Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

sith arrival

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
11-16-2003, 1:46 PM
This RPG takes place in Star Wars world, but the republic dont know anything about the Force. They stay out of force-users(As they call Jedi's/Sith's/Dark Jedi's) way but still they hate and fear the lightsaber user's. Jedi council is five-person "gang" that use the force and the lightsaber carefully and train young force users that will become fine jedi when they are fully grown with the force(Like Yoda). But the sith's are not yet realized. The Jedi's know that some people use the Force as a great weapon in bad things. They are called the Redsaber's because they use a red saber. Jedi's use green lightsaber and so they are called Greensaber's.
Profile goes normally:
Name:
Speciality:
Bio:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My profile:
Name: Tepe Thompson
Race: Human
Speciality: Weapons and bomb's
Bio: Born in Tatooine where he was a slave and grew hard. He got some learning by a passing throught Force-user and so he was interrested by using the force. He got his first lightsaber when he was 10 and when he was 13, he got a A-Wing for his birthday present from his parent's that were murdered a week after Tepe's bithday. Now he is training himself to be a Jedi master in the backlands of Endor wih few other Jedi's
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe is in the forest, medidating.
 rick ulo 11103
11-16-2003, 2:25 PM
(((i dont care im a bluesaber)))
name: rick ulo
race: human
speciality: flying and weapons
bio: rick's father was a pilot for the republic and taught him how to fly a ship at a young age. when rick was older he had became a high ranking soldier for the republic. when his father died in a fight and rick crash landed on a planet and was knocked out. when he woke up he was in a jedi enclave and was told by a jedi what had happened. he was trained and became a jedi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rick was on endor when he found tepe meditating
 Black Knight of Keno
11-16-2003, 2:55 PM
Tepe rose and turned to see Rick. "Friend or foe?" he asked, putting his right arm ready to take his lightsaber and ignite it.
 Apologetic
11-16-2003, 3:36 PM
Name:Apologetic Goeus
Race:human
Speciality:Tech/Force user
Bio:Apo had been a force user for most of his life and trained him self.He made his own ship and designed security systems nav.computers you name it.
--------------------------------------------------------
Apo sat in the forest floating while meditating until certain noise interupted him."Great another one"
 Hermie
11-22-2003, 12:18 PM
Name: Timor Silvermane
Race: human
Speciality: Sniping and flying
Bio: Timor was born on Alderaan, living a happy life with his parents and two sisters. he was very naiv, and when he discovered his force powers, he proudly showed the whole family what he could do. they were of course terrified. they aruged a long time whetever he should be sent away. they decided to act normal. but one they when they were out in the market Timor accidenticaly used the force to ppick up a blaster he just had purchased. after the shopkeeper shouted it out on the streets, an angry mob came after him. he was forced to steal a B-wing to escape. he flew around in the universe for a while, until he bumped into Tepe, who took him to Endor to train him in the ways of the force. he has yet to finish his lightsaber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timor opened one of his eyes. "is it really necesary to meditate at least three ours a day?"

(btw, are we on the planet Endor or its moon?)
 Black Knight of Keno
11-22-2003, 12:31 PM
((Wasn't Endor a moon? If not, we're in the planet :p ))

"Yes, it is neseccary... Well, at my sake it is..." Tepe said and walked next to Timor. "We should head back to the others..." he said to Timor
 Apologetic
11-22-2003, 1:38 PM
Apo walks by and finds Tepe"Whats with all the noise?!"
 Black Knight of Keno
11-22-2003, 1:46 PM
"Nothing Apo..." Tepe answered and walked towards a hill that contained an old republic army base where the Jedi's trained. It contained hundreds of private rooms, three hangar's, meeting room and a practise room.
 Hermie
11-22-2003, 5:08 PM
"thank the force! my legs are aching. you think I borrow a speeder and search for a lightsaber crystal now?"

-----------------------------------------------------

endor (http://www.starwars.com/databank/location/endor/index.html) in the star wars databank. it seems that the planet is filled with gasses and not liveable, but weґll say that the we dont know anything about Ewoks and they are even more primitive than in the movies, and they fear us and stay far away from us.
 Apologetic
11-22-2003, 7:24 PM
Apo uses the force and floats up then flys for the base."I wish this could be used in batle if only you didnt have to consentrate so hard."
 weiderudare
11-22-2003, 8:23 PM
Name: Zamar Retylinga( Anyone recognize the name? hehe)
Speciality: Dual Sabers, Lightsaber combat
Bio: Zamar grew up on Tatooine, where he after had knocked down another kid using the force, been banished from his home. He lived in the desert for 2 years, but then joined the other jedi's
He uses one green and one blue saber.

---------------------------------------
Zamar looked up from his cooking.
"Great, lunchtime...."
He sighed and continued making the spartan dinner
 Mr Flibble
11-22-2003, 9:35 PM
Name: Kenji Teradoc
Speciality: Computers, Piloting and Jedi texts.Uses a blue saber.
Bio: Kenji was born on Corosaunt. His father bought him a A-wing fighter when he was 15, then helped him modify it.His father died when Kenji was 21,and at University. He returned home that day, he found out about the accident and then he lived with his mother until he was 25.
His dad died in mysterious circumstances, and Kenji starts delving into the coroner's report. Aparently he died of a coronary, but in the report it said he died of stab wounds. Enraged by the deceit,
he strikes his mother down in a fit of rage. Guilt rushes through him, then he finds out about Jedis. Feeling he is different, he travels to Endor, and is amazed to find he has power. He trians under the master there, to try and control his guilt, and get over the murder if his parents.

---------------------------------------------------

Kenji is in a room hidden deep within the temple. He is reading over some manuscripts he found, his eyes glowing in excitement.
Then he hears a call "Kenji? Are you down there?"
Shocked out of his reveries, Kenji jumps round to see who's there...
 Black Knight of Keno
11-23-2003, 6:42 AM
"Maybe Timor, but now... It's lunch time..." Tepe sayd to Timor, and forcerunned to the base door. He opened the door and stepped in.
 rick ulo 11103
11-23-2003, 7:01 PM
(((soory i havvnt been posting for a while)))

"friend,and i agree with tepe it is a good thing to meditate it strengthens your conection to to the force"

rick saw apo

"hello"
 weiderudare
11-23-2003, 7:11 PM
WTF?
The last 4 posts off you have been oneliners!
"Rick goes to TK-23"
Whats that ****?
 Joetheeskimo
12-02-2003, 12:51 AM
Name: Keith Woter
Race: Changeling (Sorry, I couldn't resit :D )
Specialties: Learning, shape-changing, skills with Force
Bio: No one knows quite how Keith came to be, but he was found by a Jedi Council member on Hoth, half-frozen. He was only five, but his skills with the force were obvious, and they soon found out he was a changeling. He is now almost doen with his training to become a Jedi.
------
Keith strode out of the training room and to the mess hall, where they ate. He was tempted to change into a rat and steal some food, but he remembered the Jedi Council telling him to never use his changing abilities unless completely necessary. He sighed and began choosing his food.
 weiderudare
12-02-2003, 1:33 PM
Change to a rat? wtf?
Never heard of a race that can do that....
 Joetheeskimo
12-02-2003, 9:11 PM
Read the freaking profile, smartmouth. Your last two posts have been "WTF?!" and criticizing people. We can do what we want with our char. :rolleyes:
 weiderudare
12-03-2003, 9:30 AM
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
Read the freaking profile, smartmouth. Your last two posts have been "WTF?!" and criticizing people. We can do what we want with our char. :rolleyes:
Sorry that I use the same word two times. Next time I will ask you for permission.
I just think that a "changeling" seems extremly out of order.
You can change to a Rancor or a rock, and that's like invincibility
 Hermie
12-03-2003, 1:41 PM
even though he changed into a Rancor, he wouldnt have the strength of one, but a rock he could change to to resist more, since he changes the texture of the skin. but I really dont think changelings can change their body mass, so thats one heck of a rat…
 Redwing
12-04-2003, 8:45 AM
((Nope, changelings can't change body mass. So, uh, a really big rat, and a really tiny rancor. :D))
 Hermie
12-04-2003, 1:50 PM
Timor came running 10 min. after "no fair, you are much more trained than I in force speed. so, whats for lunch?"
 Black Knight of Keno
12-05-2003, 7:03 AM
"Look for yourself..." Tepe sayd, standing next to Timor. Timor didn't even notice that Tepe had runned next to him just few seconds before he asked what's for lunch.
Tepe smiled and walked towards three jedi's that sat in a round table in the darkest corner. Tepe stopped next to the table. "So... Council members, can I sit?" he asked and noticed one of the men nodding towards his question. Tepe sat down and talked with the jedi's with somekind of ancient Force meditation.
 Mr Flibble
12-06-2003, 4:08 PM
Kenji jumps round, guiltily hiding the scriptures, but no-one was there. ''Maybe it is true...No I'm just hungry. That must be it.'', kenji said, not sure who he was trying to convice.
Kenji makes his way up to the mess hall, and says , '' So Zamar, whats today's poison?'', whilst gesturing towards the food Zamar had prepared.
 weiderudare
12-06-2003, 6:41 PM
"Nothing you wouldn't eat"
Zamar said while pouring up the soup in bowls.
"So, anyone feel like eating this ****?"
 Hermie
12-06-2003, 8:28 PM
"having your legs crossed all day DO get you hungry… can you fill it on a bottle so I can drink it on a …trip?"
 Mr Flibble
12-10-2003, 8:48 PM
''Can you put it in a test tube for examination?''
Kenji takes the soup and smiles at Zamar, then crosses the room to where Tepe is sitting ''Can I sit with you?''
 weiderudare
12-10-2003, 9:03 PM
Zamar sat down in a corner, slowly forcing the soup down his throat.
This was his only friends, and the only ones that understood him, in the same way he understood them.
He remembered when he was young, and was called a freak by the other kid's.
I still hurt to think about how his own mother had rejected him
"So....Who wants a refill?"
 Black Knight of Keno
12-11-2003, 12:39 PM
One of the men nodded to Kenji. Kenji sat down and looked as the men and Tepe were soon "connected" again. In few minutes, Tepe opened his eyes and took a two little bottles from his pocket. "You want some? Dont tell the others about this..." Tepe said, giving the second bottle to Kenji and taking the other for himself. He opened it and started to drink it.
 Mr Flibble
12-13-2003, 1:14 PM
Kenji opened the bottle and sniffed the contents gingerly.
''What is it'' he asked, but noticing Tepe was drinking it, he took a small sip.
 Black Knight of Keno
12-13-2003, 1:18 PM
"This is an energy drink. It's made from herbs that grow only in Hoth" Tepe said and drinked the bottle empty, pytting it into his pocket.
 Mr Flibble
12-13-2003, 1:37 PM
Kenji put the stopper back in the bottle and discreetly put the half full bottle into his pocket. ''Is that so? I didn't reckon anything could grow on Hoth.'' He paused. '' Sorry, but what where you talking about before I sat down? I don't mean to intrude. If its private i'll go back and talk to Zamar.''
 Darth Rythe
12-22-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Tepe
((Wasn't Endor a moon? If not, we're in the planet :p ))

"Yes, it is neseccary... Well, at my sake it is..." Tepe said and walked next to Timor. "We should head back to the others..." he said to Timor

Endor is a planet, The rebels went to one of the moons of Endor.
 Black Knight of Keno
12-22-2003, 7:06 AM
"We were talking about Coruscant... We have detected many Force-users there... Redsaber's..." Tepe answered and looked the others
 Mr Flibble
12-31-2003, 6:03 PM
Kenji shifted uneasily in his chair, then looked up and said.'' So what does this mean?''
 Black Knight of Keno
12-31-2003, 8:30 PM
"That means that we could have a full war going on soon..." Tepe answered and looked Kenji. The other men looked Kenji allso.
 Mr Flibble
01-02-2004, 7:13 PM
Kenji avoided the men's gazes.
''I'm going back for more soup. Y'want any'' He said quickly.
Kenji walked away without listening for a reply.
''Hey Zamar, set me up with another cup of your fine filth''
 Black Knight of Keno
01-03-2004, 6:58 AM
Tepe nodded to the men and left to his room.
He started to read in his room about history
 LukeKatarn
03-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Name Tarek Jowel
Weapon 2 green sabers
Age 26
Race human
Specaltey the force and a expert marksman and black smith
Bio was raised as a soilder one day his home planet was under attack and he used his force powers on one of his attackers his perents died in that fire fight altho he saved alot of people he got banished because of the force. He then headed for endor after he heard about jedi in his ship with no weapons he finnaly crashed on endor and joined the jedi
'Tepe I just upgraded your lightsaber here you go nice and strong but still quick'.
Page: 1 of 1