Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

small update

Page: 1 of 1
 -ST-i_stinks
11-20-2003, 1:14 AM
well yesterday i managed to talk with 1 of the Gamearena staffs

well if u dun noe what gamearena is , it is basically a aus server network with quite a number games server located in australia ,

those aus gamers will probably know this and he have agreeded to help spread the mod through the gamearena serves :)

well although he have agreeded but i'm not sure weather if he will do what he agreeded or he may have forgotten it :) but at least there still some hope :)

he probably won't know me since i'm talking to hiim using a unknown nick :)
 Godzilla
11-20-2003, 1:47 AM
Sounds good. It should get a lot of publicity for the mod.
 -ST-i_stinks
11-21-2003, 9:11 AM
hmm it seem that he forgotten what he agreeded,,,,,,,,
 -ST-i_stinks
11-22-2003, 5:29 AM
well on a second though he might have done what he agreed since then nos. of votes at the poll at the website have increased from 25 to 32!

or maybe those that voted there are those which i manage to to get since i every week i do once mass jk3 server spreading (well dun worry i only say on each server once then quit the server )(i'm not those that keep spaming :)

or maybe some guy keep pressing the vote button?

well we dun noe but at least it show that some once have visited the site :)
 Tito
11-27-2003, 6:58 PM
How did he intend for this MOD to be "spread" around the servers??? It's mostly a SinglePlayer MOD...

Anyway, we need as much publicity as we can get, so if you, ST, could talk to more guys to help spread the word that we exist, it would be great...:D
Page: 1 of 1