Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

powerup at cloud city

Page: 1 of 1
 PH123
03-13-2001, 5:46 AM
any idea to how to get the powerup at cloudcity. The AWing is too damn fast...
 Redwing
03-13-2001, 6:20 AM
Hit brakes, dive into the powerup, nose up REAL fast and power outta there before a stray Interceptor comes along. Or you could just crash into the powerup, depending on whether you are using IAMDOLLY or not.

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Gold Squadron Leader
03-13-2001, 3:05 PM
This is a hard powerup to get safely. You have to brake the A-Wing hard and the angle of approach is critical. Too shallow and you'll never reach the bonus, too deep and you'll crash for sure. It takes practice, what else can one say. Redwing is right, you need to pull up hard and fast once you nab the prize.

------------------
Gold Squadron. The brightest star of the Rebellion Fleet!
 Rogue Renegade
03-13-2001, 5:18 PM
The best approach for me is to the right of the city, make a hard left corner and slowly (brakes) snatch the bonus. Then as was said, pull up HARD and to the right to fly out of the city.

Experiment with different approaches.
 PH123
03-14-2001, 5:50 AM
I did as Rogue Renegade said and it worked
 Rogue Renegade
03-14-2001, 6:31 AM
Hey, that's great!

"I AM THE RENEGADE"

------------------
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)
 rebel alliance
03-14-2001, 6:35 PM
ya i usually go by the short buildings so i can get a good angle
Page: 1 of 1