Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Aliens: The Manstrom Incident

Page: 1 of 1
 jokemaster
11-16-2003, 2:01 AM
((Told you I'd steal your idea Apo :p))
OK, this RPG is based on the Alien movies.
Rules: No godmoding,
Follow the movie rules (I.E. No stabbing an Alien with a knife at point blank range and not getting hurt by acid blood.) Search for Alien stuff for more info.
Required info in bios:
Name:

That's all that's required, you can put age, bio, etc. if you want.
Now onto the story:
The ship Manstrom drifts through space, it's inhabitants in hypersleep (or whatever you call it), blissfully unaware of the stowaways, the Aliens, who soon awake to cause havoc...'
--------
Name: Sora Perez
Bio: not much is known of this mysterious man, he cracks jokes almost all the time, but it is obvious that something always bothers him.
--------
Perez ran through the ship, hoping to recach the last escape pods the aliens hadn't already launched or broken. Damn, those creatures were smart. He ran, shooting at tehm when he could but missing. Finally he managed to shoot one on the head, blood squriting everywhere, but not getting near Perez. To his horror, the blood started melting through the walls and floor, and killing some of the people running near it. He turned around and kept running. Finally he reached the escape pod, throwing himself into it and holding the door open.
"HURRY UP." He yelled to the people following him.
 weiderudare
11-16-2003, 9:00 AM
Name: William Turner (I know, Im not creative:p )

Will was running down the hallway, hoping to find an escape pod. His men were running behind them, sometimes screaming when they were killed by an alien.
When he ran arounda corner, he spotted a man holding the door open at an escape pod.
"Wait for us!"
Will looked behind, only to see that none off his men had maked it.
"****...."
 jokemaster
11-16-2003, 2:01 PM
Perez kept holding the door open with one hand and shooting with the other, somehow the aliens seemed to be increasing in number the more humans they took away, ignoring this he kept shooting, waiting for whoever was coming to reach the door.
 Apologetic
11-16-2003, 3:46 PM
(((I dont mind you taking THIS idea.But one question are we aloud to be experimental mutation?(What Ripley was in resurection))))

Name: Apologetic Goeus
------------------------------------------
Apo awoke to hear alarms going off"And the hunt begins"Apo got out of his pod and began searching for weapons.
 jokemaster
11-16-2003, 11:25 PM
((Just don't make it over the top))
 Apologetic
11-17-2003, 12:45 AM
((This is a bit unorthodox usually its they sleep and dont kno about them and they get picked off and freak or they go on their planet and get in trouble.Or it continues from resurections where aliens get to earth.o well we found'm on da ship)))

Apo found the weaponry and got a few machine guns a cuncussion rifle some grenade launchers and a laser blaster."Bring it on!"Apo goes through the ducts and considering he had experiance with these things he knew thats the first place they would be. Apo crawled a bit and sure enough found somthing.Apo was completly still as he watched the creature go down and then stop.Apo took a hand gun out and aimed carefully he fired there was a highpitch screech and the ducts began to slowly melt."Gota ditch this ship or something they best know we cant beat these things!"
 jokemaster
11-17-2003, 1:47 AM
((Didn't they wake up in Alien 3? It's been a long time since I saw that one, so I could be wrong))
Perez heard a sound from the vents, and saw a hole slowly appearing. There was someone up there, and he had taken one of the aliens out
"HEY! DOWN HERE" He yelled.
 Apologetic
11-17-2003, 10:18 PM
(((No they crashed on that planet after the ship ejects them)))

Apo leaves the ducts and stands next to perez."Whats all this?"Apo checks gis motion tracker.
 jokemaster
11-17-2003, 11:00 PM
"I don't know, I guess some of the Xenomorph eggs got onboard some" Fires rounds into an alien's head "how. Get in the pod." He said, noticing lots of other had been ejeccted.
 Apologetic
11-18-2003, 1:39 AM
"No i have a ship near by you just need to selfdet this big thing."Apo runs threw the halls firing shells and destroying aliens"Dogeing all this acid is crazy!"Apo finally reaches his ship"Here goes nothin"Apo begins take off.
 jokemaster
11-18-2003, 9:05 PM
Perez quickly ran through the ship, shooting at aliens with his shotgun, screaming all the way through. He finally got to the self-det device. He quickly activated it and started running back to the ship. The detonator went off about halfway through and Perez was forced to outrun the explosion. He barely made it to his pod and ejected it. He quickly got on the radio.
"Hey, is there anyway you can pick me up on your ship?"
 Apologetic
11-18-2003, 11:45 PM
"No problem i need to get the others too."Apo picked up the pods one by one and got Perez."Xenomorph eggs...wait a minute...we came from earth how did xenomorph eggs transfer here?Are anyships docked with us?"

(((2 choices one:A ship docked and we asume they were transfered like that
2:There is an army of these things waiting on earth and we need to help take them out.)))
 jokemaster
11-18-2003, 11:54 PM
One of the other guys spoke up.
"We picked up a pod near earth. The man was dead, and we didn't really search the ship. The eggs or whatever could have come from there. The pod seemed to have come from earth though, and it was too late to turn back by then, since half the crew was in hypersleep."
 Apologetic
11-19-2003, 1:56 AM
Apo did this=>_<."How long were we in hyper sleep?!"
 jokemaster
11-19-2003, 10:45 AM
"About for a couple of years, maybe more."
 Apologetic
11-19-2003, 9:38 PM
Apo found their position."Its going to take about....give or take a year to get back so get in your pods ladys and gentelmen we need to get to earth."
 jokemaster
11-19-2003, 9:59 PM
None of the other people wanted to take command, so they happily got into their pods. Meanwhile Perez approached Apo.
"Something tells me you've fought these creatures before."
 Apologetic
11-19-2003, 10:38 PM
"Heh yea well It was back when they tried to tame these things and well that base was a nest."Apo got into his pod."And we had to Nuke it."Then Apo fell ta sleep.(((Ok its almost time for us to fall asleep and awake at earth.)))
 jokemaster
11-19-2003, 11:18 PM
Perez did one last sweep of the ship, checking for any alien eggs. There weren't any. Finally he got into his pod and fell asleep quickly.
 Apologetic
11-20-2003, 1:23 AM
(((Time warp!)))

The ship finally reached earth and everyone woke up.*YAWN/STRETCH*"What happened?"Apo then remebered and he checked on earth. "I any one there? come in!"Apo was starting to get nervous."Maby theres bad weather"Apo knew that wasnt it.

(((We going to have Preadator come in and help out?)))
 jokemaster
11-20-2003, 1:35 AM
((Maybe))
Perez quickly ran up to Apo.
"Any news?" He asked, knowing what the answer would probably be.
 Apologetic
11-20-2003, 10:13 PM
Apo sighs"Well theres to things going on...either theres bad reseption or..well hold on lets see."Apo pulls into the atmosphere and passes the clouds to find the place covered in destroyed buildings and a black mess."What the?!"
(((Basicly like Aliens 2 but its a city of these things.)))
 jokemaster
11-21-2003, 12:21 AM
"Oh my god." said Perez. "I'm guessing we should get ready ASAP?"
 Apologetic
11-21-2003, 1:12 AM
"DUDE! do you see whats happening here?!Its us and a crew of untrained ppl against an army of super creatures that beat the Marines on their own base!"Apo shook his head."We need to gather remenants of the survivers and get an army here...and quick."
 jokemaster
11-21-2003, 1:35 AM
"Have you tried contacting any survivors again?"
 Apologetic
11-21-2003, 1:45 AM
"These things are smart and as far as i kno they jamed all comunitactions"(((Yea they are that smart considering they made a ship and lure ppl in with that distress signal.)))
 Black Knight of Keno
11-22-2003, 10:48 AM
Name: Tepe Quessir
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apo and Perez heard a scream and shots. "Help!!! Anyone there!!??" somebody shouted somewhere near. There was shots again and few alien screams. Tepe walked backwards towards Apo and Perez, shooting aliens and trying to dodge the acid but gets hit on the shoulder by it. He looks like he would be the only survivor. "Help!!! Anybody there!!??" he shouts, not knowing that Apo and Perez were standing only 100 meters away from him.
((And the survivor steps in :p ))
 Apologetic
11-22-2003, 1:40 PM
(((We're in a ship.)))

Apo Steered the ship over Tepe."Get in quick!"
 Black Knight of Keno
11-22-2003, 1:52 PM
((Whatever...))
Tepe runs to the ship, shooting aliens
 Apologetic
11-22-2003, 7:29 PM
Apo takes off and uses after burners.Everyone on the ship fall to the ground from the speed."Sorry about that just had to burn the ship to keep'm off."Apo gets up."Ok new guy first of all i know these things are still slow in taking over so where are the others.?"
 weiderudare
11-22-2003, 8:18 PM
Will looked around himself. He had managed to flee from the ship. In the cockpit, he saw the other survivors talking.
"Hey fellas.... Your the only ones alive? Damn, what happened?"
 Apologetic
11-22-2003, 10:15 PM
Apo looked out at the city."How much is left?"
 Black Knight of Keno
11-23-2003, 6:28 AM
"Not much... Only this group and maybe hundred more, defending theirselfs in a bunker middle of the city... Food supply's are none and our ammo is allmost out... Oh yeah... I'm Tepe Quessir and this is my team, The Stormed ones. I think I'm the most experienced on this group so thats why I'm their leader... for now..." Tepe explained, standing up and looking at his gun's ammo. So did the other ten men behind Tepe. "We need as much ammo we can carry... Oh... And this city is the only one that has people left... Some of them came from other city's that was evacuated... This city didnt have the chance... You know... Alien's are very fast..." Tepe sayd, walking towards Apo. "Hwo are you? And where did you come?" Tepe then asked from Apo.
 Apologetic
11-23-2003, 4:36 PM
"Names Apologetic...We come from a ship infiltrated by these things that came from earth.We have been on our way back for about...give or take a year.Ok so we need to get the remnants and I have enough ammo back there to supply a small army..."Apo then flew over the bunker that was surrounded by aliens."I hope my ship can take this."Apo goes down and uses flamethrowers to draw the aleins back.Then flys into the bunker.
 Apologetic
12-23-2003, 4:05 AM
Bump!
 Black Knight of Keno
01-17-2004, 9:30 AM
Tepe runs out of the ship and waves some commands to the team. Soon they come back to the ship with a hundred of people or less. Tepe was with three people to get some supplys from the storage room. They came back with somekinds of armors on them and many armors on boxes. The other people started to dress the armor's on and get the poor guns that Tepe carried.
"Ok, these guns wont hold on too long but the armors should keep the acid away from your skin for a few minutes..." Tepe says and runs to close the hangar doors after a breach signal.
"Their in!!! Get to your positions!! Secure the ship!!" Tepe gace commands and many got to some defense sections alla over the hangar. "You got room in there? We should evacuate soon..." "Tepe, Mike is missing!" "What?! How!?" "I thought he went to the storage room with you but he didn't come back" "He wasn't with us..." Tepe ans another soldier talked.
Tepe opened the hangar doors and shot some aliens that ran after a boy that stumbled in from the door. Tepe closed the door and locked them again when the boy was carried to the ship.

((Bump :D ))
 Apologetic
01-18-2004, 4:31 AM
Ap got a few automatic artillery rifles and line up a defence"This wont hold long get to the ship and we will rally together the others"
 Black Knight of Keno
01-18-2004, 6:40 AM
"Ok..." Tepe sayd and there came a silence allways coming just before a big fight. The dorrs slammed back but didn't open. The Aliens were allmost in and they were knocking the door.
Tepe runned into his position and prepared a machine gun(laser?). The others prared the other machina guns too and soon they were ready as the doors were allmost breached.
Then there was acid, melting the door away. "Ready..." Tepe shouted and many took a better position to see the door.
The door melted and there was no Aliens back it. But soon there was running hordes of Aliens throught the corridors and they came throught the melted door. "Fire!!" Tepe shouted and started to shoot the Aliens like the others.
 jokemaster
01-18-2004, 1:17 PM
The aliens charged, and the humans kept firing, finally they got so close that any fire sprayed acid everywhere.
"SWITCH TO FLAMETHROWERS!!!!"Yelled Perez, taking out his flamthrower and firing it.
 Apologetic
01-20-2004, 9:21 PM
:uzi1:
:rifle1:
:gun5:
:fire3:
:blast10:

(((bANG!)))
Ap got his Gatillion rifle and began bombarding the small hole where the xenomorph entered.(((Yea xenomorph)))
 Black Knight of Keno
02-07-2004, 1:56 PM
((Bump))

"Everyone in the ship!!!" Tepe shouted and most of them ran into the ship and some men like Tepe, kept firing,walking or running towards the ship.
 TheHobGoblin1
02-07-2004, 2:24 PM
*Kinda late*
Name: Briggs

*Covers Tepe*
 jokemaster
02-07-2004, 11:35 PM
Perez ran to the ship, flamethrowing any alien near him.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-08-2004, 6:16 AM
Soon everyone boarded the ship and it took off. Tepe watched the survivors hwo were about 72 soldiers. Then he sat down and checked his ammo
 Apologetic
02-08-2004, 11:49 PM
Ap stood up."Listen I'm not going to sugar coat it here..we have a crisis and-"
A man cut him off"Your freakin right we have a crisis what do you think we've been doin the past-"
Ap interupted him"LOOK YOU SIT DOWN OR WE'LL THROW OU OUT!"the man sat down but kept a scowl on his face."Now look people we need any news of any other groups like this.We need information on comunications,land stats,nests,the whole deal...we need a mirical.."

(((Mabye joke will add a twist with something..mabye a huge human group or predator comes in who knos)))
 TheHobGoblin1
02-10-2004, 1:44 AM
Um sir?.... I checked the transmission logs on the dropship. The destanation we're going... well... umm... listen for yourself

"*Static* Infecti- *static* Lost the fron- *static* Losing men, can- *static* I repeat set your cousres fo- *static* Nevermin- *static* base *static* evac now!*static* They're coming in!*static*
 jokemaster
02-10-2004, 10:28 PM
"Ap, you're more experienced with these things, should we alter course?"
 Apologetic
02-12-2004, 9:45 PM
Ap was thinking...He didnt kno but we had no other good ideas"Lets go.All we need to do is triangulate the signal"
 jokemaster
02-21-2004, 6:10 PM
Perez turned to one of the techs from the ship, and the tech started triangulating the signal. Soon after they got the location. The ship started flying towards it.
Page: 1 of 1