Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

gold on Kyle II

Page: 1 of 1
 gamzatti
05-07-2001, 9:59 PM
I tried all I could to get gold on Kyle II but I'm always too short in accuracy. Can anyone give me a hint? Thanx everyone!

------------------
Kasan
 Rogue15
05-07-2001, 10:57 PM
use lasers instead of bombs. practice strafing the target before bombing it.
 gamzatti
05-08-2001, 7:27 AM
It improved a bit but it didn't get past 42%.
Maybe it's my strategy...

------------------
Kasan
 Rogue-for-Higher
05-08-2001, 11:04 AM
Theres a disscusson titled Golds around here some place in the past 2 months, it may be of some help.

------------------
"JOIN ROGUE SQUADRON, SEE THE GALAXY AND BLOW UP A PEACE OF IT"

"There's nothing like a seeker proton torpedo when you want to reach out an touch someone"

"Do you want to see MY Unit? :D "-Scarface2k1's Winamp.com's forums Signature
 Wade Vox
05-08-2001, 4:46 PM
Cross your fingers while playing and hope for luck! That should work...or maby not.
 Grand_Admiral_Ice
05-08-2001, 7:42 PM
Don't attack the TIE Interceptors and don't drop bombs like a stupid idiot (This means don't drop bombs on the ground when there is nothing on the ground).

------------------
Save me Geebus! Oh, if you're out there save me Geebus!
 Rogue Renegade
05-25-2001, 12:24 PM
Yes, completely ignore the TIEs. Personally, I like to use the Naboo on that level and just blast the stuff -- but, if using the Y-wing, practice "dive bombing" to be sure each target hits. Are you using your bomb targeting system?
Page: 1 of 1