Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cant create a server please help

Page: 1 of 1
 crusade gen
10-08-2003, 6:59 PM
This really is hard i downloaded the dedicated server patch for windows 32 i have windows xp
i did everything it told me
but whenever i start it up all it says it sending heartbeat to master server list
and when i try to create a game
nothing no one joins or anything:confused:
:mad:

please help
 Paddypaddywan
10-12-2003, 1:06 AM
Same problem. help plz?
 Amidala from Chop Shop
10-12-2003, 2:38 PM
There are many possibilities. The three most common:

1. You have a hardware or software firewall that is keeping your server from being seen.

2. Everything is working, your server is out in the Internet, but the current bug in Raven's Master Server List is keeping your and 90% of the other servers out there from being listed in the ingame browser. Join the club. It would be visible in the All Seeing Eye http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html) however.

3. Your server is getting out, it is listed in the ingame browser (for now at least) but no one is choosing to go to your server. There are almost 500 servers running at any time, so you have lots of competition for players.
Page: 1 of 1