Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Crisis of the Worlds

Page: 1 of 5
 Deac
10-20-2003, 4:18 PM
An new-Mrear/Cantina/Whatever RPG.

[Standard Rules, No Godmoding, No controlling others, Post Bio in first post.
One Special Rule: Your character can come from any plane in the multiverse. However, no omnipitent characters]

The Scenario...

The Darkstar has been sent back to the hells. And for a while, there was peace. Mahy events happened in the years that followed. Then the Aeges began to fear something. A great evil has stirred, something more than the Darkstar, Shunaria or anything they've faced before....

--------------------------------------------

*The Meeting Place. The Aeges have gathered.*

Perhaps we can defeat him

Our hands are tied, this is a mortal matter. But the thought of such destruction...

No Mortals means no faith! And no faith means we FADE AWAY!

*The Aeges shudder at the thought*

But which one to send?

How about...?

All: NO

Selecting several to stop this. Multiple heroes, champions from all over the planes and times.

All: Agreed. Bring them.

*Several Individuals appear*
 Redwing
10-20-2003, 4:28 PM
((OOS: Wait, what about the Mrear 2 unresolved storylines? ;)

*Can't join yet as has to leave - stickies* :D))
 Mandalorian54
10-21-2003, 12:08 AM
I'll introduce my character now similar but different.

Name: Selene
Bio: Selene is the leader of a small clan of Vampires, once one of the largest until they were destroyed in a vampire war. Now she and her small clan of pure blood vampires have dedicated themselves to justice and remained in secret. They are all very skilled and take pride in their arts of combat. They train hard and are a mysterious bunch. Selene is their leader and the most powerful and deadly of them. But they are night vampires and they daylight is fatal, though for some of the older more powerful ones such as Selene they can withstand the daylight for a legth of time. Selene is very bueatiful and deadly.
 Deac
10-21-2003, 4:09 PM
[Was going to do them in this one...]

*The Aeges turn their heads in confusion as a vampire appears.

A vampire? To save the multiverse?

Wait, there's another few coming...

*Then another being enters through the portal.
Several scars cover his body, and clicks can be heard as he moves some of his joints. A tall,grizzled, brown haired man stands, two lightsabers hanging from his belt, one on each hip.
Enter Deac Starkiller*

----------
Name: Deac Starkiller
World: Cantinaverse
Bio: [Condensed version] Made jedi through Imperial Experiment, onetime bearer of Starkiller Avatar, cyborg implants from being inside exploding ISD.
-------------------------

Deac: Where the hell am I?
 Kuuki
10-21-2003, 8:32 PM
*A human, well at least that was the first expression, clearly this young man well with in his twenties, had his youth with a personal experence with hell itself, complete with a set of large bat-like wings. He was well built, hair tathered, and wore long odd clothing with a large red blood strain in the ripped chest.
He was wieldng primitive weaponry, including an odd large calaber weapon of sort along with a weapon with short barrles of equal size, and a long Silver Sword. He smelt of dried blood.

Like Deac he was confused where he was.*

??? *Picturing in his mind, a sword percing his chest, speaking softly* "Am I dead..."
 Deac
10-22-2003, 3:32 PM
[Anymore for any more?]

Whose Idea was it to bring him along?

I liked his sword...it looked nice...

FURRO!

Deac: Oh no. Not you lot again! Haven't you interferred with mortals enough?

Wait, here's another one!

-----------------------------------

Name: Humphrey Hammerhead
World: Arcanum
Race: Half-Ogre
Bio: Humphrey Hammerhead, "Prophet of Thorg". Freed the Half Ogres from their slavery at the hands of the Gnomes in the Magickal-Techno world of Arcanum. Slayer of Kergahn the necromancer and re-incarnation of Nasrudin.

-----------------------------------------

Hammerhead: Now where am I?

I suppose we should tell them now....

Let the rest come!
 Redwing
10-22-2003, 6:02 PM
((me me me. ;)

HAH! @ "it looked nice" :D

um....make this a placeholder post, since I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment ;)))
 Kuuki
10-22-2003, 7:59 PM
((Yeah, I thought it would be interesting to bring in 'Davin'. I need to take a step back from the Irvines, cus i was thinking on bringing in a version of RH Irvine.... *trails off*))

Davin *to Deac* "Hey you seem to know what this is about, right?"
 Mandalorian54
10-23-2003, 12:00 AM
((hmm...so is this the sequal to Mrear2? cuz it really doesn't sound like it. Mrear2 wasn't star wars was it? I have a feeling this is just another random starwars rp, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested, I just kinda set my character for more of an ancient age, now that it's futuristic mabee I'll just adjust it apropriately, so ignore my character, this is the new one:))

Name: Selene
Race: vampire
weapons: Silver swords and other vampiric weapons. various blasters. And a dart rifle which can fire silver nitrate darts (secreating silver into the blood stream upon impact).
armour: She wears a black trenchcoat over top of black painted light metal.
Bio: Her father had lead the largest race of Vampires in the galaxy for thousands of years, since the first days of the Jedi, but the Vampires never had gotten involved much in other worldly things, until his death. Her father died in an invasion of their world, they were wiped out and now Selene leads the survivors.

------------------

Selene eyed the others suspiciously and silently observed their actions, all the while wondering what turn of events called for such a grizzly bunch.
 Kuuki
10-23-2003, 12:30 AM
((Here's a rough discribion through of whats going on Mand,

[i might be wrong, correct me guys! XD]

this room where the characters are being introduced is a chamber of which a council of aeges, they are well, gods, whom meet and deal with problems. (somewhat)

Mrear is based in the Cantina universe (started by deac, and after several 'episodes', it came about to making different stories in different places/times). So in someway, yes this is a random star wars RP, but this particular story happens far far far far far far before the jedi and sith ever started etc...

so basically, in this the aeges are collecting 'heroes' from all times, thus why 'Deac Starkiller', a jedi, has entered.. :)))
 Redwing
10-23-2003, 6:40 PM
((Mrear is a fantasy RPG, yes. But in the twisted universe we have set up, it will eventually evolve into a twisted version of the Star Wars universe, the "Cantinaverse". Which also has fantasy elements, but mostly via dimensional travel.))
 Admiral
10-24-2003, 12:57 AM
((And my inclusion of Norse Mythology. :) *Slowly backs out: I was never here))
 Kuuki
10-24-2003, 1:00 AM
((*flash* *flash* *flash* *flash* *flash*

*puts away camera, and runs to develop* XD))
 jokemaster
10-24-2003, 10:45 AM
((*Stands in doorway of film development room and store* YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
Anyway I've decided to bring in another odd character to be a hero.))
Name: Seth Greco
Alias: Jokemaster
Bio: A proffesional thief, he formed a gang which was very succesful. After their last job, he was forced to become a mercenary due to a debt. He found out he was pretty good at it so he kept being one once in a while.
-----
*Greco turned towards Deac and Co.*
Greco: So, why are we here? Did I come into the wrong party again or something?
 Deac
10-24-2003, 4:13 PM
[Mrear is a parellel universe to the Cantinaverse, which is based on Star Wars. I thought we could do some good crossovers here-BTW, the characters won't remember any of this afterward]

Deac: I have no idea.

Hammerhead: *points* They look like they want something.

Hammerhead! Knew you'd come!

Hammerhead: *Looking embarressed* Hi...Thorg...

I think there may yet be one or two more

Yeah, hurry, the tennis is on soon!
 Rogue15
10-24-2003, 7:35 PM
(oh no my morrowind character is breaking out)
Name: Alcarohtar (Alcar for short)
Race: Dunmer (dark elf)
Carrying: Daedric Dagger, 300 gold, dwarven crossbow
Wearing: orcish armor
Appearance: a young Dunmer, tall, muscular build, red eyes, red hair spiked back, confident look in his eyes
Bio: Alcarohtar is a high ranked member in the Fighters Guild of Vvardenfell, he enjoys dirty work with a sick passion that surpasses his lust for money.

(italic means he's thinking)

Alcarohtar: what in the hell...
 jokemaster
10-24-2003, 8:48 PM
Greco: I'd say they want to hire us. Something that needs a small group of experienced people.
 Kuuki
10-24-2003, 9:24 PM
Davin "Hmph..." 'Figures...' *turns to look at the portal.*
 Rogue15
10-25-2003, 12:24 AM
*Alcarohtar, curious*

Alcarohtar: What's this about?
 Redwing
10-26-2003, 7:44 AM
BIOS: ((Um, I probably should have cut down on the characters and joined the RPG sooner, shouldn't I have? ;) Don't worry, if it's too many characters I'll just have them get killed or lost.))

Name: Che Altera
Race: Human
Appearance: Light brown skin, wiry brown hair, black eyes
World: Earth, Magic World
Timeline: Parallel universe to Earth's future
Weapons: Several swords and daggers, all taken from slaughtered opponents. Carrying a golden blue sword.
Armor: Vest and helmet of gold dragonscale, black leather greaves, enchanted boots that triple her already magically enchanced speed, and enchanted gauntlets made of a pure white metal. (Carrying in a pack, instead of a change of clothes, a suit of what looks like wolf armor.)
Bio: Che was born and raised a street thief. But when she was a teenager, she joined a paramilitary organization and was trained to be skilled with the sword and other combat arts. Her magic abilites had shaped her into a powerful warrior by the time she grew up. She now fears nothing.
--------------------
Name: Termand Rwos
Race: Gargoyle
Appearance: Beaked, winged and tailed; Brown skin tinged red, black hair
World: Earth, Magic World/ Cantinaverse
Timeline: Cantina 11-ish (Earth's future)
Weapons: Lightsword, longsword, axe-blades, throwing weapons
Armor: Partial, mixture of plate and protective nanotech "cloth", black/silver-colored, red highlights, blue traditional loincloth, also-traditional Blade mask
Bio: Rwos is a Blade, part of an "organization" that acts as guardians of certain interdimensional places and happenings. Rwos befriended Deac Starkiller and helped the Rebel Alliance/New Republic, among other things, in the "Cantinaverse".
--------------------
Name: Trael Cean'R
Race: Altered Human
Appearance: Strangely-colored and shaped eyes due to genetic enhancement. Brown hair
World: Earth
Timeline: Earth's future (same as Rwos)
Weapons: Armor suit's weapon systems
Armor: Partially retractable bright red, winged metal armor suit. (Robes underneath)
Bio: Trael's real name is Henry. He was part of an elite government task force sent in a mission to negotiate with aliens that went wrong, and he was almost killed by a bioweapon. Friendly aliens altered his mind and genetic makeup to save him.
--------------------
Name: H'lena
Race: Gargoyle
Appearance: Standard gargoyle characteristics (wings, tail, claws, bony brows, etc), mauve-colored skin, two long facial horns
World: Earth's magic world
Timeline: Earth's future (same as Rwos)
Weapons: None
Armor: None
Bio: Not much is known about H'lena. She is K'Warra K'laar's half sister, which could mean she is immortal, or a time-shifter, or simply used magical means such as self-cryogenics to live as long as K'Warra has - whichever it is, she isn't telling. She is an expert spellcaster and has a great interest in professional combat.
--------------------
Name: Cheyla A’melie (name resemblence to first character is a coincidence and my fault)
Race: Force-sensitive Twi'lek
Appearance: Sky-blue skin, light eyes. Standard Twi-lek characteristics
World: Coruscant
Timeline: Cantina-verse, some time before The Phantom Menace.
Weapons: Two light-daggers
Armor: None
Bio: Cheyla is a young Force adept who has nearly sacrificed herself multiple times to save her friends, and even her enemies. She is not a true Jedi, but has received some Jedi training under circumstances she will not reveal.
--------------------

*The five of the above-listed characters appear at once*

H'lena: Well. This is different. Where are we?

Rwos: Deac? H'lena, and...Trael...how did we get here?

Trael: *speaking through a voice synthesizer* I do not know. But perhaps they *pointing to the Aeges* are about to tell us.

*Che is silent, looking around in awe at the room around them. Cheyla looks guarded and draws her light-daggers*
 Deac
10-27-2003, 6:43 PM
Right. We've called you here together because there's a problem on the planes...

A sort of...crisis...

Something evil wants to achieve godhood

Deac: Hasn't that happened before?

Told you he was smart! He's one of mine!

Furro, you're not the only one who gets a regular champion *Aside to self* Can't believe we used to date....

Anyway, point is, that this one wants to set itself up as the ONLY GOD.

Hammerhead: So it wants to kill Vendrigroth?

*The Aeges look puzzled. One whispers "That's what they call Him there", and they all understand*

Yes. That's it. It wants to set itself up as the only evil god and rule everything. That's why we've got you together.

Only Mortals can do this. We are bound by the laws that keep Ragnarok premature from occuring...AGAIN *Scowls at Deac and Rwos*

So the Plan is, we'll send you back to Deac and Greco's world and from there you'll have to follow the trail

Deac: And how do we find the way?

*He feels a small device appear in his pocket*

When you reach a planar node, that will activate. We'll give you all the information you need, but all we know for now is that IT has an agent in your world:

Reletha Darkstar....

[EGAD! LONGEST POST EVER!]
 Redwing
10-27-2003, 8:06 PM
A'melie: The...planes?

Che: So you are...the gods?

H'lena: Wait, wait, wait. You pull us here without any warning and you don't even want to take the time for introductions? Who are you people...if I can call you that? And these others? *to Rwos* Aren't you some famous Blade? *to Selene* And you're a vampire?

A'melie: Please...someone explain what's happening...I don't understand. The Force is strong in this place, both light and dark, but something is all wrong...and how did I get here?

H'lena: "The Force" huh? Next you're gonna tell me those are really lightsabers.

A'melie: Of course they are. I am not a Jedi, but I have had some training in their arts.

H'lena: ...Really now.
 Mandalorian54
10-27-2003, 9:12 PM
((Selene is kinda immortal....))

Selene is a little bewildered she stands with a group of a dozen other vampires behind her all with odd looking curved and wicked blades, weapons like none ever seen before, not that theres anything too special or magical about them but the designs for each weapon is so unique and complex.

((that's right I'm adding in a group of loyal brethrens, not significant enough to post a bio for each.))
 jokemaster
10-27-2003, 9:30 PM
Greco: OK, so basically a group that, at best, is misfit is going against someone who wants to become all-powerful and is hiding on my homeworld? Great. Definetely much more exciting than my earlier job.
 Deac
10-28-2003, 5:40 PM
Go now.

*The group is whisked away, and arrives into a familiar Cantina*

Deac: Hey! Rwos! It's the Cantina....

Hammerhead: This is going to be a long day.
 Redwing
10-28-2003, 6:02 PM
Rwos: The Cantina...wait, this is the old one. Before it was destroyed and rebuilt...*He looks at Deac, then realizes* He's not even a cyborg yet. You don't know, do you.

H'lena: I wish I could say this was the first time this happened to me. Sadly, it isn't. So rather than bask in shock and awe, how about we get some introductions? I'm H'lena. I'm a mage. You there with the metal suit. Who are you?

Trael: I am called Trael Cean'R. My human name is Henry.

H'lena: And you, Miss Jedi with the hair problems. You are?

A'melie: I'm not a Jedi, I told you. My name is Cheyla A'melie. And these are head-tails, not hair. Haven't you seen a Twi'lek before?

H'lena: I could answer that, but you totally wouldn't get it. How about you in the dragon vest? *motioning to Che's glowing weapon* Nice sword, by the way.

Che: Thank you, I killed a god to get it. My name is my own, but you can call me Che.

H'lena: Great! Hi, Che. *pointing at Selene* And you. You and your posse, your vampires, but you're not evil, and you aren't, well, dead. Explain?
 Rogue15
10-28-2003, 7:11 PM
*Alcarohtar walks over to A'melie*

Alcar: I've seen things that would make you puke. Care for a story?
 Kuuki
10-28-2003, 7:33 PM
((I cant help but to say that 1) the requirements of the opening stated a group of individuals and 2) Im sure enough that the Aeges are smart enough to 'pick' people competent enough to not need a group of underlings for help.

just to negate that whole thing, but still, it doesnt seem right.
true they said mortals, and out came an immortal, which could pass, but still, no offence ^_^;;;))

*Davin keeps his back from the group, apparently not caring what happened, he keeps his left arm folded across his chest supporting his right in a relaxed position. He studies his right hand, the fingernails well appearing to be claws, alot like the vampiric ones. He remains in a deep thought.*

Davin 'It's still occuring, if those were real gods, maybe I should have asked...'

*He peers into his trenchcoat, inside was a small container taht had a sringe with 5 vials taht can be placed with in the sringe. Only four of the vials had liquid in them, a yellow fluid.*

Davin 'This quest, what ever it is about better only last for about a week, I don't want to turn into that again...'
 jokemaster
10-28-2003, 7:49 PM
*Greco hangs back with Davin*
Greco: Hey, you plan on keeping up? If we start running you're getting left behind.
 Kuuki
10-28-2003, 7:57 PM
Davin *Almost coldly* "I'm fine. I can take care of myself."
 jokemaster
10-28-2003, 7:59 PM
Greco: Suit yourself kid.
 Kuuki
10-28-2003, 8:17 PM
*Davin puts his arms to his sides, and turns around.*

Davin "Alright. Oh yeah, the name's Davin."
 jokemaster
10-28-2003, 8:40 PM
Greco: My name's Greco. You want to get a drink?
 Kuuki
10-28-2003, 9:21 PM
Davin "I could use one, believe me..."
 jokemaster
10-28-2003, 10:17 PM
Greco: Bartender! OK, give me a ruby blies and.... *turns to Davin* What would you like?
 Kuuki
10-28-2003, 11:18 PM
Davin "I, er, wouldn't know what they serve here... Trust me, I don't even know waht a ruby blies is..."
 Redwing
10-28-2003, 11:25 PM
((OOS: If Selene can die, she isn't a *true* immortal, Scar. ;)))

A'melie: *wondering what exactly Alcorhator was* Not really, no.

*H'lena, not getting an immediate reply, glances back at Davin and Greco*

H'lena: What about you two? Care to introduce yourselves to the rest of us?
 jokemaster
10-28-2003, 11:39 PM
Greco: And some blue milk for him. *Turns to face H'lena* My name's Greco. I'm usually a thief, depends on the circumstances.
 Kuuki
10-29-2003, 12:06 AM
*Davin almost replies to H'lena, but gets surprised at Grecko's choice for him.*

Davin "Milk? I want some alcohol!"
 Redwing
10-29-2003, 12:11 AM
H'lena: *raising a brow* Why don't you tell us about yourself before you get hammered?
 Kuuki
10-29-2003, 12:12 AM
Davin "The name is Davin, and I was merely securing a drink!" *smiles*
 Redwing
10-29-2003, 12:21 AM
H'lena: If I were you, I'd think about getting cleaned up before anything else. *turns her attention to Alcorhator* How about you? Bet you've got a real pretty name to go along with that demeanor.
 Kuuki
10-29-2003, 12:30 AM
*davin looks at his clothes again.*

Davin *kinda softly* "Yeah, I do need a change..."
 Rogue15
10-29-2003, 12:40 AM
*Alcarohtar look over at Che*

Alcar: Now there's a person I recognize...

*Alcarohtar walks over to Che*

Alcar: Have we met before?
 jokemaster
10-29-2003, 1:06 AM
*Greco grabs his ruby blies and puts some alchohol into the blue milk, a little bit more than in his ruby blies.*
Greco: Here you go. You might be suprised at how strong it is. It's not called blue for nothing.
 Kuuki
10-29-2003, 1:35 AM
((Mmmm, I can tell an rpg is going to be a hit when it starts with drinking! :D))

Davin *picks up Blue milk* "Thanks."
 Redwing
10-29-2003, 2:52 AM
Che: *to Alcarohtar* Maybe, maybe not. Who are you?
 Rogue15
10-29-2003, 11:05 AM
Alcarohtar: I am Alcarohtar, a Dunmer or Dark Elf from Morrowind. Your armor looks to be from the area.
 Kuuki
10-29-2003, 12:21 PM
((So when exactly does this rpg take place? obviously before the cantina got fragged, right?))

*Davin looks at his drink, and gulps a bit of it.*
 Mandalorian54
10-29-2003, 8:49 PM
((well I'm not the only person with underlings, but you do have a point. Or are Redwing's other people already existing characters that form a whole party? Well I suppose I could drop down to a few underlings and increase their roles...))

Selene and her small group of Vampires sat around their table and seemed somewhat secluded from the rest of the group.

After a bit of murmuring Selene stepped towards the bar where some of the others had gathered. She ordered somthing mild and sat down, "I'm Selene. A vampire as you've probably noticed. But I am wondering...where we are...and why?"
Page: 1 of 5