Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Rise of the New Republic SWROTNR

Page: 1 of 1
 Casper
10-20-2003, 10:24 PM
I am looking for mappers modelers and other etc In this mod You will decide your path First the maps Each map will be a small portian of each of the following planets. Coruscant, Hoth, Bespin
Dagobauh, Tatoonie, Yavin4, Dathomir ( Yes there will be rancors inhabiting that world.), Ord mandrell, Naboo, Traversing to these planets will be easy your own starships The vehicles that are ready in the game and Im looking for modelers to make new craft The way you get to them Is by space travel there will be diffrenent sectors of space to travel from one sector to another there will be hyperbouys each hyper bouy is a level change ach sector will hold 1 planet witch will take up 95% perscant of the space But some sectors wont have planets they will have space stations, astriods you name it Huge instalations like OovoIV will be included yes it is in the asteroids contact me at nym259@hotmail.com for more info or if you want to jion the team Thanks and I need some feed back.
 Hellfire Jedi
10-20-2003, 11:02 PM
Request forum. ;)
 Neverhoodian
10-20-2003, 11:02 PM
Well, it certainly sounds epic. Sounds pretty neat to me. Unfortunately, I hardly know a thing about modding, so I'm afraid I can't offer assistance. I'll definitely keep this project on my radar screen. Keep us informed!
 Casper
10-20-2003, 11:07 PM
Okay I will give more details in each of the inhabitale planets Cloudcity, Coruscant you will have a apartmant and assingned landing platform the apartment for coruscant is finished my good freind Tito Alex Jardi made it it has some simuler things to padmes apartmentTo bad you wont be able to make out with natelie portman though:(
 Miko Reglia
10-20-2003, 11:16 PM
it sounds like its gonna take one heck of a long time to do...

good luck to ya though:D
 Casper
10-20-2003, 11:19 PM
Na Im going to contact some people Im going to ask ldj if I can use parts of his map etc for cloudcity alls I need is mappers modelers coders and scripters
 Casper
11-17-2003, 11:41 PM
Thx for all the positive feedback
 DarkLord60
11-18-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Zaknafein
it sounds like its gonna take one heck of a long time to do...

good luck to ya though:D

No it would take forever!
 Casper
11-18-2003, 12:58 AM
Not if I have alot of team members
 Zappa_0
11-18-2003, 1:52 AM
Do you have a solid number? If you need any music, I will be happy to help you out.
 Casper
11-18-2003, 2:02 AM
Sure man welcome to the team I could use some music
 Zappa_0
11-18-2003, 2:18 AM
Cool I am glad that I can be of service. Umm one the main questions that I am wondering is, is this gonna be a SP thing or will it be a MP movie to something like I do in JO and JA?
 tFighterPilot
11-18-2003, 9:49 AM
Originally posted by Nym
Traversing to these planets will be easy your own starships The vehicles that are ready in the game and Im looking for modelers to make new craft The way you get to them Is by space travel there will be diffrenent sectors of space to travel from one sector to another there will be hyperbouys each hyper bouy is a level change ach sector will hold 1 planet witch will take up 95% perscant of the space But some sectors wont have planets they will have space stations, astriods you name it Huge instalations like OovoIV will be included yes it is in the asteroids Are you sure it's possible :confused:

BTW, what models would you need?
 GothiX
11-18-2003, 12:17 PM
. <-- Full stop
, <-- Comma

Please use them, I was unable to read what you said.
 Casper
11-18-2003, 6:45 PM
Okay gothicX now that we do get along and we kind of are becoming freinds I will take your advice man. okay Imyourfather I dont know what models we will need yet dude but I understand you can make some really good vehicles so I will IM you and yes I'm looking for modelers I'm trying to find mappers just basicly ships flyable ships of any starwars kind. see I havent started oovo IV i'm to busy with dathomirso I'm looking for mappers who can mkae the planets look starwars like but if you can make md3's of some of the buildings on coruscant that would be cool. with me.
 Casper
11-18-2003, 6:53 PM
Ah missed that post I'm looking for some one who can make that academy transport flyable any ship md3 If you can make it flyable ravens clawacademy transport cloud car any speeders on the coruscant map that black transport the hauler from jo And if anyone can make anyvehicles that you and a freind can drive and you can take your freinds on a ride in like the academy transport that will be great aslo I'am looking into new craft into new craft for the mod yeah
 idontlikegeorge
11-18-2003, 7:00 PM
Originally posted by Nym
I am looking for mappers modelers and other etc In this mod You will decide your path First the maps Each map will be a small portian of each of the following planets. Coruscant, Hoth, Bespin
Dagobauh, Tatoonie, Yavin4, Dathomir ( Yes there will be rancors inhabiting that world.), Ord mandrell, Naboo, Traversing to these planets will be easy your own starships The vehicles that are ready in the game and Im looking for modelers to make new craft The way you get to them Is by space travel there will be diffrenent sectors of space to travel from one sector to another there will be hyperbouys each hyper bouy is a level change ach sector will hold 1 planet witch will take up 95% perscant of the space But some sectors wont have planets they will have space stations, astriods you name it Huge instalations like OovoIV will be included yes it is in the asteroids contact me at nym259@hotmail.com for more info or if you want to jion the team Thanks and I need some feed back.

So, is this gonna be like a pseudo MMORPG thing in JA, then? Or a SP episode?

As far as the whole plan, it does sound interesting... and with JA's hub type of level, it could work. But... what happens when a player dies? Where do they spawn?

If it is for MP, how can one player be in "another" map, flying toward the "planet" map that others are fighting in?
 Casper
11-18-2003, 7:01 PM
The last place you flew to the last level change you went through it will automaticly load I'm going to contact renegade since he is a very good coder
 DarkLord60
11-19-2003, 1:15 AM
Well good luck my friend cause sounds pretty big.
 tFighterPilot
11-19-2003, 9:44 AM
Pretty big is an understatement...
 DarkLord60
11-19-2003, 10:17 PM
Well aparently he is banned for something I wonder what.
 Zappa_0
11-19-2003, 11:42 PM
He didnt do anything from what he told me. They just wanted to ban him for no good reason.
 Tito
11-20-2003, 4:26 AM
Anybody know who banned him???:confused:
 GothiX
11-20-2003, 10:31 AM
No idea, but I agree. Nym = Casper. He should've been banned for eternity.
 Zappa_0
11-20-2003, 9:05 PM
GothicX why should he have been banned eternity for? He has done nothing wrong. So tell us all why you hate him so much for? Im sure we all would like to hear it.
Page: 1 of 1