Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Normal RPG

Page: 1 of 2
 Black Knight of Keno
10-19-2003, 5:33 PM
There is nothing Sci-fi/fantasy about this RPG. This is just a "normal day in a normal world". You can be a Martial-arts master, Soldier, Normal dayworker or just a normal student.
Let's start this story :p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jack "Tepe" Marot
Vechicle: Normal streetbike
Class: Student
Specialties: Knows Martial-Arts and is good with machines

Bio: Moved out of home as fast as possible. He has nowdays a streetbike, a flat in his university, very good computer, cellphone(Of course :p) and a job in a (motor)bikeshop. He usually hangs out in a nightclub and he looks like a bully but is not, really he is everything but a bully. He uses black clothes allmost every day and his hair is black. His eyes colour is light blue that usually makes people think that he is too easy to fool.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the story:
There is a normal day in New York and Tepe puts an ad to a message board. Tepe was looking for a new roomate. When he was putting the last ad he heard the bell ring and his class starting. He runned to the classroom and took his seat.
When the class was over, Tepe started to walk towards his flat in D-wing of the university. ((Somebody... Please join :p ))
 Apologetic
10-19-2003, 6:31 PM
Name: Zach "Apologetic" Goeus
Vechicle: Souped up motor cycle
Class: World top computer programer/mechanic ect.
Specialties:Can hack almost anything can soup almost anything up.Not to mention a great in th martial arts.
Bio: He grew up in New York and later on went to a university to learn about computers and mechanics.He was the one student who learned to surpass his teachers.He can easily hacked every govverment so now he must secretly work to make thier security.
He goes by his normal life like nothing.He gets payed by the goverment and somethimes works to teach at a university.And his day begins.
__________________________________________________ __

"Ok students...Some people have been saying i work for the goverment...This is not true."Zach paces the floor"Now just because im a genious..Doesnt mean that i have to work for the goverment."Zach stops and looks at his students"Ok now that im done with that lets get started."Zach sits down and thinks Maby i can live amoungst the students i mean im practicly their age and i teach.I dunno genious has its curses.At least they dont know my goverment secret.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-19-2003, 6:44 PM
Tepe opened his door and walked in. He then closed the door and locked it so nobody would come in when he was doing something private with his computer.
"So... The schoolday is over and the net is waiting" He said to himself and put his books on a table.
Soon he was in his computer room, looking the FBI homepages.
"Hmm... Whats this... A secured page... Only for Fed's... Nice... Gotta remember that..."
 Apologetic
10-19-2003, 7:59 PM
Zach loged his computer and checked the security"Hmm someones trying to get in....heh"Apo activates a tracing program and finds its in the building"What the!"Apo runs his advanced search and pin points the hacker and follows it.

Hes out side the room and shakes the nob"Locked this was no accedent"Zach takes a paper clip and picks the lock
 Flamehart
10-20-2003, 12:00 AM
Name: Craig "Hunter" Navas
Vechicle: Motorcycle
Specialties: Master swordsman, black belt in Kung Fu, and also an ace marksman.
Bio: Learned how to defend himself at a young age, and learned to wield a sword at age 8. He attended many gun shows at age 13 and gained his interest in guns from then, but uses them only in authorized areas, and never, unless necassary, in public areas. He has silver hair and usually wears red or black clothes. He is sometimes though of as the weirdest kid in the school, but also is thought of by some one of the "cool and popular" kids, even though he claims he is legally sane and denies being in such groups.
-------------------------

Craig looked up as Mr. Goeus left the room, and shrugged. He hadn't been paying much attention to his lecture, he didnt care if he worked for the governemnt or not.
 Apologetic
10-20-2003, 12:41 AM
Zach comes in and looks around he sees a room with a blue glow coming from it he jigles the knob"When will they learn"He begins to pick the lock.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-20-2003, 10:45 AM
Tepe hears the picking. "****..." he whispers to himself and stands up. When Zach openes the door, he gets a nicely done kick and he fells to the ground gasping for air because the kick hit his throath. "If I would want to kick you harder, you woud be dead... Zach..." Tepe closed his computer and walked out of the room. "I obviosly forgot to put on the anti-tracking system..."
 Apologetic
10-20-2003, 10:29 PM
(((Note:I kno martial arts to :D :p ))))

Apo jumps up and kicks him down"Yea sure you could have kicked me but I can easily goten up."Zach holds him down."And to think that i was going to complement you on your hacking capabilitys"Zach turns Tepe over puls both his arms back and holds them.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-21-2003, 10:48 AM
"Aww crap... I knew that you work for the feds!" Tepe says and with few moves he has gotten up and away from Zach.
"And dont think that im not prepared to a little fight..." Tepe says and jumps up taking two sharpened sai's in his hands from a shelf in the wall. Soon he has Zach in a bad situation where he could get out just doing a move that only two man's in china knows. Thought he could get out from the situation if he would jump out of the window nearby
 Flamehart
10-21-2003, 10:34 PM
Suddenly there was a casual voice behind them, "Hey boys, whats goin on here?"

Craig stood there, obviously enjoying the fight, and failing to hide his interest with a smile. "Violence isn't the answer, man, just the quickest solution. Put that sais down, we don't want anyone to get hurt."
 Apologetic
10-24-2003, 2:30 AM
"I hated to do this but..."Apo reaches to his pocket and hits him self sending a shock to them both."Ahhh!"Apo yells in pain and notices Tepe on the ground.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-24-2003, 8:07 AM
Tepe lies on the ground, shacking his head.
"Well... That was quite shocking" He said jkingly and stud up.
"Lets end this Zack. I dont want to beat up a fed" He sais and throws his sai's back to the shelf.
Then he turns his look to Craig "And who are you? And why are you in my appartment?" Tepe asked and stood ready to kick his head off if he'd try anything
 Apologetic
10-24-2003, 2:27 PM
Apo gets up and gives a weak laugh"Well im not in the goverment....not anymore anyway realy.I just made the security and found you on heh"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-24-2003, 4:49 PM
Tepe looked Zack "Well... What you gonna do now? Call to the feds?" He said and now standed normally in center of the room.
 rick ulo 11103
10-24-2003, 8:34 PM
name :rick "rider" ulo
veichle: none
class:student
specialties:marksman, knows alot about hand to hand combat, is good with a knife, knows five languages(english, spanish, chinese, japenese, frech. all fluently)
bio: rick learned many languages because his father was in the army. rick was granted his fathers moderated dessert eagle that could fit a silencer, and his MA14 when his father died in a war.
he shoots at shooting ranges witch worys his mother and girlfriend. rick is went sort of crazy when his father died and figured that the only way to solve things was to fight first and talk after
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rick was going to his girlfriendsapartment when he saw what looked like man that was standing outside his girlfriends door from a range it looked like it was his girlfriends door but it was actually the nextone he became more nervous as he came closer to the man he was about to brake his neck when the man turned around

i was wondering if i could have another character in hear
 Apologetic
10-24-2003, 10:53 PM
"Call them nah but I cant let you go into these kinda sites and stuff.Next time dont allow the site to scan your computer your lucky cuz i made it so they couldnt find you that time..."
 rick ulo 11103
10-25-2003, 12:20 AM
rick realized that he was in the wrong room and was embaressed he figured he'd better be ready to fight cause he was still in the position that would brake his neck
 Apologetic
10-25-2003, 12:31 AM
Apo notices a guy come in and wispers to Tepe "I got him"Apo leaps back and Pins him down"Ok who are you what do you know?!"
 rick ulo 11103
10-25-2003, 12:45 AM
well i know that my girlfriend could come out of that door : points to door : any second now embarasing me alot but either way i figure youd better get of of me but didnt budge rrick quickly pushed zach of of him and opend his knife when (can i call you apo because i always end up righting that and then having to delete it)zach was getting on his feet rick was running towards him and before zach knew it hehad a knife to his throat.
 Apologetic
10-25-2003, 1:13 AM
(((Sure and learn to puntuation:D :p )))))

Apo remembers a little move he learned back at the Gov.He takes his hands off of Ricks,and flings his head back and knocks Rick down."Wow that hurt But whats the deal this is the second guy to take some blades to me...."
 Flamehart
10-25-2003, 1:33 AM
"Who am I? Just a guy who heard the ruckus on my way to my room, I live two floors up and couldn't help stopping here." Craig said simply.
 Apologetic
10-25-2003, 1:35 AM
"Heh well what should we do? Kill him throw him off the building or throw him on his own knife?"Apo says have jokenly in an almost serious tone
 rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 1:44 AM
rick smiled in this case he had one he had cut apo's arm witch was a vic tory for him so he was happy
so happy that he cut him again on the other arm while he was making his little joke but this time he was ready for whatever apo was a gonna try to do
 rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 1:45 AM
rick smiled in this case he had one he had cut apo's arm witch was a vic tory for him so he was happy
so happy that he cut him again on the other arm while he was making his little joke but this time he was ready for whatever apo was a gonna try to do
 Flamehart
10-26-2003, 1:24 AM
Craig reacted to this quickly. He may not know either of them, but he wasn't going to stand by and watch some guy almost literally ask to be thrown off a roof. He grabbed his hand the second time he cut Apo and twisted, causing him to drop the knife, then picks it up.

"Hey, now can't we all just get along?"
 Apologetic
10-26-2003, 2:41 AM
"Boy you lucky you got my other arm cuz i will easily throw you out that window had he not stoped you"Apo looks at his arm"Well i got some stuff to heal this today"Apo looks at rick"Im a teacher here and you got a knife here i can easily get you Expelled,Arrested,Fined and some more things i wont even say but you have 10 sec to convince me not to!"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-26-2003, 4:54 AM
Tepe walks to his computer room but doesn't close the door.
"Go when you are ready... By the way, I'm looking for a new roommate... If someone would know someone who's interested..." Tepe says and starts his computer. When the computer was all set, everybody noticed that Tepe used Unix/Linux
 rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 12:08 PM
(((it was only a scratch not deep at all you could still throw me out the window but if you look at my thing im almost as good as my dad a seal :D so you probably coudnt.)))

i would apreciate if i could be your roommate my girlfriend lives nextdoor
then realizing that he had 10 seconds to improve apos mood he said sorry not really having an explanation other than he thought that craig was talking to his girlfriend
 Apologetic
10-26-2003, 3:12 PM
Zach Laughs"Dude i was just kiding...Sure i could do that but You needed to do more than that for me to"^_^Apo looks at Tepe "I might need to keep an eye on you but its Illegal for me to be in another students room at a certain time ^_^ so....yea you other guys can"
 Flamehart
10-26-2003, 4:31 PM
((OOC Rick no offense but use punctuation and grammar, hard as heck to read your posts))

Craig didn't even know who Rick's girlfriend was, and completely ignored it. He turned and went back up to his room, obviously declining Tepe's offer. When he got to his room, he picked up several bags and headed back out to a nearby building, where he worked as a part time instructor for sword fighting and Kung Fu.
 Apologetic
10-26-2003, 6:03 PM
"Well guys im out its been a long day....."Apo leaves the room with a little something left behind.
 rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 8:11 PM
who ****ing cares about punctuation.
but ill try harder on grammer im just lazy ya know.
 Apologetic
10-26-2003, 11:09 PM
who ****ing cares about punctuation

((((This is from craig:((((Ooc:Rick no offense but cant you add punctuation its kinda hard to read your Writing))))That shows one but im pretty sure theres more....))))

Apo gets into his house.It was a pretty ordinary house except for his basement."I'd get on but if he gets on again he lost a computer"Apo stretches turns on his security and goes to bed.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-27-2003, 7:01 AM
((Rick, Same thing in here... You could get in a little "accident" when you are asleep and levitate out of the window and drop next to a moving car :p ))

Tepe rises and closes the door. Then he sits down again and starts to program his new program again.
 Apologetic
10-27-2003, 9:20 PM
(((Woah that must be a spamming record!))))

Apo suddenly wakes up at about 3:00am (Which isnt odd cuz he usually did) He goes to his "Lab" in his base ment shuts security down and begins his latest project."Well if it could hold here and shock here..."
 Flamehart
10-28-2003, 12:11 AM
Craig was absent from school that day. He had a very important contest to go to. He had learned various other types of fighting (such as a lot of the ones Neo learned) over the few weeks and had to try them out. He arrived for his tournament before school started and easily took out one opponent after the other, as he usually did, although not without error, and almost lost one fight. On his last fight, he was faced against Lance, his trainer.

Lance kicked out at Craig, but he grabbed it and pulled, pulling him out from under his feet. Lance forced his leg to the ground, knocking Craig over. Craig flipped up and got back to his fighting position. Lance stood up and picked up a wooden staff from the wall and swung several times at Craig. Craig used his arms to block them.

"Ouch!!" He shouted after about 6 blocks, his arms were a bright red color. He ducked under the next then caught it, kicked Lance in the face, then spun the staff which he stole around his head and held it in ready position.

"Bring it."

They fought for a few more hours, Craig ended up being defeated. He bowed to Lance, and then left for school before he was too late.
 Writer
10-28-2003, 12:31 AM
Name: Sean Thomas
Vechicle: small old car
Specialties: Good with his hands and computers. Knows martial arts, but wasn't the best in his class. He can still do some damage. He has also learned Russian just to say he knows one of the harder to learn languages.

Bio: Sean was recognized as being incredibly smart when he was five years old. When he was ten, he found a government web site and accidentally hacked into it and messed it up. It is still unknown who did that. He loves math (for some odd reason) and sees nearly everything as a math problem. He loves messing with peoples minds by asking them questions dealing with numbers. Binary is always fun too. His friends hate it when he talks in binary.

------------------------------------

Sean was awake early also, but not quite as early as Apo. He decided to walk around and was surprised to see a light in one of the classrooms. He knocked lightly and tried the door knob, but it was locked. He knocked again and waited for an answer.
 Apologetic
10-28-2003, 1:38 AM
((((Well if its my class thats not me im in my basement))))

After a long mornings work Apo finished"This will help I just wish I had it today"Apo puts a few small discs in his pocket eats breakfast and heads to his class room.
 Writer
10-28-2003, 1:57 AM
Sean sees Apo coming to the classroom and is surprised.

"I thought you were in here," he said, confused. "The light's on."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-28-2003, 7:19 AM
Tepe was all night awake, programming and when he stopped at 7:50 AM it was ready. He was made a full program that would teach martial arts. It would have updates alot but now Tepe was too tired to get it on his website. So he got off from his appartment and headed towards the main yard. He didnt even notice Apo and Sean because he was in his toughts. He thinked hwo would like to be his new roommate.
 rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 6:45 PM
(((I already said i would like to be your room mate.)))(((WildJedi i thought you were always a girl in RPG's.)))(((As you can see for all of you who care about spelling and grammer I'm making an effort.)))

rick was going to class when he saw apo and a kid who he never really noticed talking.
 Writer
10-28-2003, 7:19 PM
(((WildJedi i thought you were always a girl in RPG's.)))

((Surprise, surprise. To tell you the truth, I am in real life a guy and was beginning to get tired of girl characters. Thought I'd try one as a guy.))

Sean noticed Rick, but didn't pay much attention since there was clearly some kind of mystery here. This was Apo's classroom and Apo was here, but the light was on inside and the door was locked.

"Got any clues as to who might be in there?" Sean asked.
 rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 8:21 PM
(((i see...)))

as rick was getting closer he noticed that the light was on aand that apo was carrying the class material he noticed that the light was on earlier but he thought that it was apo in there "hey apo why are you carrying the class material around?"
 Apologetic
10-28-2003, 8:39 PM
Apo was surprised to find his class light on....he opens the door and searches the place"Someone is looking for my projects again...."

((((So we have the truth that wildjedi is a guy.*Gasp*:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: )))))))))
 rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 9:51 PM
Originally posted by Apologetic
((((So we have the truth that wildjedi is a guy.*Gasp*:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: )))))))))

(((:lol: lol:lol: )))

rick followed apo into the class room and told apo that the computer was downloading somthing.
 Apologetic
10-28-2003, 10:57 PM
((((I will guess you mean uploading)))))

"No thats done uploading lets see what they took..."Zach looks through his files.After a while his eyes get wide"Out of all the...!"Zach runs to the door"Listen you saw me get muged or something make something up i need to get that back!."
 rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Apologetic
((((I will guess you mean uploading)))

(((what can i say im not that good with computers:D )))

what did they take ?!?!?!?!?
 Writer
10-28-2003, 11:42 PM
Sean looked confused. "What's been taken?"
 Apologetic
10-29-2003, 1:57 AM
Apo noticed they were following him"Fine i'll tell you.Its a design for-"Apo stoped "I cant tell you..I-Just cant Your college students I dont trust you that much just yet...."
 Writer
10-29-2003, 1:02 PM
"If I trust you with a secret, will you trust me with this?" Sean asked carefully.
Page: 1 of 2