it so i'm posting it here ! :D

well done guys it look like most of us already have a signature below telling others of the RAJ mod but we still lack something that is most of us the link is to the raj2.gif pic or the link to the raj clan which is something totally diffent from the RAJ mod what we need is the link to the website and the pic doesn't have a link back to the raj website

heh so if u guys dun mind copy the below from the feel the power.... to the {/url}

Feel the power of the DARK SIDE.....(or u can put any other description like the first ever JA TC mod that let u play as the DARK SIDE!.etc)

hmmand pls replace { with [ and } with ]

REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE!!!

but we wish u could help us by changing it i know it tiring heh
 Tito
11-27-2003, 6:46 PM
Sidenote, ST forgot to say this: Big thanks to everybody who has put a link to our MOD in their signature!:)
Page: 1 of 1