Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Font Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Silent Midnight
11-02-2003, 1:43 AM
I've finally been able to get XWA to run good on my comp, but a problem has arised... the font is messed badly... its like a poor representation of Stencils, the 8's look like E's backwards, sometimes like 6's, some letters are fine... Like L, B, S, and E... but thats only on the sensors, and for the power levels...
 Gold leader
11-02-2003, 1:54 PM
This usually has something to do with your video card drivers. It might be beneficial to downgrade your driver version.
 Silent Midnight
11-02-2003, 5:41 PM
If its for my Graphics Card... that wont be easy, its a FX 5200, and, I really cannot find a lower software.... hell... before I couldn't run the FX, or my Soundcard with XWA, now it purs...

You can find a screenshot of my problem here (http://www.hyper-stream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2801)
 Gold leader
11-03-2003, 10:57 AM
I can't view the screenshot, because I'm not registered at those forums. Anyway, the FX 5200 sure isn't in the XWA list of supported video cards. :D I suggest you write LucasArts about this, although I highly doubt they have a solution for this, you can always give it a shot. :)
 Silent Midnight
11-03-2003, 9:39 PM
Ohhh gret fun.....
Page: 1 of 1