Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP: Anakin's Speeder

Page: 1 of 1
 NeoMarz1
11-15-2003, 7:31 PM
Ok, so I'm pushing forward my 3rd model this month. I guess ill probably just add it as a speeder pack, with Zam's. Anyhow here are the first mesh shots. Mars out!

http://www.aotctc.com/forums/files/anispeed1.jpg)
http://www.aotctc.com/forums/files/anispeed2.jpg)
http://www.aotctc.com/forums/files/anispeed3.jpg)
 riovu
11-15-2003, 8:07 PM
cool!!!i love it alrdy hey do u think that u can make it fit 2 players in it like in the shuttle???if u can't i dont mind great model marz keep up the good work
 Miko Reglia
11-15-2003, 10:10 PM
lol that thing is awsome man...

too bad we dont have any good anakin models though...there is that one on jk2files.com, but, eh...

anyway, if your making anakin's speeder, are ya thinking about making anakin's jedi starfighter in the clone wars cartoon?
 DarkLord60
11-15-2003, 10:40 PM
Well if we include that in AOTCTC we will have NeoMarz make it since he is so good.
 riovu
11-15-2003, 11:22 PM
isn't there someone making a anakin model???i think that kevin guy was making one
 DarkLord60
11-16-2003, 12:18 AM
Yup kevin and AOTCTC should be soon, I hope.
 NeoMarz1
11-22-2003, 2:56 AM
Ok the speeder is ingame, we are beta testing it at AOTC/TC. Its not posted yet, so just hang tight! Of course the driver model does not line up very well to the model's seats, but it still look pretty good. I added a couple blasters to the bumper frame.
Plus, first person view looks really good! The model performs well ingame, allthough we are trying to decide (for both zam and anakin's speeders) if we are going to make them skimmers or flyers. The problem here is that I can make skimmer/flyer versions for both, but that would make it so that two vehicles actually take up 4 vehicle slots in the game files. This means you wont be able to have as many vehicles in your collection. Mars out

http://www.aotctc.com/forums/files/anispeedfnl1.jpg)
 seks03
11-22-2003, 9:28 AM
awsome job marz, i think you should make both skimmers and flyers but play them in seperate downloads since the mappers are going to choose which to use in there maps.

any eta, next week next month?
 ObiKast
11-22-2003, 12:03 PM
Good work Marz.
Tell me, when is the zam speeder rdy to download?:rolleyes:
 NeoMarz1
11-22-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by seks03
awsome job marz, i think you should make both skimmers and flyers but play them in seperate downloads since the mappers are going to choose which to use in there maps.

any eta, next week next month?

Well, I just need to get these machines to perform good. Release could be very soon, but I want to release all my vehicle models about the same time. Here is the list so far.

1) Anakin speeder (trying to figure out how to get passenger)
2) Zam speeder (pretty much ready)
3) Republic gunship (trying to get rockets to fire, argh)

If everything went well, it could be just days until release, but these are being developed for my team @ AOTC/TC... I need to get feedback from them, since our site was down for awhile, we are suffering from recovery. Problem is getting the feedback right now:D At any rate, you can expect something soon;)
 MagBag
11-22-2003, 8:19 PM
You never cease to amaze me NeoMarz...it looks fabulous, good luck with the passenger and the Gunship firing as well! :)
 DarkLord60
11-23-2003, 2:42 AM
Originally posted by NeoMarz1
Well, I just need to get these machines to perform good. Release could be very soon, but I want to release all my vehicle models about the same time. Here is the list so far.

1) Anakin speeder (trying to figure out how to get passenger)
2) Zam speeder (pretty much ready)
3) Republic gunship (trying to get rockets to fire, argh)

If everything went well, it could be just days until release, but these are being developed for my team @ AOTC/TC... I need to get feedback from them, since our site was down for awhile, we are suffering from recovery. Problem is getting the feedback right now:D At any rate, you can expect something soon;)

Yup everything he said is the truth.
 seks03
11-24-2003, 2:25 AM
it looks like AOTC:TC site isnt going anwhere, what happens if the models are done before the site is backup? i can host them and add a custom installer like all the other files I host if you want.
 DarkLord60
11-24-2003, 11:20 PM
NO exclusive are always released at our site first sorry.
 NeoMarz1
11-25-2003, 12:46 AM
Well, for some reason I cant get the driver to show on flyer models. I'm using the same text lines from the swoop vehicle file, but it doesnt seem to do the same thing for flyers... so as it stands, Anakins speeder does not show a driver for the flyer version, just the skimmer. I'm going to mess around a little more, and see if I can figure this out. Mars out
 kmd
11-25-2003, 1:15 AM
this mod looks awsome, cant wait for the release!!
 NeoMarz1
12-02-2003, 1:14 AM
Originally posted by kmd
this mod looks awsome, cant wait for the release!!

Model should be out in a couple days, I just sent the file to Darklord.
Check www.aotctc.com)

Mars out!
 kmd
12-02-2003, 1:33 AM
oh my god!!!! not just ani's speeder, but republic gunship and ams speeder is out!!!
 DarkLord60
12-02-2003, 1:54 AM
Yup I just put it up!
 kmd
12-02-2003, 2:00 AM
ani's speeder is ok, thing i dont like about it is there is so low health to it!!! it dies fast, and yeah the zamspeeder weapons are well more than a weapon, they kill you more times than the enemy in sp, a good suicide ship....modles look awsome though
 NeoMarz1
12-02-2003, 1:00 PM
Originally posted by kmd
ani's speeder is ok, thing i dont like about it is there is so low health to it!!! it dies fast, and yeah the zamspeeder weapons are well more than a weapon, they kill you more times than the enemy in sp, a good suicide ship....modles look awsome though

EEEEK, thought I fixed that... I'll go back and work that one out, thanks. Mars out
 DarkLord60
12-02-2003, 10:32 PM
Ill have to post his patch.
Page: 1 of 1