Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Luke skywalkers wife/gf

Page: 1 of 1
 Hseeker
10-27-2003, 9:02 AM
I remeber long time ago people where making a skin based on the books and graphics of luke skywalkers wife or something ? jedi girl with red haire if i rember it right.

Anyways is it done ? and if so already converted to JA ? :)
 Prime
10-27-2003, 1:24 PM
Do you mean Mara Jade? This was done for JO, but it should work in JA. Take a look around at pcgamemods.com, jk2files.net, or massassi.net.
 Astrotoy7
11-11-2003, 9:41 PM
Yes, I am a Jade Groupie. There is a GREAT MotS era skin/bot at jk2files called "marabot2.0" It is (obviously) based on the jan model...

theres probably an easier way, but to get it to work in SP, i just replaced the files in jan's folder(in assets1) and then used playermodel jan to get my baby in SP !! looks great !!

check these out
http://server3.uploadit.org/files/111103-jade1.jpg)

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/111103-jade2.jpg)

MTFBWYA
 eniaC
11-25-2003, 5:44 PM
I thought Luke was a swinger, didn't he have like three women?
Jade, some daughter of a senater and someone else too.
 Crow_Nest
12-01-2003, 5:52 AM
I didnt know that luke had a wife......

btw, wasnt mara jade kyle's partner in MotS?
 Sivy
12-04-2003, 1:23 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

btw, wasnt mara jade kyle's partner in MotS?

mara jade was kyle's apprentice in MOTS

then she married luke and is now Mara Jade Skywalker and they have a son who is called Ben
 Cosmos Jack
12-30-2003, 5:25 AM
Well there isa very good Mara Jade model. The only problem it is on WWW.jediknightii.net) and I can't get the site to come up. I do have the model on a CD.:D
Page: 1 of 1