Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Random Chibi Monkey

Page: 1 of 1
 Mad Anne Bonnie
10-23-2003, 6:47 AM
This is an idea I came up with some mates a while ago. Basically we drew a psycotic looking monkey and we got lots of people to add completely random comments. Soon I'm hoping to put it on it's own website! So basically all you have to do is write something COMPLETELY RANDOM. I'll start you guys off....

"Look out, jungle people, the big flying rock is coming! AND IT'S BEING CONTROLLED BY A DUCK!!!":D
 Alia
10-23-2003, 11:27 AM
But that made perfect sense to me!
 Orca Wail
10-23-2003, 2:41 PM
"Mr.Death, could you please take your potato out of my sock?"
 Ernil
10-23-2003, 3:14 PM
I sure do believe that Timmy has manipulated my leg into a 4 couched radio.

P.S. Orca, you sure do love death, eh?
 Alia
10-23-2003, 3:41 PM
But...it...all...made...perfect...sense!
 Captain_Izzi
10-23-2003, 6:21 PM
"Yes, it vaguely echos the work of neo-classical sculptors.... either that or I've had far too much grog again.."
 Orca Wail
10-23-2003, 7:50 PM
Originally posted by ErnilPherianath

P.S. Orca, you sure do love death, eh?

No, really? :D
Spell it with a capital "D" or he'll get mad.

Hmm...what else?

"Nurse? Nurse? This is a hair dryer, not a suction tube!"
 Alia
10-24-2003, 3:50 PM
That last remark was more natural than Adam in his birthday suit.
 Ernil
10-24-2003, 3:54 PM
"Thirteen men were cheesed to their death today. The usual suspect is once again Tommie the Tugboat."
 RoyTordesLegend
10-24-2003, 6:35 PM
HARRY!!! HARRY!!! Quick, bring the wig, the dogs set himself on fire again!!!!!
 Ray Jones
10-24-2003, 7:05 PM
egypt!
 Alia
10-24-2003, 7:08 PM
Randomna Pathetique.
 RoyTordesLegend
10-24-2003, 7:35 PM
Maybe your chuck is the wrong shape I said
 Orca Wail
10-24-2003, 7:45 PM
There are two kinds of metal in this yard; scrap, and art...and what you currently have IN YOUR MOUTH IS ART !!!
 Ray Jones
10-24-2003, 7:50 PM
it's not that i can see it but i cant see that i see it. dont you see this?
 RoyTordesLegend
10-24-2003, 7:54 PM
Oooh Mr Sproggins....it's lovely.....and much straighter than I imagined!
 Orca Wail
10-24-2003, 8:04 PM
thats just sick, roy. sicksicksick!!!

What?! What do you mean, make you a kidney sandwich! No, i will NOT make a kidney sandwich for you, Jack...

actually, that made a bit of sense...
 Ray Jones
10-24-2003, 8:51 PM
check mate.. i got a full house and you have only two points.
 Alia
10-24-2003, 9:24 PM
*yawn*
 Orca Wail
10-24-2003, 11:08 PM
Shut up, Andy! i don't see you coming up with any better!

Neeeko MATA!
 Alia
10-24-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Orca Wail
Shut up, Andy! i don't see you coming up with any better!
Oops, I see you just started to blame something some otherwhere but I listening to jam and making a ham sand witch who was casting a fly rod over the rainbow to the pot of soup canastas we dance to in the twilight with the twi'leks in the X-wings who propose to confuse to fuse box which had a gift but I don't know what thrifty of them not to fill it up with money or shot through the arm with forty-forty-forty-four and GONE to the lady in the shell oh hell-O Bob, where's your bracelet slobbering dog, or hog, or catacomb monk, eee! what was that? i though i saw a donkey singing, no swinging, no bucking for a raise, but the haze made me think it was a trick. trucking over bills was a jolly holiday FISH, i said WISH, but i couldn't think and wear a hat so i pillowed my computer with a wraparound bat! oh THAT, just the reason i would do this, clueless and speaking to a cup with no lid. fids, there's another and a more and better but i'm stuck here till the the damn post ends. so friends, i think this is IT. the END of the world-bound musings and the mass confusings by a rock with no shirt and dirty moths who plunder beauty and dirt. my lovely love who sent me a dove and somethin' else that i couldn't speak OF if i tried and died and got refried for it, poor Little Dorrit had a bad binding there by a hair not fair for any common king. nothing was a rose, something was a posey and the teacher is pouncing grim. fandango on the umpteenth floor bring your paper suit OR just a bird to eat with on the way. oh hey, did i tell you about the girl who said too much, in too many places, got her head on backwards, and no real faces, one hand in her pocket and out waving out the ocean, and couldn't fathom dimes for a spoon-fed potion, a noodle that was addled and an egg that tattled and a sort of air-compressor on her own atom-smasher, brought the floor to its knees, and stole panties and wrote tiny bits of randomness with ease? no? guess i will, but first with the story of a man named fred.....

are you not breathing or are you just dead? :)
 Orca Wail
10-25-2003, 12:51 AM
jesus. is andy on the $hizzl3?

possibly. That was excellent.

I am not worthy to stand in the shadow of such a master of nonsense...

Hey Bonnie, that sounds an awful lot like a Usdan game. Care to share?
 ptdc
10-25-2003, 3:42 PM
You are the least intelligent bunch of people I have ever "seen" oh right... erm a waggity wiggity, three bananas for sven's ingrowing butt cheeks.
 Ernil
10-25-2003, 7:15 PM
Juan has been denoted to the spirit of Scotland.

Does anyone have any idea what we're doing this for?

I think it's a scam, to get really good random ideas out of us. Because...ya know...those are worth lots of money...
 Shivermetimbers
10-25-2003, 7:27 PM
Dammit Pete! Where's the frog? Oh...F***
 Das Mole
10-25-2003, 8:40 PM
smurfs tickle my ulna into oblivious fragmented cellular respiratory systems complete without vanna white.
 Orca Wail
10-26-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by ErnilPherianath

I think it's a scam, to get really good random ideas out of us. Because...ya know...those are worth lots of money...

Most possibliea, very susipiouso.
Must investigatius.

My name is riiiiiiiiick, and I have a stiiiiiiiiick, right up my....

Hey Grimalkin? SHUTUP!!!
 Das Mole
10-26-2003, 4:22 PM
smurfs tickle my ulna into oblivious fragmented cellular respiratory systems complete without vanna white.
 Ray Jones
10-27-2003, 7:23 PM
cooool. one filled chocolate egg.
 Ernil
10-27-2003, 9:14 PM
If I lob the granny far enough, she'll stop baking.
 Orca Wail
10-28-2003, 12:42 AM
"Can i lick the sword at least!?!?"

"Gimme my note book! GIMME! Give-you...inbred wacko! GIMME MY NOTE BOOK BACK! What are you, a light bulb!?! Fine, now your name is Methane...GIMME MY NOTEBOOK!"
(Actual qoute)
 Mad Anne Bonnie
10-29-2003, 2:27 PM
And I thought I was good @ being random!:p

Mr Heirophant, why are you smiling at me with the scary eyes? Napoleon moved out of the cave cos there was water in it and he started MELTING so he found a different chess board.lime jelly is poisonous, people, never eat it with cheese DAVID BLAINE DAVID BLAINE RIDING THROUGH THE NIGHT look the monkeys are dancing again and HELP it's done something to me I can feel it inside AAAAAAAARGH MELON MELON MELON wheeeeeeeee i think the mostauche pills are working guess wot i can channel dead people through my braiiiiiiiin I SEE DEAD PEOPLE YAY here comes Elvis again the walls are pink but theres no furniture inside DID U KNOW mice are sometimes looking like aardvarks Spongebob stop drinking my shoes DAMN YOU DAVID ATTENBOROUGH i beleive in trees YOU CAN TAKE AN ARM YOU CAN TAKE A LEG BUT DONT GIVE ME THE NEEDLE i like tractors i want a trailer for my ears they're beasts im telling you BEASTS!

don't worry Ernil, I won't steal your ideas, just to prove it this page is a culmination of all the strange random thought s I've had over the last few weeks.... :rolleyes:

GOOD JOB PEOPLE!
 Das Mole
10-29-2003, 11:34 PM
:ewok:
 Shivermetimbers
11-05-2003, 11:16 PM
He did WAHT to an iguana? Sven! Get the mold and come over here quick!! Mr Scuffer's toaster just exploded!
 Ray Jones
11-06-2003, 7:08 AM
thats just not true. i dont fight like a cow and i didnt cross the road.

all i ever wanted is a colored b/w tv.
 RoyTordesLegend
11-06-2003, 8:01 AM
I told you!!! Cactii and genitals just don't go together!
Page: 1 of 1