Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Beta Test Darkforces Sp Level

Page: 1 of 1
 Szico VII
11-14-2003, 9:47 PM
http://digitalizedzone.com/darkforcesbeta.zip)

its 23.9 MB
and its for JEDI OUTCAST, NOY ACADEMY!!\
 gotcha8903
11-15-2003, 2:35 AM
im not skilled enough to be critiquing maps, but i downloaded it anyways. Heres what i thought:

At first, I was totally clueless, and then I remebered it was only the beta and used noclip, which cleared things up a lot. I liked the way the map looked, but there were some weird things going on too. Like in the room with the stormtroopers, some of the walls werent solid. I also liked the "boss" room(i guess that's what it was), but the cutscene wouldnt load there, so i didnt know what it was all about. The computer desk and all was nice, but it seemed that some things were misproportional.

Thats all i can think of and i hope you get a chance to finish it to where it is playable without noclip.
 Szico VII
11-15-2003, 10:11 AM
uhh, whats noclip?

and about the cutscene.... its really ****ed up. i dont know why but everytime, everytime, the cutscene camera starts from the beginning of the level and then travells to the room. i dont know whats wrong, i spoken with many people, but nobody knows....
Page: 1 of 1