Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hair for Mace Windu mesh.

Page: 1 of 1
 Scoundrel
10-08-2003, 5:10 PM
Are there any skins of Mace Windu model with hair? I'm working on Sac-Jo Jamod, one of those Geonosis arena jedis, and I think that it would be good for Mace Windu model. I skinned it, clothes are good. But that head.. Hair keep getting in wrong places, I would like to see how someone else has done it. (Supposing that someone has done that)
 =CNR=Preacher
10-10-2003, 6:32 AM
Guess it would be the same question as asking if anyone made a yoda model without those ears ;)

Guess not, but you might want to try to attach hair to the model yourself....if capes can be done, hair will not be that big problem I think :)
 Scoundrel
10-10-2003, 11:29 AM
Attach hair to the model? Eh?
 =CNR=Preacher
10-10-2003, 2:04 PM
YUp,

I don't know wheter models in SW need certain extra tags/attach cmd's when you attach things like that, but I did it with other games (attach weapons on the back and guess it goes the same way for hair on a head).... so Mace Windu Model you say (on jk2files I guess?)..... what hairtype does the new jedi have to wear? (afro/tail/short/etc)? Because I might want to give it a shot (to learn how it goes in JK) :) But not untill after this weekend, cause me and me mates have a 30+ LAN, meaning we have to drink Loads of Gragganmore while playing some games ;)
 Prime
10-10-2003, 2:45 PM
are you just talking about altering the skin of Mace to add hair, or are you talking about altering the model itself?
 Scoundrel
10-10-2003, 5:03 PM
Could you, Preacher? Thanks. Heres is link to the pic:
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/swfigs2/sacjojamod.html)

OK, it is an action figure:rolleyes: But you'll get good idea about hair style.
 =CNR=Preacher
10-10-2003, 8:47 PM
As soon as I get back....... disconnecting now ;)
 ObiWanJeromi
10-28-2003, 12:06 PM
I'd be interested if anyone has any updates on Hair.
I got the really nice ep2ObiWan model off JK2files but have no idea how to remove that scottish mullet.
I'm guessing that this requires changes to the model rather than just the skin but that's where my limited knowledge ends.
Page: 1 of 1