Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can anyone make me a skin?

Page: 1 of 1
 XIII the Ninja
10-09-2003, 10:38 PM
If I knew how to skin I would do it but I dont know how to. Its pretty simple really. I want a black cultist skin, With the name ShadowFox in lime green letters on the back and in lime green on the arms. On the front I would like The Metallica Star icon. I wish for it to have team colors. Please can someone do this for me? I want to send it to all my clan mates. This skin is intended for use in JKA.

Thank you whoever may do this for me.
 Prime
10-10-2003, 3:05 AM
Try asking in the "Editing Requests" forum. You are likely to get more help there :)
 sights0d
10-10-2003, 5:09 AM
Truth be told, it isn't that difficult to skin. It should take just a few hrs to learn how- minus .png's, of course.
 =CNR=Preacher
10-10-2003, 6:18 AM
PNG's are not that difficult.... but anyway, mail me Ninja as a reminder (will be gone for the weekend) with your request and I will have it done for you this next week :) since I love to give something back to the comm. :) (even newerbees then me ;))
 XIII the Ninja
10-11-2003, 12:18 AM
=CNR=Preacher has decided he had a little bit of extra time and he has made what I asked for. As a stated it was a very simple request any skinner could have done. Most of all I want to thank him for doing this.
 =CNR=Preacher
10-12-2003, 2:14 PM
I did it with pleasure for ye ladd :)

Happy fragging with it....
Page: 1 of 1