Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A spoofed song

Page: 1 of 1
 Helix
06-20-2001, 5:33 PM
If you know that song "American Pie"
(I don't really know if that's the name of it), my friend burned a spoofed version of it from the internet and onto a CD. I thought it is pretty funny. This is how it goes:

A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far away, Naboo was under an attack.
And i, obi-one and qui-gon jinn, thought we could talk the federation in, for mabey, cutting ammo, for sec. But there response it didn't frill us, they loked the doors and tried to kill us, we escaped from that gas, and met jar jar and boss nass. We took a bongo from the seen, and went to theed to see the queen. And we all ended up on Tatoine, that's were, we found, this boy.

Chorus

Oh my, my this here anakin guy, mabey vader someday later, but now he's just a small fry, he left his home and kissed his mommy good-bye, saying soon I'm gonna be a jedi, soon I'm going to be a jedi.

Did you know this junkyard slave isn't even old enough to shave, but he can use the force they say. I see him hitting on the queen, though he's just 9 and she's 14, yah, he's gonna merrie here, someday. Well i know he built C-3po and heard how fast his pod could go, and we were broke, it's true, so we made a wager too! it was a real race and he was a flying ace, and minute jabba started off that race, well I knew who would win 1st place, oh yeh, it was our boy.
They started singin'
(repeat chorus)
And when we finally got to corusent, the jedi councel we knew at once, to see how the boy could be. So we took him there and we told the tell of how his medeclorions were of the scale, and he might fulfill that proficy. Well the council was imprest of course, could he bring balace to the force, they intervewed the kid, HO, but training they forbid! Because they sence in him much fear, and qui-gon said now listen here, just stick it in your pointy ear, I still, will train the boy.
(repeat chorus)
We caught a ride back to Naboo, because queen amadala wanted to, unfrankly she would of liked to stay. We all fought in that epic war, and it wasn't long before, little hotshot flew his plane and saved the day. and in the end some gungans died, some ships blew up and pilots fried, lot of folks were croken, the battle droids were broken. and the jedi i admire most, met up with darth mual and now he's toast, but i'm still here and he's a ghost. I geuss, i'll train, this boy. And we was singin'
(Repeat chorus twice)

Pretty Good!!

[This message has been edited by Helix (edited June 20, 2001).]

Nazgul
06-21-2001, 4:35 AM
Its by Weird Al, its called The Saga Begins. and he wrote it before Episode one even came out. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Redwing
06-24-2001, 8:28 AM
Oh, that song again. Pretty funny.

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Redwing
06-24-2001, 8:42 AM
But you've got the lyrics wrong---it goes (more http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif) )
A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far away, Naboo was under an attack.
And I though me and Qui-Gon Jin could talk the Federation into maybe cutting them a little slack. But their response it didn't thrill us, they locked the doors and tried to kill us, we escaped from that gas, and met Jar Jar and Boss nass. We took a bongo from the scene, and went to Theed to see the queen. We all wound up on Tatooine, that's where, we found, this boy.

Chorus

Oh my, my this here Anakin guy, may be vader someday later, but now he's just a small fry, he left his home and kissed his mommy good-bye, saying soon I'm gonna be a Jedi, soon I'm going to be a Jedi.
Did you know this junkyard slave isn't even old enough to shave, but he can use the Force touche. I saw him talking to the queen, though he's just 9 and she's 14, yah, he's probably gonna marry here, someday. Well I know he built C-3PO and I've heard how fast his pod could go, and we were broke, it's true, so we made a wager or two. [It was a real race and he was][???] a flying ace, and the minute Jabba started off that race, well I knew who would win 1st place, oh yeh, it was our boy.
They started singin'
(repeat chorus)
And when we finally got to Coruscant, the Jedi Council we knew would want to see how good the boy could be. So we took him there and we told the tale of how his midichlorians were off the scale, and he might fulfill that prophecy. Well the Council was impressed of course, could he bring balance to the Force? They interviewed the kid, oh, but training they forbid, because Yoda sensed in him much fear. Qui-Gon said now listen here, just stick it in your pointy ear, I still, will teach this boy.
(repeat chorus)
We caught a ride back to Naboo, because Queen Amidala wanted to, but frankly I would have liked to stay. We all fought in that epic war, and it wasn't long before, little hotshot flew his plane and saved the day. And in the end some Gungans died, some ships blew up and some pilots fried, lot of folks were croakin', the battle droids were broken. And the Jedi I admired most, met up with Darth Maul and now he's toast, but I'm still here and he's a ghost. I guess, I'll train, this boy. And we were singin'
(Repeat chorus twice)

Yes, I know, but it bugged me http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif) http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 The Master
06-24-2001, 3:29 PM
You haven't heard it before Helix? Maybe we should put it up on this topic.
 Rogue15
06-24-2001, 5:19 PM
LOL i dloaded it!!!! it's great! i also like My name is Darth Vader and The Cantina by him. it's funny! vader is the funniest though.
 Helix
06-24-2001, 8:09 PM
I lost the CD to this song, and have never really lisned to it close enough to here the lyrics
 The Master
06-24-2001, 9:24 PM
How about the Yoda song. That is also a good one to apluad for.
 Rogue9
06-29-2001, 5:01 AM
Originally posted by Rogue15:
LOL i dloaded it!!!! it's great! i also like My name is Darth Vader and The Cantina by him. it's funny! vader is the funniest though.

Neither of those other 2 songs were written by weird al, nor has he preformed them.
Page: 1 of 1