Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Modeller Needed

Page: 1 of 1
 Tito
11-16-2003, 9:46 AM
Well, in short terms: We need someone who can make models. And it has to be someone who think they can make a "Nikto 'Morgukai warrior'", which is what we are missing here. :) For info and pictures of them, go HERE (http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/morgukai/index.html)!!!) If you're interrested, e-mail gugi2100@hotmail.com concerning this. We could also use modellers who can make anything else, though we NEED this model. I'll post once we (hopefully) get one who'll try to make it! Thanks for your help in advance! :)
 -ST-i_stinks
11-16-2003, 11:42 PM
er tito,but i think we have 1 problem here firstly the pic of the morgukai warrior only show it upper part of the body. that give moddlers some problem as they would also needto construct the lower part of the body and also er i dun think the mogukai warror have appeared in any starwars movies before or maybe juz a very small part of it . it only appearance i know is from starwars

comics. .

so i think we may need to find a pic that show the whole

Nikto 'Morgukai warrior'?
 Tito
11-17-2003, 4:22 AM
 -ST-i_stinks
11-19-2003, 3:21 AM
hmm i think u should post this topic outside on the public jediknight forum :) this way more ppl can see it and reply to you :)
 Tito
11-27-2003, 7:21 PM
Well, Psyk0Sith has been working on the Nikto Morgukai Warrior model for some time, and his WIP page is here: http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/nikto.htm!)

Doesn't it look excellent?:cool:
 Jedi Luke
11-29-2003, 12:15 AM
WOW!!:eek: Terrific model Psyk0Sith!!:thumbs1:
 -ST-i_stinks
11-29-2003, 12:21 AM
well i dun know how to make models but by seeing at the mokukai warrior model i know it hard to make with the mokukai warrior unlike most of the normal models!!!! it a lot more hard to do in my view :)
 Jedi Luke
11-29-2003, 12:25 AM
Bah, i can't model. Haven't tried it. Don't have the right programs. But i judged that model in comparison to heaps of other models I have seen, and this one looks pretty f'n good!!
 Tito
11-29-2003, 7:58 AM
Well, it IS Psyk0Sith! What did you expect?;)

I've tried making models myself (with MilkShape)... Not THAT good at it, but I've gotten the basics down...:)
Page: 1 of 1