Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

questions, questions!

Page: 1 of 1
 Szico VII
11-02-2003, 8:22 PM
some more questions:

how do you make a circle? (for say a rotating disc)

in behaveED I made a cutscene script, and it worked, so i deleted all the ref-tags and info_nuls. but then, when i made another one with new cameras, it always starts from where one of the original camera angles was and then moves to the ones that are actually there. what am i doing wrong?

how do you make text appear with cutscenes?
 Rankith
11-02-2003, 8:24 PM
I think for a circle just make a cylinder and then put a cap on it.
 Lil Killa
11-02-2003, 8:27 PM
for the circle....

curve> cylinder

to make a cylinder. then you may want to cap it or thiken it depending on what you are trying to do and both of those can alse be found in the curve menu. Don't know anything about cutscenes though...
 dood
11-09-2003, 10:19 AM
I got 2 guestons to:
- how add trees and a statue this sith from last sp level in JA
- how create a visibylity teleport... i wos made a brush who work like teleport but in game this teleport is invisibylity?
 Szico VII
11-09-2003, 8:41 PM
i see
you want a visible teleport. one you can see?
you can either....... use the trigger brush for the teleport (which i assume u already have) and then put the actual brush that looks like a teleporter directly behind it. or, simply texture the back end of the trigger brush, .i.e. the side you dont walk into, and leave the rest as a trigger brush. trigger brushes dont show up in game.
Page: 1 of 1