Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Dig

Page: 1 of 1
 ptdc
11-15-2003, 11:27 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to say this, but then again I can't think of anywhere else to say it. Before I start, I'm not trying to start an argument, ok? ;)

I played the dig for the first time a couple of months ago, completed it in about a week and I didn't find it up to the standard of other LEC adventures. It wasn't bad, by any means. I just didn't think it was great.

Right, so now I have to try to say why I didn't like it. Here goes... I found a lot of the game repetitive. The puzzles, the locations and the music. The voice acting was quite flat in places. Well there was probably more, but in the short time between playing it I've forgotten.
 Zaarin
11-16-2003, 9:46 AM
Yeah, I understand where you are coming from.

The Dig isn't my favourite LucasArts adventure. However, I think it is still a game worthy of any adventure collection, and it is different from most of the adventure games LucasArts make.

The main reason I liked The Dig was the atmosphere, created by both the music and fantastic artwork.
 ptdc
11-16-2003, 10:18 AM
I think the music was my favourite bit, I thought it was all the same (what I can remember of it) but I thought it fit well.
Page: 1 of 1