Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Y-Wing

Page: 1 of 1
 Redwing
04-02-2001, 4:24 AM
This topic is for the Y-Wing.

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 rebel alliance
04-02-2001, 3:39 PM
a big old tank. tons of armour handling is so-so slow. blasters aren't great but it has good features like the ion cannon and able to carry proton torpeedos and advanced bombs
 Redwing
04-03-2001, 1:11 AM
Poor handling, good maneuverability, poor blasters with two link settings and slow firing rate, excellent ion cannon with auto-aim, excellent bombs, poor speed, excellent shields. Slowest in RS. Good only for strike/rescue missions with slow or unmoving enemies.

------------------
 Rogue Renegade
05-25-2001, 12:42 PM
3 Weapons (button):

Bombs (secondary fire)
Blasters (primary fire)
Ion Cannons (special function)

This baby rocks on the hovertrain level! But, I don't think you can use it until you have all golds or something -- anyway I had fun.

------------------
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)
 Redwing
05-26-2001, 5:54 AM
It's also fun to use on Gerrard IV, because you can ionize all the yatchs before Gold Squadron can. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)

------------------
 Rogue15
05-27-2001, 8:26 PM
or you can bomb them and say 'ahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahaahhhaaa' nobody gets nothin now you dumb rich civilian snobs!
 The Master
05-29-2001, 10:27 PM
Well, I guess that is always one way to solve the problem. It is like a bunch of children bickering.
 Rogue Renegade
05-30-2001, 3:06 AM
"Commander, let the y-wings handle the yahts"

Hey, by the way, has anyone been able to destroy the downed x-wing on Mos Eisley? I tried once, but it appears to be impossible.
 Redwing
05-31-2001, 4:16 AM
Nope, I've never been able to destro anything once downed.

------------------
 Helix
06-20-2001, 3:27 AM
About the Y-wing carrying torps, can you carry them instead of bombs?
Also, a while ago in the FAQs in this site, it said the Y-wing can carry seeker bombs. If it can, wheres the power up or cheat code for them?
 The Master
06-20-2001, 4:50 PM
I don't know, but why bring this old topic back from the trash? GARABADGE PICKER! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Redwing
06-24-2001, 8:26 AM
Actually, Master, the "craft" set of topics was meant to be resurrected from time to time. I would've eventually done it myself.

------------------
 The Master
06-24-2001, 3:30 PM
I'm sorry. It's just I can't help myself sometime.
Page: 1 of 1