Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Storm organization

Page: 1 of 1
 Smellyhat
11-09-2003, 7:30 PM
Name: Max "bullseye" Leon
Guns: Knife, USP, mp5, (sometimes m4a1 or ak-47)
Suit: GSG9
Alligment: Counter-terrorist
Bio: His grand-father was Domingo Chavez, known as one of the best counterterrorists in history, and Max wanted to be as good as him, or better. Therefore he has always trained in the professional Rainbow 6's trainingground. From the age of 13 he was able to headshot a enemy from 30 meters without much time to aim. And his accuracy has just improved, and improved.
It's just one week since he got here, but seems to be a good friend to everybody

--------------------------------------------

After breakfast he walked down to the pistolrange and shot of a few bullets there, making a smiley of the holes. When done shooting he walked out of the range just to find a lot of the crew there... "hi folks, shot any bad-guys today?"
 Apologetic
11-09-2003, 10:16 PM
((((Could lay down the srory but ok....))))

Name: Apologetic "The One" Goeus
Weapons:Top Secret
Alligment: Secret Agent
Bio: Little is known on Apo.Noone knows his real name but he once had said it was Apologetic.He was hired at a young age to be a secret agent and became one of their more intelligent technichians and makes his own gadgets....This message will self destruct in 5 seconds....4.....3......2......1....*Boom*
-------------------------------------------
Apo walked through the lab on the ceiling.He uses a robotic arm and takes something."Mission acomplished"He puts it in a pocket and travels through the ducts.
 Flamehart
11-13-2003, 8:34 PM
This isn't an RPG as far as I know, its from the CS RPG, and he must've accidently done Post Topic.
 rick ulo 11103
11-13-2003, 8:47 PM
yah i mean you might want to just keep on going with the cs one.
 Black Knight of Keno
11-15-2003, 3:40 PM
If you guys havent yet noticed, I deleted the thread(YES, the topic poster has the right to delete the thread :p ) because it was just what I didn't want to be :band:
 weiderudare
11-15-2003, 4:36 PM
Why did you delete it?
LOL, I think I will create a Rainbow thread then..
 Black Knight of Keno
11-15-2003, 5:10 PM
Didn't I just say that it didn't went like I wanted?
Page: 1 of 1