Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Demo

Page: 1 of 1
 shukrallah
11-03-2003, 1:06 PM
Man..... im bored and have to wait for JA till christmas, so i downloaded the demo.... and it doesnt work...

The launcher keeps giving me an error, and the game crashes when it hits the menu... ive tryed on 2 different PCs (home and school) and it never works! Whats wrong. Its in a zip like extracter thingy, then i hit unzip, and the game wont run!!!! :( :( :( :( :fett: :fett:
 shukrallah
11-03-2003, 11:38 PM
Whats with this place? No views, no nothing! thanks anyways, i found out that rogue squadron doesnt work on any operating systems above win 98... i have XP, so i guess thats why :( I had the game for N64, and i loved it, but i sold everything.... now a few years later i really wanted to play it again...

heh, just my luck, my sister's comp is win 98, so i was ganna burn the demo to a CD, and take it to her PC, but the monitor died :( just flashes white... so i guess no RS for me :(
Page: 1 of 1