Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mafia RPG

Page: 1 of 1
 Black Knight of Keno
11-09-2003, 7:20 AM
This might get interesting, so hold on to this.

Name: Michael "Tepe/Black shadow" Johnsson
Speciality: Guns and connections to many Mafia's
Bio: At the age of twelve, his parents died. He wandered around, making some little robberies to kiosk's and market's. When he was fifteen, he robbed a gun store. He took the cash, the guns, everything. He then sold allmost everything to Yakuza-mafia. He cept a shotgun, some pistols and a sniper. Then he bought a silencer to the sniper and to the pistols. Then he was hired to kill somebody from a top-law firm. Then he knew that he was going to be a mercenary forever. He is known to everybodu as Tepe or "Black shadow"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe drinks a beer in his house. He looks out of the window and sees a black Mercedes drive next to the house. The house is between a beach and a big time hotel. Tepe takes his shotgun ready and his bullets next to the window. He knew that Blue moon-mafia would come to make business with him but he didnt know that the meeting would be in his house.
 weiderudare
11-09-2003, 8:26 AM
(((((Haha, I was planning on starting a Mafia RPG myself you know. With different families, all with their special attributes....))))
 Apologetic
11-09-2003, 1:52 PM
(((Im not familiar wit these things so im just going to try)))

Name: Mark "Apologetic/Shadow blade" Goeus
Speciality: Known by almost all Mafias WITH SPECIAL TECH WEAPONS
Bio: Apo was a loner who walked with noone.He was highly intellegent and made special weapons.He is known far in wide from how many people could have killed him and never came back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Apo sat in his home working on his latest defense project to aid him through his day"All these guys jump me to much Good thing I have these."Apo continues work
 jokemaster
11-09-2003, 2:57 PM
Name: Jack "Jokemaster" Ness
Specialty: No one has yet discovered that he's a cop. And it seems like no one will.
Bio: Jack joined the police force along with his friends in his early 20s. His friends were all gunned down by mafia killers, and he swore to bring them all down. He is currently working with the Blue-Moon mafia.

Name: James "Jimmy" Malone
Specialty: Works well with all types of guns.
Bio: Jimmy was one of the best cops until his boss, who had been bribed, demoted him to patrolling the streets. He also swore revenge on the mafia. He is currently working with the Yazuka mafia.

More characters to come.
------
Jack stepped out of the Mercedes. He checked his revolver, and walked into Micheal's house. He hoped this would go well.
 weiderudare
11-09-2003, 3:30 PM
((((Can I create different Families? Cause I want a real, Italian family. :D))))))))))

The Santino Family:
Allies: The Capro Family
Enemies: The Perugia Family
Specialty: Gambling and Protection
Principals: Kill only who you need to.
The Santinos gives protection to the one who pays, and respects the other gangs.

Name: William "Lowcaster" Turner
Rank: "Capo"(Higher ranked soldier) at the Santinos Family
Specialty: Will is one hell of a driver, and with his Dual Colts, he can prove pretty valuable.
Bio: Will started out as a muscle in the Santinos Family, and has quickly risen to be one of Don Santinos closests men.

More characters later on
------------------------------------------
Will stepped out of his Mercedes, only to spot a member of the Blue-Moon mafia.
Will checked his Dual Colts before sneaking after the mafioso. He ddn't like the Blue-Moon mafia, and with them streaking around Capros turf, was an insult.
 jokemaster
11-09-2003, 4:05 PM
Name: John Wallace
Specialty: Driving
Bio: He met Jack during police training. When Jack proposed everyone join a mafia family and they take them all down at the same time he joined his team immediately
----
John stepped out of the car.
"You see something Will?"
 weiderudare
11-09-2003, 4:22 PM
"Just some stupid Bluemoon mafioso. I hate those guys.. Do you think it mind of we pop him?"
Will extracted his colts and walked into the building.
 jokemaster
11-09-2003, 4:32 PM
((OOC: Is the blue-moon guy me?))
 weiderudare
11-09-2003, 6:15 PM
(((((yep))))
 jokemaster
11-09-2003, 7:07 PM
"No, he looks as if though he's going to a meeting. He only has a revolver, and if we killed or injured him, we would start a war we couldn't possibly win."
 Apologetic
11-09-2003, 7:17 PM
Apo finishes his box and puts it in his pocket then puts his trench coat on and walks out."Nice night"Apo sees two guys talking and uses his listening device you hear them...
 weiderudare
11-09-2003, 7:32 PM
Will sighs and holsters his colts
"So, I think the Capros are gonna do a move soon? Since we bombed their Headquarters they have been very calm."
 jokemaster
11-09-2003, 8:42 PM
"I think either they'll be doing something big soon, or they're too weak, and need us."
 Apologetic
11-09-2003, 10:17 PM
(Thinking)Hmm so these guys are tough....this should be interesting
 rick ulo 11103
11-09-2003, 11:02 PM
(((thank you tepe i cant think why anyone didnt think of this before)))

name: richard "head's" ulo
speciality:sniper/stelthy
bio:rick had found a sniper rifle when he was twelve after a gang war and kept it in his "home" abandoned car. he had worked alot ot buy one bullet for it and found out that he could probably kill the man that killed his parents. when he tried to kill the man a man srom the santino gang saw him and brought him there. he was givin a room there and when he was 16 they gave him a mission: he had to kill a a man from the perugia famiy he did it and then was exetpted iin to the santino family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rick had been in the car when he heard he could not kill the man and got out."hey"
 Apologetic
11-10-2003, 2:23 AM
Mark saw richard and sent a small bug android on him but he didnt notice"Another one done...."Apo put on his sun glasses and unbuttoned his trench coat then aproached the men cooly
 weiderudare
11-10-2003, 10:46 AM
Will turned around to see another man approaching them.
He put his hand in his pocket to show that he had a gun and then walked in front of the man.
"What do you want?"
 Black Knight of Keno
11-10-2003, 11:58 AM
((Apo, no robots goddamnit!! :mad: ))

Everyone could hear several shotgun shots and then two of the men that came in, runned out to tell the boss that someone was shooting at them and that they should go.
"That is not a good deal!!" Tepe shouted, stepping out of the house. He took his dual berettas on his hands, tthrewing the shotgun away. In few seconds, the two men were lying on the ground with blood coming from their heads. "Headshots... Four points. The mafioso... Fifteen million dollars..." Tepe sayd, pointing his other beretta straight to the mafioso's head. Then he noticed the others talking arounfd the corner. "Damn it... Allways..." he says, picking his shotgun up and shooting the mafioso's shoulder. "That's warning number one... You should be careful for now on..." Tepe says and walks back into his house, not knowing that Jokemaster was still inside. Tepe dropped his guns and walked upstairs. He was soon holding his machine gun in his hands and aiming at the door from upstairs. He was in a room next to the stairs. Jokemaster was just below him, downstairs
 jokemaster
11-10-2003, 8:36 PM
"COME ON! I JUST WANT TO NEGOTIATE A DEAL. I DON'T WANT TO KILL ANYONE" Yelled Jokemaster.
 rick ulo 11103
11-10-2003, 10:09 PM
(((im with the santino gang arent you:confused: )))
 jokemaster
11-10-2003, 10:13 PM
((John Wallace is with the Santinos, Jokemaster is with Blue Moon, Jimmy Malone is with the Yakuza.))
 Apologetic
11-10-2003, 10:38 PM
(((Sheesh ok!It was a smal low tech thing but fine lol)))

Mark turns and disapears into the shadwos he stands at the roof top looking at the fight.
 rick ulo 11103
11-12-2003, 10:19 PM
((( wait turner is with the santinos oh im confused )))
 jokemaster
11-12-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by rick ulo 11103
((( wait turner is with the santinos oh im confused )))
Turner is Widerudare's character, he's taking to Apo's character.
 Apologetic
11-13-2003, 1:47 AM
Apo watched the fight going on."I think i should help"Apo takes out two petty guns and holds them toward the new guy
 rick ulo 11103
11-13-2003, 9:23 PM
((( oh i thought he was talking to me )))

rick aimed his sniper rifle at marks head

(((oh i forgot to say in my bio that hes called heads because he aims for the neck and takes off the heads when he shhots)))
 Apologetic
11-13-2003, 9:51 PM
(((Ok what im about to do is not unheard of and its a short building)))

Apo flips back off the building and lands behind Rich holding the gun to his back"Is there a Problem here gentelmen?"
 rick ulo 11103
11-13-2003, 11:05 PM
(((this is a mafia rpg not a kong fu master rpg evean if it was a short build i mean look at it your on a one story high building and you jump perfectly right behind me)))

*rick hits apo in the head with his sniper rifle and points at his bloody head*

"obviosly there is"
 Apologetic
11-14-2003, 12:40 AM
"Well ok then"Apo shoots rich in the foot and kicks his sniper away"Now its you problem"Apo steps away from rich and holds his gun pointing at rich but far away enough he couldnt do anything about it.
 jokemaster
11-14-2003, 12:50 AM
*Wallace sneaked up behind apo, he quickly kicked Apo's gun away from him towards rick and pointed his own gun straight at Apo's head, where if he did anything he would die*
 Apologetic
11-14-2003, 8:45 PM
Apo just stands there and smiles"Note to self:Never help another guy out"
 jokemaster
11-14-2003, 10:05 PM
((Apo: wallace IS with Rick right now.At least he's supposedly is, since he's a cop))
 Apologetic
11-15-2003, 2:41 AM
(((Ok then i guess i need to do this...))))

Mark knows he can use his other gun so he drops it...And to his luck it fires and hits wallace in the leg.Mark uses this to his advantage and takes both his guns points them at rick and wallace."I have had enough of this i should kill you where you are but im just going to have to wait until the time comes..."Apo puts his hat on tips it up and says"I dont need people here thinking im causing trouble."Apo just runs into a dark alley where his foot steps are heard and stop...and he was gone without a trace....
 jokemaster
11-15-2003, 3:48 AM
Wallace fell, thankful for the knife tied to his leg which had deflected the bullet (You have incredible luck, I have incredible luck). He quickly drew his gun.
"We can't chase after him, we got better stuff to do"
 Black Knight of Keno
11-15-2003, 7:41 AM
Tepe walked down the stairs, he looked at Jokemaster and then he threw his machine gun away. "Hwo are you working for?" he asks, stepping next to Jokemaster with a knife in his hand.
 weiderudare
11-15-2003, 8:34 AM
Suddenly, Tepe felt a gun pressed towards his head.
"I would put the knife down if I were you...."
Will extracted the other gun to, and gave it to Wallace.
"You ok?"
 Black Knight of Keno
11-15-2003, 9:27 AM
"Is this a shopping mall or something?"Tepe asked, jokingly and giving his knife to Will. "Hey, I'm just a mercenary. And THIS is MY house. So you can get the hell out of my house!!" He says, raising his voice on the end
 weiderudare
11-15-2003, 9:36 AM
"Hey, im just checking on my friend here.... But now that you have been a smartass, I will have to take you to the Don."
 Black Knight of Keno
11-15-2003, 12:28 PM
"Sure, whatever... I just hope that I know him" Tepe said and started to walk towards his car.
 jokemaster
11-15-2003, 1:24 PM
Jokemaster sighed as Wallace picked the gun up and aimed it at him. "You too." Said Wallace. Jokemaster couldn't believe it, on all the nights for their paths to cross.
 Apologetic
11-15-2003, 6:22 PM
Apo walked down the side walk chewing on the end of a tooth pick."These people alway gotta go after me...when will they learn."
Page: 1 of 1