Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

making the jedi cover their faces?

Page: 1 of 1
 Red Fury
10-28-2003, 1:30 PM
In my map I wonder if it is possible to make the jedi cover his or her face (exactly like in the train level). Anyone know if this can be done? I appreciate any help provided.
 idontlikegeorge
10-28-2003, 5:55 PM
I think that animation is tied to weather effects in the level, and the playermodel would play that animation when facing a direction... it happened in hoth1 as well.

As far as doing that animation for some other reason, you would have to use scripting, and have the npc/player play the animation for it manually.

Scripting isn't my forte yet, so I can't tell you how to do it, sorry.
 Red Fury
10-28-2003, 6:09 PM
ok, that seems to make sense. So how do I add in weather effects similar to the train level? and by the way....why am I "bantha fodder?" :(
 shukrallah
10-28-2003, 6:23 PM
Your Bantha Fodder because you only have 2 posts. You will move up to a higher rank every 50 posts. This belongs in the JA Mapping forum though.

I script, but i dont know how to do THAT animation (because there is no ICARUS II yet) I could show you how to do animations with scripting, but sadly i dont have BehavEd with me, so i cant show you an example script. BTW, when is ICARUS II coming out? Youll need that to use the new animations for JA ;)

it would be something like this:

AFFECT (The NPC's Targetname)
[TASK (whatever you want here)
[[SET_ANIM (name of animation)
[Do (the name of the task)

And that should be it :) Hope it works out for ya.
Page: 1 of 1