Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wishlist

Page: 1 of 1
 -ST-i_stinks
11-17-2003, 2:19 AM
Anything you specifically want to see in this MOD? Post your wishlist here! :D

Please note that it's possible that not all of the wishes you make will be included, as the MOD is already around 23% completed!

However, if your ideas are good, creative enough and don't cause a lot of trouble for the team, they have a good chance of making the MOD! :)
 Godzilla
11-17-2003, 9:22 PM
What would be appealing to me is having a bunch of new evil-looking Saber hilts in the mod to choose from.
 Godzilla
11-17-2003, 9:31 PM
Maybe if you can get approval from some of the modellers who made the bothan, you can go to Bothawui, or if you can map Mon Calamari with the Mon Cal model. Also, how about new animations? As in kick, attacks, and gettup? Just some suggestions. U said U wanted ideas. ;) Probably not gonna happen, but one can always hope.
 -ST-i_stinks
11-18-2003, 1:21 AM
thanks for ur ideas!

they will be reviewed shortly heh
 Tito
11-18-2003, 4:21 AM
Saber Hilts selection: Easily done!:)

Planning and making new worls: NOT so easily done, so don't count it!:(

New animations: Perhaps...:)
 Neverhoodian
11-18-2003, 2:08 PM
Well, to be honest, new animations aren't very high up on things I'd like to see. Sometimes they just don't work as well as the default animations. New Reborn saber hilts sound good, though.
 Godzilla
11-18-2003, 2:48 PM
I was just trying to come up with ideas. I really don't expect to go to new places...it was just an idea. I'll try to think up some more!
 Godzilla
11-18-2003, 9:59 PM
How about some weapon mods like changing the DL-44 to an evil-looking, high powered blaster pistol? Also, maybe some new-enemies? E.G. A rebel assault trooper, and jetpack-carriers? I'm trying to think of ideas. Most will probably get cut in the end, but I can always be hopeful.
 Neverhoodian
11-18-2003, 11:01 PM
Maybe a cloaking device...

Kind of like the ones the Imp scouts use in JA and the Shadowtroopers use in JO. It could be a default item (kind of like how the electrobinoculars were standard gear in JO). Activating the cloaking device would be like performing a mind trick on all enemies (since mind trick is a Light side power). However, maybe it could be that they notice your telltale blue cloak waves when you get close to them. Jedi would be able to sense you through the Force, so it could only be effective against non-Force users.

Also maybe make it so that it can only be activated for a short amount of time so you can't abuse it and make the gameplay too easy. Maybe it could put a hefty drain on your Force pool, or maybe make it battery-powered, forcing the user to use it sparingly.
 -ST-i_stinks
11-18-2003, 11:23 PM
heh they will be reviewed but i find ur signature kinda funny

*run off to toilet*

the RAJ link u put up is to the RAJ clan site! which the raj clan and the raj mod is something different :)

thanks any way :)
 Godzilla
11-19-2003, 12:09 AM
Good idea about the cloaking device, but...that would take all the fun of hacking 'em up away. Perhaps there could be a stealth mission like the Cairn Dock (where you board the Doomgiver in JO) mission. Just a thought.
 Neverhoodian
11-19-2003, 3:42 AM
originally posted by -ST-i_stinks:
the RAJ link u put up is to the RAJ clan site! which the raj clan and the raj mod is something different
[/I]
Whoops! I guess I wasn't very observant there.:p I've fixed my sig.

originally posted by Godzilla:
Good idea about the cloaking device, but...that would take all the fun of hacking 'em up away. Perhaps there could be a stealth mission like the Cairn Dock (where you board the Doomgiver in JO) mission. Just a thought.
Good idea for a stealth mission. However, instead of having it being an automatic mission failure if you're discovered, maybe your character would have to fight through reinforcements responding to the alarm instead. That way you can be stealthy if you want or just wade through a sea of enemies if that's what you want instead.
 Tito
11-19-2003, 4:17 AM
We have a "stealth" mission planned already, in basically the way that you just suggested (with reinforcements and all).:)

The "cloaking device" sounds cool, but would be "out of character" for him to have, plus make the MOD much easier.

We might change a weapon or two to something new...:)
 Godzilla
11-19-2003, 1:52 PM
This mod sounds awesome.
 Tito
11-27-2003, 9:49 AM
We're still open for suggestions... You can also ask for a specific name to be used in the MOD HERE (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118595)...

And also, some small funny conversations will be needed soon, so it would cool if someone gave an example or two on such a thing here...:D
 Jedi Luke
11-30-2003, 12:31 PM
How about throwing in a few links from the Jedi Outcast story to the Jedi Academy story. What I have in mind is having a cutscene of Tavion explaining to Desann what happened to her on Bespin, then Desann punishing her for her actions, or instead of punishment, inform her about highly confidential plans about the Sceptre of Ragnos in JA and instructing her to get it on her own. Then by the time she gets it, Desann has already been slaughtered by Kyle. She therefore makes the decisions of what to do with the sceptre, blasts into hyperspace, and we don't see her until JA. What do you think?
 Tito
11-30-2003, 12:52 PM
Good idea, though THAT ain't gonna happen! This takes place nearly two years after JO, so we won't see anything that takes place DURING JO...

BUT, we already have a few links between JO and JA... Actually, one involving Tavion (though not precisely as you said it)!;)
 Jedi Luke
11-30-2003, 8:14 PM
Oh yeah, i forgot about the 2-year gap. Sweet, there's already something involving Tavion.:D
 Tito
12-01-2003, 10:46 AM
We of course also have a big link involving Kyle Katarn... You can't have a Jedi Knight story without involving him!:D
 Godzilla
12-01-2003, 9:09 PM
Who is voicing Kyle Katarn?
 -ST-i_stinks
12-01-2003, 11:54 PM
Jeff Bennett if i'm not wrong (if i'm wrong tell me heh )

u probably know him

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0071818/)
 Jedi Luke
12-01-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Tito
We of course also have a big link involving Kyle Katarn... You can't have a Jedi Knight story without involving him!:D

Exactly Right!!
 Godzilla
12-02-2003, 3:45 PM
LOL.:p
 -ST-i_stinks
02-04-2004, 9:00 AM
thinking of a character of Raj (think of this when 1 of my primary school friend name is this!)(now in secondary :)
which we can add to the game? as it similar to the Mod name RAJ

oops should have post under mod characters suggestion thread !
 Jedi Luke
02-16-2004, 9:52 AM
Originally posted by -ST-i_stinks
thinking of a character of Raj (think of this when 1 of my primary school friend name is this!)(now in secondary :)
which we can add to the game? as it similar to the Mod name RAJ

oops should have post under mod characters suggestion thread !

I can't think of a name. You can always use the automatic character name creater from kotor and grab a cool name from there.
 Tito
02-16-2004, 9:56 PM
How about... Corik? That sounds cool, I think... Or my personal favorite: Handyr! (It looks dumb, but if you knew what it meant in my language...:p )
 moberemk
03-21-2004, 10:18 PM
hey, you suggested those to me for my mod! Besides, it's already in the script. You can't have it!
Anyways, if you need some Alpha testers, this sure sounds like fun, so you can ask me!
 Tito
03-22-2004, 9:28 AM
Don't worry about the names, we'll think of some others for this MOD...;)

Anyway, I'll remember you when it's time for beta-testing... Thanks!:)
 Doomie
07-05-2004, 2:17 PM
Maybe you can let it interfere with the JA story... just a suggestion. I believe there wasn't really a time setting for JA except for 'after JO' so it should work...

Anyway, i'd like to see a good story, with a nice plot, one that really shows the dark side like we all want. And many betrayals and infiltrations and stuff... and we need a real evil looking guy and stuff, maybe make him an Imperial commander or something... just very EVIL, Vader style! (Well not for the looks but you get what i mean no?)
 -ST-i_stinks
07-15-2004, 11:03 AM
Ah thanks for the reply is a long time since there a a post here =)

we hope you can come here more often and we will record down your suggestions and stuffs in the meantime and look at where we can apply it on the game.

And so mean while, I hope that you can be patient for the moment while we are going to continue the mod under a different leader as our old team leader left to pursue his future as a rapper. =)

See you when i see you :D
Page: 1 of 1